CanadianComedy.ca

CanadianComedy.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadianComedy.ca also ranks 13th among Awards sites.

How would you rate CanadianComedy.ca?

“Worst experience ever”

Christina R.
4/28/15

This is the groupon deal you need to avoid! http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-comedy-bar-2-7 The ticket chick had an attitude The show started half an hour late on sunday night 9:30-10:30pm The bartender did not give us any change back The comics were horrible, people left half way through the show. They seemed drunk or high and none of them were remotely funny! I was so embarrassed that I invited my friends out for my birthday party and the whole way walking to our car we met with random people on the street that attended the show and we all complained about how horribly amatuer it was. Worst show, no talent, not funny, horrible staff. Do not be coned by the cheap deal!

christinar17
April 28th, 2015
The ticket chick had an attitude
The show started half an hour late on sunday night 9:30-10:30pm
The bartender did not give us any change back

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianComedy.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadianComedy.ca?

Have a question about CanadianComedy.ca?