This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CanadaTrips.eu

CanadaTrips.eu

CanadaTrips.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadaTrips.eu ranks 221st among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate CanadaTrips.eu?

“Scam”

Jeppe C.
5/2/17

This place is like a scam. You google Eta to Canada, this site pops up with a officially looking form you fill out, you put in your credit-card details and wonder why there is no price showing. Then, you discover that in tiny letters way below the form it says "service charge 99$". How is it even possible to charge this much for an Eta that is 7$ on the official government site using exactly same form? When you then write them to cancel (you dont need any additional service) they dont do anything.

jeppec1
May 2nd, 2017

yvonnec38
May 22nd, 2017

I would like the staff at Canada trips to respond to me as I am not happy that they reject my emails. I feel very unhappy after being charged $140 extra for my $7 visa to enter Canada. This is unacceptable and I want a response from them ASAP please.

folkertv
June 6th, 2017

Do not use this site to get your ETA for Canada. I should have known better, but I was too excited and filled in the form and found out later that I paid 99USD for a 7USD visa.
Definitely my own fault, but make sure you don't fall for it as well!

agew
July 26th, 2017

Total rip-off! It all looks very official (all most like the official site) but in the end, when it is too late, you'll find out you have paid $92,- for them to fill in the most simple form ever.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CanadaTrips.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadaTrips.eu?

Have a question about CanadaTrips.eu?