CanadaStartups.org

CanadaStartups.org has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CanadaStartups.org most frequently mention business plan and funding database. CanadaStartups.org ranks 3rd among Business Loans sites.

• I was starting my business and needed somebody to help me get it all set up, to do a business plan and to get a loan.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CanadaStartups.org?

“Team of Pro's on your side.”

Salar N.
12/21/20

I must say I was overwhelmed with all the tools and support CanadaStarup has available to make sure it's done right the first time when applying for a loan.

“Scammers”

Mircea F.
12/19/19

This business is only intrested in your money, they will never provide you with actual real help. They will send you a copy and past PDF without dated links and claim they have done "work" for you. Even after I pointed out they have broken links in their "work" no response or apologies were made. After my Google review the threatened to close my account if I dodnt remove it or give them a positive review. They since emailed me saying my account is going to be closed. So now they took my money and refuse to continue helping me find funding. From my experience they are just scammers. I do not recommend them to anyone.

business plan (15)
salarn
December 21st, 2020

angelot30
December 28th, 2020

I signed up with Canada Startups after calling in to get info on grants and funding available. Government site wasn't helpful but these guys pointed me to the exact options available.

My only reason for the review would usually be to complain, but the service by far exceeded my expectations in every way.

Very useful and helpful.

drewwl
October 8th, 2020

Justin helped me with the business plan, corrected my financials and found multiple programs I can apply to. Thanks Justin

hankn4
October 9th, 2020

I actually rate the professionalism and tenacity of my experts, Justin and David, both deserve a 5/5. I believe that they did the best In explaining the process and to get me the best funding options in the midst of all the uncertainty during the pandemic. Managed to secure $75,000 which is a lot more than we initially set out for,

timb692
July 17th, 2020

Canada Startups helped us locate government funding options for our business and ensured we were able to secure the money with a good business plan and proper guidance

dextery3
October 6th, 2020

Going into this I didn't know if I will get anything out of it. Not the best with computers but managed to figure it out with their help. The platform ended up being one of the easiest tools for me to use since the team/my experts really got me. Very helpful

kiana10
October 12th, 2020

Experts I dealt with were always very polite and explained everything that they guided me on. This helped me a great deal with understanding the process. They also did provide us with numerous funding agencies to apply to and we will definitely recommend others to use them

mirceaf
December 19th, 2019

annm1284
December 21st, 2020

Very easy to use platform, Great tools and resources, Thank you for the great direction which you have provided.

koltonl1
October 12th, 2020

Justin was very helpful and very professional.Iam very pleased that he was able to assist me. I spoke with him was friendly and knowledgeable.

mariannet16
March 20th, 2019

Canada Startups was amazing to work with. They made the process very easy and had great, reliable tools that helped me start my own business. Not only did they provide me help in creating my own personal business plan, but they also sourced out government funding to help my business lift off.

I am extremely grateful for all of their help and they continue to support me with any questions and queries that I have. Their support team has been wonderful and have always given me a response within a 24 hour period.

paulan50
March 20th, 2019

If somebody asked me why I recommend Canada startups I would have to say the following three points

1. Level of support and dedication offered
2. Amount of information provided to help
3. The ease of use of the platform

Not only did Canada startups guide me but through the entire process I felt as if I had another person working for my business

charlies120
February 7th, 2019

Absolutely amazing customer service!
They are one of the good ones. I would definitely recommend Canada Startups. I have also used the Funding Portal and Grants Centre with terrible experiences so I am glad I found a working, functioning service to help my business. Hope my review you will help you make a better decision

waynem115
March 26th, 2018

Had a good experience with canadastartups.org and have no complaints. A number of people that I had interactions with helped me and answered my questions completely which left me convinced to register. After I did I was provided with their platform log in details and was able to use the tools they told me about. Am pretty satisfied with everything. If you are in business or thinking about a business the tools are great and their assistants actually seem to care which is good to get a bunch of questions answered.

I rate canadastartups.org 4/5 starts because I had some issues registering as my credit card kept getting declined. They kept telling me that my credit card is blacklisted which i didn't know what it meant but after providing them with a new card everything was fine. Still don't know what blacklist credit card is but thanks

coralinek
April 22nd, 2019

We used the platform to find funding from the government. Being from Ontario it's either go here or go there, when looking for funding. But it seems that nobody was able to help. After finding canadastartups and using the funding platform it seems that their experts actually guided us perfectly. Helped us find programs that we didnteven know existed. Our local mp said they don't exist - until we found the via canada startups. So sad that actual government doesn't care and that 3rd party providers have to step in to help. And thank god they do. Thank you canada startups

trindak
February 17th, 2019

Canad Startups was an great option for us to fingure out our financing needs and to secure funding via government. Throughout process, they provided us with such friendly support.

fernandc1
May 28th, 2019

I highly recommend Canada Startups. They were so helpful and were with me every step of the way with customer service being their number one focus.

haileyg4
February 18th, 2018

I had put all my own money into my business and needed a little more for some new equipment and other things. I found dealing with all of you very easy and and felt at ease the whole time. If I had any questions or concerns all I had to do was call and I would have the answers I needed.
I would and have recommended you to other people that I know. It is good to know there is places out there when you need a little extra help

sonjap9
March 7th, 2018

I contacted CanadaStartups.org to get a better understanding of what's needed to start a business of my own. I had lot of experience in the field I wanted to be in but I was nervous of getting down to actually leaving my job and starting on my own. Spoke to Elizabeth Parker who guided me every step of the way and explained everything in so much details; it's so great to have people like that. Thank you Elizabeth. I will be sure to contact you again to share my success with you as you are now a part of it.

samanthah102
February 20th, 2018

Your platform was very helpful and easy to follow. I did my business plan and had your guys help me out with editing it and making it better. In terms of value for the money i spent on registering you've by far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for helping me get my business going.

nancyc206
October 29th, 2017

The startup portal is a good tool for any individual getting into business. Great support from the staff, quick response time with all contact and very useful tools. Only negative is that the business owner has to do a lot of the work.

jayp113
January 6th, 2018

The startup platform is a very helpful tool for any small business owners starting up or expanding their business. With all of the tools and resources you guys provide, your platform is one of the best to help with the actual startup process and with the business plan. Additionally the funding database helped me locate a few programs offered by the government that I didn't even know existed.

pennyj19
January 1st, 2019

CanadaStartups.org offers good service to those starting out in business. Very detailed guidelines for helpging one startup, to build a business plan from scratch and to locate government grants

kerrya38
June 19th, 2018

I am so glad I came to you guys before starting up as after going through the startup guide and the timeline I had no idea what I was in for. With your help and guidance I am more ready to be a business owner but still need more help. Glad you are on my team to stop me before I got in too deep and spent 25k on a dumb business idea. I will do this right and slow. Thank you

pavelk28
April 11th, 2018

I was starting my business and needed somebody to help me get it all set up, to do a business plan and to get a loan. The bank gave me a run around like no tomorrow and after so much paperwork and so many meetings they just delayed and delayed. I was told to go to CanadaStartups.org to talk to them about government funding and about their service. Best phone call I ever made. All my questions got answered, i got the help i wanted and they guided me through it all. I was also able to find a government program which provided me with funding so we are happy. Thank you

Google "Grant's Canada" for many options. A lot of other companies and websites offer loans or grants and help finding these.

By Mircea F.

Not sure what you mean by scam or legit? But I registered, accessed their tools, got help from them and made my business plan with their help. They supported me, guided me and assisted me each step of the way. I suppose that's legit?

By Charlie S.

I used 2 different services before joining Canada Startups. One was from the Funding Portal and the other the Grants Centre. Both had terrible customer support, after I paid I had no luck getting any help or trying to find anyone to show me what to do. After I contacted Canada Startups, they answered, they replied and they had support 24/7 so I chose them because they were there and available.

By Charlie S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CanadaStartups.org staff and other customers.

CanadaStartups.org provides a step by step guide to starting a small business along with a number of small business tools and resources such as the Business Plan Builder Tool, the Funding Database and the Investor PitchDeck.

davidl347
David L.
Small Business Startup Expert

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadaStartups.org?

Have a question about CanadaStartups.org?