CanadaStartups.org reviews

info@canadastartups.org

1 star

sonjap9
3/7/18

I contacted CanadaStartups.org to get a better understanding of what's needed to start a business of my own. I had lot of experience in the field I wanted to be in but I was nervous of getting down to actually leaving my job and starting on my own. Spoke to Elizabeth Parker who guided me every step of the way and explained everything in so much details; it's so great to have people like that. Thank you Elizabeth. I will be sure to contact you again to share my success with you as you are now a part of it.

samanthah102
2/20/18

your platform was very helpful and easy to follow. I did my business plan and had your guys help me out with editing it and making it better. In terms of value for the money i spent on registering you've by far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for helping me get my business going.

tinaf64
2/19/18

Thank you for all of the support you've given me. Thank you Justin and Katie for helping me get set up. Great people and a great platform for business startups.

haileyg4
2/18/18

I had put all my own money into my business and needed a little more for some new equipment and other things. I found dealing with all of you very easy and and felt at ease the whole time. If I had any questions or concerns all I had to do was call and I would have the answers I needed.
I would and have recommended you to other people that I know . It is good to know there is places out there when you need a little extra help

tristanp5
1/23/18

Hi my name is Tristan.
I registered with CanadaStartups.org after being a subscriber on their e-mail list for about 6 months. One of the reasons why I registered is because they e-mail you pretty much every single day with tips and advice on government funding, starting a business, writing a business plan and often promote their Small Business Startup Portal. I got on the e-mail list by requesting information about the entire funding process. And viola, 6 months later I registered. Initially I didn't want to because they charged $297 to access their Portal. But soon after I started to realize that similar people are charging $500 to $1000 for far less help.

Once I registered I was greeted by multiple people, David, Justin, Vanessa, Peter, Elizabeth - all great people from what I could tell.

Every single person answered my questions and ensured that i got the help I needed.

Unlike most online places, these guy's don't leave you along to muck about, but instead constantly offer help, assistance, guidance...try this, try that, did you try this or that...we can help here, we can help there.

I paid $297 and WOW! I honestly was expecting to get a username and password and be disappointed. But far from it.

Thank you team for believing in me and supporting me along the way. i have finally launched my business with your help. I would have not been able to do it myself AT ALL

fannyk1
1/22/18

I found your platform to be one of the best and cheapest way to start and fund my business. Since registering i think i used it over a 100 times. Thank ypu

jayp113
1/6/18

The startup platform is a very helpful tool for any small business owners starting up or expanding their business. With all of the tools and resources you guys provide, your platform is one of the best to help with the actual startup process and with the business plan. Additionally the funding database helped me locate a few programs offered by the government that I didn't even know existed.

cliveo2
12/12/17

Thank you for your support through our business startup. We've never had the level of support in the past from anybody we contacted. Would recommend and do business again with you no questions asked

terryw109
12/11/17

Used the funding database to locate the programs offered by the government for my needs. Very helpful and the funding application review that was complimentary with my membership was so great

nancyc206
10/29/17

The startup portal is a good tool for any individual getting into business. Great support from the staff, quick response time with all contact and very useful tools. Only negative is that the business owner has to do a lot of the work.

tims179
7/26/17

Very easy to use platform helped me locate funsing programs for my business which were offered by the government. I couldn't do it in my own simply due to time constraints so CanadaStartups.org really helped.

amandam180
3/3/17

Good to know that they have your back after you register. David and Brandy were there to help me through numerous questions along the way. Real helpful and great service

gh484
12/22/16

I'm very satisfied with the service of the platform you guys provided. Really helped me figure out what I had to do. Thank you

stalinv
10/13/16

CanadaStartup's tools contributed to the successful launch of my business. Without the startup guide i would know where to start.

Tip for consumers: Read the Business Resources!!!

manpreetm1
10/6/16

Great service with a lot of reasons why a new business owner may want to join. Great tools and resources make this my number one pick to those about to start a business and don't want to spend a ton of time researching

trevorw23
10/6/16

With the tools you guys provide, it truly helped me start my business. Thank you

Tip for consumers: If you are using CanadaStartups.org for the first time be sure to start with the Startup Guide. Don't be confused since there is so much to do...start with the Startup Guide which can be found in the Timeline.

Not sure what you mean by scam or legit? But I registered, accessed their tools, got help from them and made my business plan with their help. They supported me, guided me and assisted me each step of the way. I suppose that's legit?

By Charlie S.

I used 2 different services before joining Canada Startups. One was from the Funding Portal and the other the Grants Centre. Both had terrible customer support, after I paid I had no luck getting any help or trying to find anyone to show me what to do. After I contacted Canada Startups, they answered, they replied and they had support 24/7 so I chose them because they were there and available.

By Charlie S.
Questions? Get answers from the CanadaStartups.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for CanadaStartups.org