Canadaflowers.ca

Canadaflowers.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Canadaflowers.ca?

“Fantastic Service”

Wendy J.
5/17/18

I ordered flowers from Canadaflowers.ca, when the original flowers I ordered from another company, did not get delivered. I ordered on 05/14/18 and they were delivered as promised the next day. They were absolutely beautiful and fresh. I'm so pleased. I would definitely recommend this company.

wendyj39
May 17th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Canadaflowers.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canadaflowers.ca?

Have a question about Canadaflowers.ca?