Canada Biz

Canada Biz has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Canada Biz also ranks 13th among Directories sites.

How would you rate Canada Biz?

“Canadabiz”

Damian N.
8/3/18

An innovative platform that functions as a reliable dictionary of Canadian business and companies. It's extremely user- friendly and adopts easily comprehensive tools that even an amateur like me has no problem navigating. Most importantly, the data is accurate, up-to-date and easily accessible. Keep it up!

damiann11
August 3rd, 2018
martap29
August 21st, 2018
Just dropping by to thank the sponsors and creators of canadabiz! This website has helped me numerous times quickly access the information I needed. It is great to have a comprehensive, Canada-based compendium like this one.
hannahk37
January 18th, 2018
I had many issues with accessing the website at my work. I sent an email to the canadabiz support on Thursday - they replied back a day after. Turned out the Internet admin at my workplace blocked out all foreign websites :) Got sorted it out pretty quickly, thanks!
kerryp32
March 2nd, 2018
A rather compact website that includes all of the available information regarding businesses in Canada scattered around the internet . Even the Google itself does not come remotely close to Canadabiz in the business , financial and general in that field

Questions? Get answers from the Canada Biz staff and other customers.

In-depth Business information about Canadian companies and corporations, including addresses, contact information, maps, nearby companies, company activities and more. Explore our robust database and level the playing field using knowledge and data pro...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canada Biz?

Have a question about Canada Biz?