Camouflage

Camouflage has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Camouflage ranks 8th among Military Surplus sites.

How would you rate Camouflage?

“Love it”

Joseph L.
10/31/20

Best hot damn service, I had. Ordered everything & got everything. Was rough at the begging, but they pulled through. I will forever be ordering from here

“What the fuck.”

Charles R.
11/5/20

Order something simple. 2 plastic cups. Never came. Then they said it was returned to them because it was unclaimed? I said that's a load of $#*!!, refund me. They said they would reship for 40$. $#*!ing scam. I had paid 15$ in shipping already... $#*! you camo-rip off.ca I hope they include swear words. Don't buy their $#*!. By the way, there are companies that will wrote good" to great" reviews about websites if you pay them. Camouflage obviously employs this company.

josephl935
October 31st, 2020
charlesr944
November 5th, 2020

$#*! you camo-rip off.ca

I hope they include swear words.

Don't buy their $#*!.

Camouflage obviously employs this company.
susanr775
December 4th, 2019
I ordered a red dot sight for my son. They sent it after 4-5 business days. It arrived and was not what i ordered. They asked me to pay the shipping to return it and then they charged me a restock fee. Nice customer service will never deal with you again.
dingusi
February 11th, 2019
I compared their prices to all other Canadian suppliers/retailers and they overprice everything, you can find everything at a cheaper price elsewhere online. When I tried to confront them about this via twitter they just ignored the post completely, I think they might be going out of business or they just don't care about customer service. I hope they change their business strategy for their sake.
anthonym960
June 16th, 2020
Says need to specify to ship canada post, lies, they shipped it them anyways instead of the other one. No status on order until I had to message them about it then suddenly within 2 days it was shipping. All order ship from.BC, nowhere on thier website does it say that. Even quoted them from thier own website about the shipping and was just a brush off ah well orders gone now. My first and last order.
mariec17
October 16th, 2013
When looking for good quality key chains I came across Camouflage. I was so thrilled to go through the variety and bought myself and my friends 5 chains. They are affordable, good in designs and most importantly sturdy. Many of my friends appreciated my keychain and I suggested them to check Camouflage as it has brilliant collection of such unique products. They had my products delivered home. I did not have to remind them to deliver my product on time. I was offered good quality products and services without any delay in delivery. Happy with all that they do! Try out their products.
steves1077
October 26th, 2019
Be careful buying anything discounted online because it cannot be returned. I tried to return something before being shipped and naively agreed to a discount over the phone only to find out I can't return the item. Dishonest vendor. Avoid.
job110
October 15th, 2013
My friend who manages scout programs wanted some attractive merit badges for the kids. I was looking online and stumbled upon the Camouflage site. There were different shapes and attractive colors with different merits like painting, music etc on it. Impressed with the badges I forwarded the link to my friend and he called me back for thanking me. He booked different badges and when he passed them to the kids they were really excited with the pattern. I never thought there would be anything like Camouflage to offer brilliant products like badges. I suggest you to visit the website once to see the enormous products they sell.
kair14
January 11th, 2019
I tryed ordering waited for weeks and nothing then we got ahold of someone who said they have the record of my order but it wasnt even wrapped yet this was supposed to be my christmas present and ive been waiting very patiantly
jacobf31
December 27th, 2016
Placed my order Dec 6 waited and waited after calling for two weeks finally got a hold of somebody who told me they had no record of my purchase after another few days of getting the run around finally got them to acknowledge my order but it was still processing for another few days my order was supposed to be Christmas presents so this year I will be giving late gifts thanks to camouflage.ca and heaven help you if your trying to use there 1-800 number you have better luck talking to the dead if you want my advice find another website this one is nothing but a head ache and waste of time
tangop
December 2nd, 2015
I bought a tomahawk sheath from them and on receiving it found that it was too small to fit -- the strap wouldn't reach the dome snap, so it was useless. I contacted Camouflage. They suggested that they did fit tight so try to wiggle it on. No luck. Given that, in round numbers, a $5 sheath cost me $15 to ship so I'm in for $20, I asked them to just send me a replacement. They won't do so unless I send the totally useless one back to them first, so now my $5 is costing me $35. And no guarantee the next one will fit! A customer shouldn't bear the cost of a seller's quality problems. Very disappointed. I'm appealing with one last email. I'll update if I get satisfaction. It's too bad. When you're buying on the Internet, sight unseen, you put a lot of trust in the vendor, that he'll do the right thing, esp in Canada where postage is so high.

Update: shortly after posting that, I appealed to them to do the right thing. They said they had checked others in stock and they were fine -- just tight. In other words, they don't accept that mine doesn't fit. Why they think I would want to spend time haggling with them if it did indeed fit is a moot point. After that, they stopped answering emails.

NOT TRUSTWORTHY. I bought two pairs of camo pants. One pair fit fine, the other was described online as fitting 31-35" and was def smaller than 31". I paid 54.99 +tax and I paid over 12.00 to return them. Camouflage.ca gave me a refund of 37.30. Save yourself the trouble. NEVER USE THESE SCAMMERS

By Trinidad E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Camouflage staff and other customers.

Our second location has opened in Victoria! Address: 1407 Government St Victoria, BC V8W 1Z1 Hours: Mon - Sat 10:00am - 7:00pm Sun 11:00am - 6:00pm

saraht144
Sarah T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Camouflage?

Have a question about Camouflage?