Camera Power Pro reviews

darleneb70
Darlene B.
3/26/18

Your prices are fantastic! And Web site order is quite user friendly!! Thank you! I just don't like that when I called there was a recording to leave a message and then couldn't leave a message!

sandya50
Sandy A.
3/17/18

I will assume that this my second time ordering from you. SAVED INFORMATION made this order go FASTER than I could blink my eyes! GREAT JOB - GREAT SITE -GREAT PRICES! :-)

tommyj28
Tommy J.
3/14/18

I did not expect to find the camera battery I was looking AND the charger for it. Also, the price was reasonable.

maryu39
mary U.
3/14/18

I dont know yet if I will buy from you again as I need to see if product that I ordered is delivered as promised & in working order.

juliang51
JULIAN G.
3/13/18

Gave rating, but only just made purchase so reserve right to change if anything goes wrong with the order.

miked354
Mike D.
3/12/18

Good shopping experience on line. See if it get's delivered in two or three days as purchased. Get back with you on that one.

christopherh166
Christopher H.
3/12/18

Good so far. The webpage was easy enough to navigate. I will have to receive my batteries in order to give any further opinion.

johng937
John G.
3/12/18

This is my first experience with your site. Don't know what all you sell or if I will need you again.

carols386
Carol S.
3/11/18

I hope I will receive battery before March 15, 2018 to make sure my camera will work properly for an important event. Thanks.

patriciak180
Patricia K.
3/10/18

Easy ordering. Clear communications. Can't wait for order to get here so I can begin taking pics again.

carls179
Carl S.
3/9/18

no purchase or product information or product instructions received also your offer appeared to offer a discount when the battery charger was purched with a battery . For instance what is and how should that plug-in attachment that is sent with the charger be utilized and what is the name of your company that I am dealing with ?

frankm155
Frank M.
3/9/18

Googled “Gopro hero 4 silver battery charger” and a bunch of retailers came up, you had the best price. Your site was easy to navigate as google brought me right to the item on your site. Seemless transaction between your site and PayPal the redirect both ways was painless.
Thank You for a pleasant experience.

loris177
Lori S.
3/9/18

Excellent! So disappointed to wake up to a dead battery. This site is easy to maneuver and prices are great! Will definitely recommend to other photographers!

dougp64
Doug P.
3/9/18

Just ordered. It could not be easier to find the correct battery, read the specs and place the order.

bradc80
Brad C.
3/9/18

Web site was perfect to confirm I was ordering the right product for my older cameras. Hope delivery is just as smooth

annamariah1
annamaria h.
3/9/18

so far so good lets see if it all works as it should then i will give five stars all over the place. should have done it sooner. friend recommended you and so shall I .

ds156
D S.
3/9/18

So far, so good... I was able to quickly find the unique battery type and size for my old Fujifilm digital camera...

shauniem
Shaunie M.
3/9/18

So far, so good. This is my 1st purchase, and I like the fact that there is a 1 year warranty, especially for a laptop battery.

elsiek4
Elsie K.
3/6/18

That was easy..I do need a battery for another camera but don't know what type it is.It's an old Olympus. I want to give these to the Grandkids..

cindib14
Cindi B.
3/5/18

Checked Stores and Amazon and could not find the Camera Battery. Next time I will know to check here first. Thank you.

gordons68
Gordon S.
3/4/18

The convenience was excellent and I appreciated that it was not so long and lengthy to order an item. Thanks again.

cliffr25
Cliff R.
3/3/18

So far great. Easy site to navigate. As I'm leaving the country, get the order to me on the expedited timeline as per additional fee, and the entire experience will be a great one. Thanks

lindas808
LINDA S.
3/3/18

Quick and Easy! Your detailed description on the specific product page ensured that I was buying exactly what I need. Thank you!

nickic8
Nicki C.
3/2/18

So far I am pleased with my shopping experience. Once I receive my product I may have a different opinion. We shall see!

barbarad215
Barbara D.
3/1/18

Was so happy to have fund your products. You had everything I needed. All the stores I went to didn't carry them. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?