Camera Power Pro reviews

ronl93
Ron L.
6/25/17

Ordering was easy, even for the rare online shopper like myself. Your prices I will embarrass the local metroplex retailors with. To top it off a discount beyond the discounted prices and free shipping. Folks, you are trying to make me a CFL (customer for life)!!!

leer99
Lee R.
6/24/17

Reviews are great. I need tnis battery no later than Thursday evening. I hope it arrives by then or befor.

michaelh644
Michael H.
6/23/17

so far so good. hope I can get it before next weekend. didn't realize I didn't have a charger or USB cable.

jillt37
Jill T.
6/23/17

I was able to find the batteries that I needed to get my camera going again. The website was easy to navigate. Prices were better then other sites.

verniai
Vernia I.
6/22/17

I had trouble with the payment screen. There was a popup screen when I tried to enter my credit card 3 letter proof. The block tor confirmation remained darkened so I could not choose it and kept giving me an error message. I almost gave up on buying items on your web site. I kept closing the popup window with clicking the x and trying again. Before I went to another website I tried to enter my information in just the main blocks hoping the popup block would not appear.
wonderfully it did not appear and I was able to enter all my credit card information including my code and place my order. It was very aggravating and usually when I have so much trouble I should not purchase the items. I forget what your warranty is but I sincerely hope these batteries last along time and if not you stand buy your product. But any way, please fix the popup window feature - I was using an
American Express card. Thank you very much in advance and everything I read concerning your products were great so I am sure I did the correct thing by fighting to place the order. I really like the price of the batteries and that you had the charger offer right next to it..I have a plug in charger to go with the camera but your product is so much better and great merchandising and help to this customer. Thanks againg.

verniai1
Vernia I.
6/22/17

The second order was even better with you sending the code to my phone. I wish I would not have left of the second camera.

terif13
Teri F.
6/21/17

Found replacement batteries at discounted price! Chatted online to make sure the batteries would work...ordered 4 because of the low prices!

pamelaa54
Pamela A.
6/21/17

This was my first order, ordering was a breeze, I had been looking for this camera battery for months, so happy to finally find it, thanks Camera Power Pro!

williamw411
william w.
6/21/17

I've selected 5 stars so far but I have not yet received the items so this could change when I receive the items, but I hope not.

robertw470
Robert W.
6/21/17

The shopping experience was very efficient. The battery selection would have been quicker if I had chosen the display by name order.

ruthieb4
Ruthie B.
6/20/17

First time shopping here. I found what I was looking for in a jiffy, and ordering was very easy. Even got a nice discount.

coleenc8
Coleen c.
6/16/17

I wish there was an easier way to view the reviews, but really that's all. Thanks for the reasonably priced products!

rayf53
ray f.
6/14/17

website and ordering is good but product quality is what matters. contact me in a year and I will rate it.

lisaw370
Lisa W.
6/13/17

Your website was very easy to maneuver (even for someone my age). And you selection and prices are wonderful.

richardm477
Richard M.
6/13/17

haven't received yet, so not sure about actual product, but the communication and response time of Camera Power Pro have been great

kb170
K B.
6/12/17

Your site is simple to navigate. In seconds, I found the Kodak EasyShare replacement battery I needed. Apparently, Kodak doesn't support this older product anymore. Thankfully, you do.

janetl113
Janet L.
6/10/17

Your website was easy to use and your prices are incredible. I will know if I will use your site again once I get my batteries and assess their quality.

dond114
Don D.
6/9/17

Previously purchased two Canon LP-E4 batteries and they work great in my 5D Mark3, so I'm back for more for my other cameras! Prices very good, quick delivery! Easy to use website! I'm happy with my overall experience! I don't usually give this much feedback, but I thought you deserved it! Thank you for making my purchase so easy!

louw21
Lou W.
6/7/17

Despite your phone system being down, you were able to help me complete my order quickly. So far , I am very pleased. Thank you.

roberth618
Robert H.
6/7/17

Great job with the 20% discount and reminder process. Slick. You were falling off my Horizon. I really need these batteries here fast!

romang39
Roman G.
6/6/17

When I ordered in your website, you offered 3 items: charger, for battery, car charger and us-European converter, but I received only first two and didn't get converter

brettb50
Brett B.
6/4/17

Really easy. Didn't really know what I needed, but the photo of the battery was clear and it matched my battery.

donad3
Dona D.
6/4/17

i DID NOT LIKE THAT FACT THAT IT WAS IN MY Target ad. Thought i was ordering from Target...Irritated me

jamesa371
James A.
6/1/17

I should have purchased the battery charger as well as a new battery since the new battery will not charge in the original charger. Next time I will take advantage of your special offers.

carolw207
Carol W.
5/28/17

Couldn't believe I found just what I needed and at exceptional prices. Thanks Camera Pro. I will be a repeat customer.

11.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?