CALORiQUE

CALORiQUE has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CALORiQUE ranks 23rd among Flooring sites.

How would you rate CALORiQUE?

“calorique.info is a German heated flooring supply e-commerce...”

Robert B.
12/30/13

calorique.info is a German heated flooring supply e-commerce site. They have an ebay sales page with 403 positive reviews, and 0 negative reviews. The site has 24/7/365 support by email, phone, and fax, as well as a postal mailing address. This site has no popups and tested clean and safe from malware. VirusTotal, Quttera, and AVG found no issues with this site. Google Malware Diagnostic Tool reported this site as safe. Ratings and Stats were as listed at time of this review. Site is in German.

“Calorique won't pay €1,572 they owe for a refund (despite agreeing to do so) and ignore all contact!”

Andrew M.
1/23/22

I purchased some heaters from Calorique on 21/01/2019. They agreed that I could return them and they would give me a refund for the €1,572 I paid. On 03/06/2019 they confirmed that they received the heaters back. Following August 2019 they have ignored all contact from me. They still owe me €1,572. I cannot believe they would treat a customer this way. Absolutely awful customer service. Would give zero stars out of 5 if was able to!

robertb101
December 30th, 2013

andrewm2054
January 23rd, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Be wary before you buy that if you might then need to send something back for a refund, they may be glad to accept the product back but could refuse to give you your money back leaving you with nothing. If it is for something expensive, it is a lot of money to be out of pocket for.

Products used:
None of them. They didn't heat the room up well enough so agreed to give me a refund if I ship back to them at my cost. They confirmed they had received them back but then never refunded me. Nearly 3 years later they still owe me 1,572€.

They last replied to my emails in August 2019 and have been ignoring me ever since. Even if I complete their online contact form they don't get back to me.

By Andrew M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CALORiQUE staff and other customers.

caloriqueh
calorique h.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CALORiQUE?

Have a question about CALORiQUE?