Review of CableOne.net

Tel: 115012028888
accessibility@cableone.net

adama190
6/16/18

Bundle of phone with internet. Internet get slow at times, but the phone service is
total CRAP! Echos on line, caller can hear you but you can't hear caller, Many times the phone rings and when you pick it up you think nobody is at the other end so you hang up. When you finally talk face-to-face to the person that called, they thought you hung up on them. Call Cable One and they say "we don't see anything wrong on the line, call back when you're having the problem". Every day I have the problem, Cable One just won't fix it. Never had a phone problem w/ Qwest-Centurylink. Can't wait until contract w/ CableOne ends so I can return to them.

nancym62
3/19/18

I have been a CableOne customer for many years. While I'd like my services to be a little cheaper, I am really happy with the service I have received when I have had issues.
This past weekend, my area had an ice storm which caused a significant amount of tree limbs to fall. I'd been out running errands and then celebrating my birthday the day after our storm. It wasn't until about 11:30 pm when I noticed my cable was out. I checked my backyard and noticed that a large limb had knocked down my cable wire.
I called the number on the company website at that time, fully expecting to have to leave a message. I actually got to speak with someone at that time of night.
I was then even more surprised to learn someone would be out on a Sunday to fix the issue.
On Sunday, I received an automated call giving me a window of time a technician would arrive. At that point, I could confirm the time or choose another time. I confirmed.
The technician was here within the window stated. He'd remembered being here before for the same problem. I guess I do need to get that tree taken down. But that's another story. He was polite and pleasant throughout the process.
I received great customer service for this issue.

rebeccac91
1/25/17

Ordered a dress for my daughter from prom girl the dress fit perfect it was just a tad to long but it was an easy fix.

alexd65
5/27/15

I had this service for a few years. It wasn't that bad, but the upload and download speeds are "up to". This means it isn't really as fast as what you think you are paying for. My service was constantly interrupted, and the customer service reps generally don't help. Recently I moved to a new area, and Cable One would not allow me to cancel. I had to drive to their store to return the modem and was charged for service until I could make the trip!

Questions? Get answers from the CableOne.net staff and other customers.

CableOne.net?