This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ca.cellphoneshop.net

Ca.cellphoneshop.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ca.cellphoneshop.net ranks 189th among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate Ca.cellphoneshop.net?

“I ordered a wireless battery charging set (pad to lay...”

Scott I.
1/16/14

I ordered a wireless battery charging set (pad to lay the phone on and reciever tag which slips into the case, along side the battery - very very cool) for my Galaxy S3. It was half the price of what I've seen on other sites and arrived a week after ordering, which was within the estimated time. No complaints at all.

“Stupid me, I should have checked the reviews BEFORE...”

Marie S.
7/6/14

Stupid me, I should have checked the reviews BEFORE I bought and paid for 2 cell phone cases on 20 May 2014. I was then told they were shipped a couple of days later with "no tracking available", which was my first Red Flag. I even emailed them confirming that they had my correct shipping address, which they later responded 2 days later. Yup, correct address. 16 June 2014, no cases yet, I contacted them and asked where my cases were, 2 days later, I got a response that they were sent. I asked for them to be re-shipped, which on 20 June they replied that they were sending out a "Second" package. 2 July 2014, I opened up a Paypal Resolution case against Cellphoneshop. THey asked that I give an additional "few days", as it takes 7 days for shipping. My math came up with way more than 7 days between 20 June and 3 July. I gave them an other 2 days for the cases to arrive. On 4 July, I asked for a full refund and today is 6 July and they have yet to respond. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

scotti78
January 16th, 2014

No complaints at all.

maries40
July 6th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Ca.cellphoneshop.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ca.cellphoneshop.net?

Have a question about Ca.cellphoneshop.net?