BuyPlumbing

BuyPlumbing has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BuyPlumbing also ranks 42nd among Plumbing sites.

How would you rate BuyPlumbing?

“Toto washout s550e”

Lyle G.
3/28/20

Arrived in good condition and was the cheapest price I could find anywhere. I contacted customer service and the person I talked to was very nice.

“Horrible company!”

k s.
5/29/13

Horrible company! These clowns advertise products on Amazon they don't have. They want to make you wait for weeks and, when you complain, they threaten you with liable suits. Stay away at all costs!

lyleg20
March 28th, 2020
ks44
May 29th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the BuyPlumbing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyPlumbing?

Have a question about BuyPlumbing?