This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Buynrg.co.uk

Buynrg.co.uk

Buynrg.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Buynrg.co.uk also ranks 50th among Energy Efficiency sites.

How would you rate Buynrg.co.uk?

“As the previous reviewer stated, products sold from...”

Rachael M.
5/24/10

As the previous reviewer stated, products sold from this site are fake. Absolute garbage. Fortunately, I didn't part with too much cash. A V O I D. Like the plague.

rachaelm2
May 24th, 2010
markl5
May 24th, 2010
terrible, rip off, sells fake goods, linked to buycheapmephedrone.co.uk which is fake and sells fake goods. no contact from website all phone numbers and address is fake. do not buy from this website. michael cox is man running it from workington. goes by the name coxi999 coxi111. does not answer emails. any info on his where abouts will be rewarded.
martinp
January 7th, 2011
yes i can confirm that they sell total rubbish! All products are just 'cobbled' together from anything they can get their hands on and bashed (cut) usually Creatine.. I am a vendor who dealt with him (big mistake) i had to scrap most of the $#*! he sold me!! I could not release that to honest customers...
They keep changing their website 3 to my knowledge in less than a year started scamming as buymethedrone.co.uk , then they became buynrg.co.uk and the lastest rip off is chemicalcartel.com and they now have a limited liability status which is
H C GARDEN SUPPLIES LIMITED
2 BURNSWARK TERRACE
SOLWAY STREET
SILLOTH
CUMBRIA
CA7 4EF
Company No. 07244299 The Directors/Secretary details are Terry Hyde, Michael Cox and Helen Hyde... I know all this cos i have a CCJ against them and the Baliff will be knocking on their door soon..
So please please do not order from these scumbags!!! These 'tossers' give respectable vendors a bad name! I hope this info proves useful..
Martin

Questions? Get answers from the Buynrg.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buynrg.co.uk?

Have a question about Buynrg.co.uk?