Buy1000followers.co

Buy1000followers.co has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Buy1000followers.co ranks 106th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Buy1000followers.co?

“Good Process”

Hans G.
9/11/19

As a first timer, I expected the actual thing of buying Instagram followers to be complex. However, this turned out pretty much easier.

“They Will STEAL Your Money”

Joe N.
6/25/21

Paid for 1000 Twitter followers with lifetime retention, 100 retweets, 100 likes. Initially gave me 800 followers then they all went away in the coming weeks. Contacted them about the retention and they were responsive and promised it would be fixed. Soon after nothing... stopped responding, never got what I paid for. All less than 2 months YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... RUN. Absolute CROOKS

joen570
June 25th, 2021

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... RUN.
Absolute CROOKS

hansg32
September 11th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Buy1000followers.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy1000followers.co?

Have a question about Buy1000followers.co?