This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Buy-direct2010.co.uk

Buy-direct2010.co.uk

Buy-direct2010.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Buy-direct2010.co.uk ranks 91st among Sunglasses sites.

How would you rate Buy-direct2010.co.uk?

“Until my things arrive (its been more than 2 weeks!),...”

Fifi U.
8/25/10

Until my things arrive (its been more than 2 weeks!), this site is a scam. Ordered 3 items coming to a total of £196. Try to track my order. Only to find out the store website is shut for holiday till the 8th of September with no contact details. So I'm gonna wait till then. If there is still no sign of them. I will be furious and I will report them. NOT HAPPY!

fifiu
August 25th, 2010
lesleyb1
August 20th, 2010
I think this is a scam. Take your money, no reply to emails and fone number just rings, rings, rings and then says mailbox full.

Hmm... Well i never bought from this website before, however, i researched it for you. First of all, they're fakes and hacked consoles and games etc. Second, they're only take direct bank transfers or checks so that way you can't get a refund. (Yes, it says credit card, but it's through paypal, which is a bank transfer) All signs point to no. Hope this helps. If you do want t ogo ahead and give it a shot, don't hesitate to put a review on here for others to see. =] Thanks!

By Alexis P.