Business Training Institute reviews

Tel: (305)503-9050

phyllisa17
Phyllis A.
8/2/17

I knew the material, but found the format of the questions confusing. I knew the answers, but one word was off, which may or may not change the answer.

cassandraw26
Cassandra W.
4/24/17

This has been a wonderful journey of learning. The book recommendation was insightful and gave excellent thought-provoking ideas and processes to implement. The audios and videos were spot on and up-to-the minute in what the Recruiting world is really like. I learned so much and have changed and updated the way I now source and recruit candidates. Daphny was a God-send to me throughout this program. His responsiveness, advice, and extreme customer service blows me away! He is top-notch in everything he does concerning Participant engagement in the program. I am so excited to be truly certified in my field! Thanks for everything!

jow47
Jo W.
4/6/17

Daphny has been beyond helpful to me throughout this entire process. His customer service skills are unmatched by any company out here. He is very attentive, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly with every conversation we have had. Thanks for making this such a rewarding process with the balance of a challenging course along with the capable, kind hands of your staff to guide me along.

nicholep8
Nichole P.
3/17/17

I enjoyed the CRS back in the day I never got my cert to prove I took the class but today I emailed them and got in it 10 mins. Thank you very much for the quick follow up

nicholasj31
Nicholas J.
3/1/17

The service is extrordinary, but I need some information about the grading exam system and how that works. Thanks.

alit31
Ali T.
1/5/17

Enjoyed the QFOP course. Felt that it's something everyone should look into, especially if they are in the high-net-worth management category.

giusepped15
giuseppe d.
12/8/16

great learning opportunities, very good books and articles, very nice the on-line examination process. Well done !

lindseyd30
Lindsey D.
12/8/16

I have been very satisfied with everything except for the fact that the login e-mail for the exam did not come in a timely manner and I had to chase it.

samuele19
Samuel E.
12/7/16

Delay on getting info for level one CHP test but otherwise very responsive. Could do more to make website look more polished and up to date to add to credibility.

shadia4
Shadi A.
12/7/16

The courses are well constructed from the topics, books to be read, videos, etc.. The courses put you ready to start utilizing your knowledge in real life immediately. Well done.

billyo13
Billy O.
12/7/16

I have been waiting for a reply on the CFMS project query which I first sent on Nov 17 (it is now Dec 7) and I have not yet got a response. I felt let down by this

kathyc209
Kathy C.
12/7/16

this training was good and a good way to learn when we have a professionnal activity because it is flexible.

chrism502
chris m.
11/29/16

I paid an additional $59.99 to get my CFMS certificate on Nov 2. It is now November 29th and I have yet to receive anything. This is highly unprofessional

michaelb720
Michael B.
11/2/16

The program was great! Very efficient and topic specific. Would definitely recommend to others looking to advance their careers.

danielac26
Daniela C.
10/14/16

I' me really statisfied and I'm sure that I'll improve my Event Planner Activuty in Italy thanks to this training on Event Management.

am204
A m.
10/5/16

I loved this course, you guys are wonderful and the material is crucial to everyone in the financial world!

rodriguet
Rodrigue T.
10/5/16

The CHP Level 2 exam is more challenging especially the portfolio one. I learned a lot and i am still feel that there is a lot more to learn. Thank for all the video provided and moreover i will definitely give my great thank you to Mr Francois S Lhabitant, without his book that discuss a lot about Hedge Funds and almost all the topics cover in CHP LEVEL2 portfolio i have missing a lot of key point.

jamesn159
James N.
9/7/16

The course work was very relavant and filled with examples and techniques to imporve decision making.

johnj476
John J.
8/3/16

A little confused by "shopping experience". I took the course and I think it was useful and beneficial. I'd be inclined to take other courses from you.

ingeh4
Inge H.
7/15/16

This is the second course I have taken. The first time around it was a very good experience. This time, I feel that customer service was more than slacking. I had not received any call backs to my questions, and felt ignored. During my study time, I was not able to login to the website, when that was addressed, I had access to the course I was previously enrolled and not the current one. Also, the link to my final exam was initially to the previous class and not the one I was enrolled in which caused a testing delay and inconvenience to my work schedule. I felt very discouraged after leaving a voice mail and sending an email, when I had realized that the link was for the final exam was for the wrong class and I did not receive a call or an email back. I had to initiate the contact. So, I am rating your current customer service as poor.

adrianac20
Adriana C.
7/6/16

the course is awesome. very easy to follow, and easy to fit in my schedule. I highly recommend it to anyone

williamg190
William G.
7/6/16

Excellent choices for books, about half of the videos were fantastic (the ones that were not structured and appeared to be improvised didn't seem relevant and often became distracting).

bradh116
Brad H.
7/6/16

It was good, the grading from your partner for QFOP takes a Long time though and should be automated for grading rather than take a month.

mohameds57
mohamed s.
5/10/16

is great but i have some notice the excel file which used for teaching me financial model as the teaching video i didn't get till now so how can i understand the lesson without this file

kendrickk4
Kendrick K.
5/10/16

There are some updates to your technology that would help your brand significantly - namely, just knowing that you're CMS is wordpress and not something custom built or institutional does dilute. You don't need to change your CMS, just get a qualified IT team in there to freshen your entire presence up. The testing site was great.

Questions? Get answers from the Business Training Institute staff and other customers.

Business Training Institute?