Bullets2Bandages LLC reviews

info@bullets2bandages.org

gregoryh106
Gregory H.
5/16/18

Quick and easy shopping online with just the right amount of customization to make it meaningful without being over the top.

andrewh326
Andrew H.
5/14/18

Loved it, but couldn't figure out how to review, at the confirmation page, exact text requested on rounds. Thanks, looks good though.

bekimt1
Bekim T.
5/11/18

The bottle openers looked great and arrived quickly. I appreciated customer service reaching out to me about a typo I made on the engraving request and confirmed the correction before they were done. Feels good to purchase from a great company!

robertr591
Robert R.
5/10/18

Eric is great - and your web page is a breeze to navigate through. It'd be nice if you had an option on the bulk engraving orders that would carry the font and text over the entire order (rather than having to customize each opener).

nolanm39
Nolan M.
5/9/18

Pretty good, I wish that there was a little more options for the personalization of text such as being able to create your own line breaks for large amounts of text without it being wonky.

kennethm197
Kenneth M.
5/8/18

I sent a msg with a few questions ahead of time. Eric got back to in a timely manner and went above and beyond. I will recommend Bullets2Bandages to others. Very happy and pleased with the service prior to placing an order. Thanks again Eric Montgomery!!!!

lukeb85
Luke B.
5/4/18

Easy to navigate site. Small canvas or camo sleeves might be a good idea as accessories for the bottle openers. Boxes are kind of dated.

allend37
Allen D.
5/3/18

Experience was awesome and these are very unique gifts and I can't think of a better gift for my groomsmen.

jamesl522
James L.
4/27/18

Amazing staff,got in touch with me to ask me something that didn't appear on order.
Thank you Jessica Nash! Great work!

christophers268
Christopher S.
4/12/18

Super satisfied with everything. Couldn't have asked for better. This company has surprised me with their customer service and fast shipping. Thank you B2B!

lukeh92
Luke H.
4/3/18

The only holdup was the site would not properly load for customization of the items I purchased, so I had to manually reload it about 6 times for each customization.

georgeq13
George Q.
4/2/18

Product, customer service, and expeditious delivery all exceeded expectation. Very high quality products that make awesome and unique gifts.

bradleyl31
Bradley L.
3/14/18

Selection and products were great! I did have a problem customizing the gift in the txt portion of it. The cursor kept moving off the screen and I had to guess where I was typing.

candyc42
Candy C.
3/13/18

Thought I would get the “Silver-Bullet-15” Discount after filling everything out but didn’t

davidg835
david g.
3/9/18

Good product and fast shipping. The only thing I would include and might contact the company is that the bullets I purchased come with a description of where they came from and where the profit goes to. Other than that I'm very satisfied

juliaa68
Julia A.
3/9/18

when typing into the box to personalize it would show up capitalized on the bullet. when looking through my cart none of it was capitalized so i had to redo the order to make sure was all capitalized. confusing and misleading.

christopherj123
Christopher J.
3/9/18

Top Notch,Gift....One everybody wants to steel & admire! U R Good~People for making something so Cool......Have a GREAT day`No matter what!

shannonw96
Shannon W.
3/9/18

Great customer service, free shipping is always a plus and being able to preview the product is awesome.

josephk182
Joseph K.
3/9/18

Easy to personalize an order for gifts that are to be engraved. Font size options are pretty cool, enough options for me.

ramirob12
Ramiro B.
3/9/18

welcome to Texas. Eric wait until you try our carne asada tacos
you'll forget all about san diego quick. Although you may want to drive 100 miles south for the best in San Antonio...

korya7
Kory A.
3/9/18

I'm very satisfied with the ability to customize your gifts and then see a preview. Also love the fact that there is a place before you submit your order that lets you do a final review and make sure you spelled everything correctly.

neils142
neil s.
3/9/18

Ordering and shipping was quick and easy. The website is is laid out well and there are a ton of products to choose from. Will definitely buy from again!

meghanr17
Meghan R.
3/9/18

I love these products and they always come out perfect. Great gifts for the important guy in your life

lindsayg55
Lindsay G.
3/9/18

Easy to use and great selections, only thing I would change is the ability to go back and modify the personalized engraving. I wasn’t able to go back and make changes instead I had to start over!

suem262
Sue M.
3/8/18

Great products! This is my second time ordering from here!

Had a slight bug in the "personalize" button when I wanted to personalize a box. I would click the button and there would be no response. After refreshing the page for a while, it worked! No worries.

I ordered gifts for my groomsmen, best man, and father from this site. I think they are going to love them!

Questions? Get answers from the Bullets2Bandages LLC staff and other customers.

Bullets2Bandages LLC?