Bullets2Bandages

Bullets2Bandages has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bullets2Bandages ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

How would you rate Bullets2Bandages?

“Fun novelty stuff”

Michael K.
12/8/17

Neat bottle openers, ammo container/case, shot glasses, American Flag patch for my jacket. Things I can use or display. Didn't mind waiting a few days to get the product, it's Xmas, so a busy time. Thank you!

michaelk275

johnm1243
December 12th, 2017

I bought these items to give as Christmas gifts to my employees, most of which are Veterans. Everything arrived on time and looks great! Thanks for supporting our Veterans!

kamrynd
December 12th, 2017

Great, ALL AROUND. From searching the website for my gift, to opening the package up. Absolutely awesome. Thank you!

frankc132
December 8th, 2017

Items were better than i had expected! Definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking of purchasing.

sherryb73
December 6th, 2017

My grandson is just finishing his AIT and I know he is going to love this keychain! Very good service - looks great and came in just a week.

melissar132
December 14th, 2017

Extremely satisfied with the product and i know my boyfriend is going to love it! Cant wait to order more for his groomsmen in the future!

dougd47
December 8th, 2017

Excellent service, solid product, good cause, love everything on the website, too many excellent choices for groomsmen gifts

katel239
December 10th, 2017

I have ordered products from this company countless times & never once disappointed. I am always blown away by their quality & professionalism.

patrickl79
December 8th, 2017

They showed up as expected, in a well packed box. The gift sets are beautifully done. They are a very unique set and the guys will love these. Thank you and thanks for your service.

richardh283
December 14th, 2017

These are the most unique and useful gifts I have ever seen. It is also the best use of weaponry that anyone could think of.

jessya13
December 5th, 2017

We are happy with the way the glasses turned out but took 10 days to get to us. We bought the six shooter shot glasses and went with the dirty headline font. Also when we ordered six glasses and were offered a free keychain bottle opener. The free gift was listed on the invoice but we did not get it in our box.

ericm211
Eric M. – Bullets2Bandages Rep

Hi Jessy, thanks for the feedback. I looked at your order details and it appears the delivery delay was due to USPS -- unfortunately we cannot control what happens with a package once it's out of our hands. I see that we shipped your custom order within 2 business days of when you placed it but for some reason transit took 7 days when it should have only taken 2-3 days to get from CA to AZ. We apologize for forgetting about the free product and shipped it out yesterday as soon as we received your email complaint.

larrys174
December 11th, 2017

This was a very good idea for a gift for a friend of mine. Its very unique, nice engravement on it as flute font is very nic.

jeffz19
December 5th, 2017

Cool product, ships fast, veteran owned. What more could you ask for to be better.
The shot glasses hold just over 2 oz.

kellyb233
December 14th, 2017

The growler in the ammo can is awesome! Only thing I wished was that growler was also personalized the same as the can.
Outside of that, Ill be making future purchases!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bullets2Bandages staff and other customers.

If you're looking for unique and practical groomsmen gift ideas, see our line of. 50 Caliber Bottle Openers, Six Shooter Shot Glasses, Beer Tap Handles, and Groomsmen Gift Sets. All can be personalized with names, dates, or any other information, and t...

ericm211
Eric M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bullets2Bandages?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Bullets2Bandages?