Bullets2Bandages reviews

info@bullets2bandages.org

frankc305
Frank C.
8/8/18

Awesome! Purchased a .50 cal bottle opener from Amazon. It was NOT a real size Browning M-2 .50 cal bullet!

donaldm240
Donald M.
8/5/18

Quick and easy,American made..doesn't get any better than that! Shipped/arrived fast and over all excellent product!

patriciag178
Patricia G.
8/4/18

I paid with Paypal and was a little worried that I was submitting twice because of how this showed the placement of the order.

nolane16
Nolan E.
8/3/18

This company is great, love what the stand for! Personalized matte black .50 cal bottle openers were better then expected. Shipped very quickly for customization. Would reccomend this company to anyone and everyone, and will be ordering again!

jasonr294
Jason R.
7/29/18

Great site and easy to personalize gifts. Would highly recommend to others if they are looking for a great place to get gifts for any occasion.

brandonk51
Brandon K.
7/27/18

The customization menu for each product is the best that I have seen for multiple gifts. very user friendly

craigf73
craig f.
7/26/18

I already order 8 of these and they turned out great. The site is extremely easy to use and the customer service was great.

kenneths187
Kenneth S.
7/26/18

I love Bullets for Bandages. I am humbled and honored to participate. Besides, the .50Cal bottle openers are a great idea and hope you're business soars for ya'll. Thanks again, be safe, but have fun Brothers and Sisters. Cajun Ken

brandona66
Brandon A.
7/18/18

Transaction went through smooth shipping was fast! I ordered on a Thursday night and they got here Monday morning since it was a weekend I figured it would be Wednesday or something like that.

morgans101
Morgan S.
7/17/18

We chose Bullets2Bandages because we are passionate about supporting vets and wanted to pick the perfect groomsmen gifts. We found similar gifts on Etsy and other sites, but felt that quality over a few pennies less is far more important.

coreyw33
Corey W.
7/5/18

I chose this for a groomsman gift. They loved them! The writing on the bullet was well-done and the bottle opener worked very well. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

alexandert57
Alexander T.
6/8/18

Very cumbersome ordering process, also no option if the same engraving is on all 30mm shot glasses, having the type the exact same thing in again is very annoying

davidl955
David L.
6/4/18

I needed to be able to explain that I really need delivery by Wednesday morning to the address I included on the order. There was no place in the notes for that.

taylorh86
Taylor H.
6/4/18

The site made me load the page for the 50 Cal bottle openers I purchased around 15 times per item I got to allow me to personalize the engraving but if the products worth it when it gets here it would have been worth the headache.

tylerb135
Tyler B.
6/1/18

My overall experience was amazing. From the first moment I jumped on the website to the moment of checkout the entire experience was seamless and pleasant.

stevel304
steve l.
5/31/18

Everything was great. The bottle openers are amazing. Beautifully made. Well crafted. I love the fact that a portion of proceeds go to veterans.

shaunm89
Shaun M.
5/31/18

Great experience ording from this company and great customer service! Just put through my second order and couldn’t be happier!

brittanyg59
Brittany G.
5/30/18

Great product, fast shipping, and I love that it is made in the USA. I love everything about the products I’ve ordered!

randells7
Randell S.
5/30/18

It has been pretty good overall. I would have liked the nickel plated (silver looking) version, but was sold out at the time of order. Otherwise it has been good.

darcym21
Darcy M.
5/27/18

The whole experience of choosing a gift and one that could designate a special event was outstanding....from making the choices to having them engraved to choosing a shipping method! The whole site is very user friendly for online shoppers!
BULLETS2BANDAGES!

robertr590
Robert R.
5/20/18

Eric is great - and your web page is a breeze to navigate through. It'd be nice if you had an option on the bulk engraving orders that would carry the font and text over the entire order (rather than having to customize each opener).

nolanm38
Nolan M.
5/18/18

Pretty good, I wish that there was a little more options for the personalization of text such as being able to create your own line breaks for large amounts of text without it being wonky.

kennethm196
Kenneth M.
5/17/18

I sent a msg with a few questions ahead of time. Eric got back to in a timely manner and went above and beyond. I will recommend Bullets2Bandages to others. Very happy and pleased with the service prior to placing an order. Thanks again Eric Montgomery!!!!

gregoryh105
Gregory H.
5/15/18

Quick and easy shopping online with just the right amount of customization to make it meaningful without being over the top.

andrewh325
Andrew H.
5/14/18

Loved it, but couldn't figure out how to review, at the confirmation page, exact text requested on rounds. Thanks, looks good though.

Questions? Get answers from the Bullets2Bandages staff and other customers.

Bullets2Bandages?