Bullets2bandages.org reviews

Tel: 858.952.6719

1 star

kamrynd
12/12/17

Great, ALL AROUND. From searching the website for my gift, to opening the package up. Absolutely awesome. Thank you!

johnm1243
12/12/17

I bought these items to give as Christmas gifts to my employees, most of which are Veterans. Everything arrived on time and looks great! Thanks for supporting our Veterans!

larrys174
12/11/17

This was a very good idea for a gift for a friend of mine. Its very unique, nice engravement on it as flute font is very nic.

katel239
12/10/17

I have ordered products from this company countless times & never once disappointed. I am always blown away by their quality & professionalism.

patrickl79
12/8/17

They showed up as expected, in a well packed box. The gift sets are beautifully done. They are a very unique set and the guys will love these. Thank you and thanks for your service.

michaelk275
12/8/17

Neat bottle openers, ammo container/case, shot glasses, American Flag patch for my jacket. Things I can use or display.

Didn't mind waiting a few days to get the product, it's Xmas, so a busy time.

Thank you!

frankc132
12/8/17

Items were better than i had expected! definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking of purchasing.

dougd47
12/8/17

Excellent service, solid product, good cause, love everything on the website, too many excellent choices for groomsmen gifts

sherryb73
12/6/17

My grandson is just finishing his AIT and I know he is going to love this keychain! Very good service - looks great and came in just a week.

jessya13
12/5/17

We are happy with the way the glasses turned out but took 10 days to get to us. We bought the six shooter shot glasses and went with the dirty headline font. Also when we ordered six glasses and were offered a free keychain bottle opener..the free gift was listed on the invoice but we did not get it in our box.

Response from Eric M., Bullets2bandages.org Representative
Hi Jessy, thanks for the feedback. I looked at your order details and it appears the delivery delay was due to USPS -- unfortunately we cannot control what happens with a package once it's out of our hands. I see that we shipped your custom order within 2 business days of when you placed it but for some reason transit took 7 days when it should have only taken 2-3 days to get from CA to AZ. We apologize for forgetting about the free product and shipped it out yesterday as soon as we received your email complaint.
jeffz19
12/5/17

Cool product, ships fast, veteran owned. What more could you ask for to be better.
The shot glasses hold just over 2 oz.

Questions? Get answers from the Bullets2bandages.org staff and other customers.

Bullets2bandages.org?