Bullets2Bandages reviews

info@bullets2bandages.org

gabriellat33
Gabriella T.
9/14/18

They engraved and shipped my product timely, and it arrived even before the expected time based on their approximate estimates. Thanks!

margaretb229
margaret b.
9/4/18

it said you were gonna give me a 7 percent discount if i ordered in time i believe i did even though it was extremely hard to get through the difficult process .i almost gave up thank you for listening.

williaml416
William L.
9/4/18

Liked the user friendly method and the fact that somehow the system anticipated information, making it unnecessary for me to supply the information.

jakeg49
Jake G.
9/1/18

I have been pleased with my shopping experiences with Bullets2Bandages, and will continue to shop with them.

timothyt89
Timothy T.
8/31/18

The customer service here was EXCEPTIONAL! The products are top quality! I will definitely be a repeat customer! Highly recommend!

thomasl291
Thomas L.
8/20/18

Everything went smoothly for the most part. I did have trouble figuring out how to edit selected engraving before checkout. I never found out how, I had to delete the item and start over. Otherwise seamless.

michaels1627
Michael S.
8/19/18

Very easy to navagate the website. Very usher friendly with customizing options. Was able to track the shipment all the way to my doorstep!

brianb592
Brian B.
8/16/18

Fast and smooth! The web site is easy to navigate and walks you through every option for the product you picked out.

frankc305
Frank C.
8/8/18

Awesome! Purchased a .50 cal bottle opener from Amazon. It was NOT a real size Browning M-2 .50 cal bullet!

donaldm240
Donald M.
8/5/18

Quick and easy,American made..doesn't get any better than that! Shipped/arrived fast and over all excellent product!

patriciag178
Patricia G.
8/4/18

I paid with Paypal and was a little worried that I was submitting twice because of how this showed the placement of the order.

nolane141
Nolan E.
8/3/18

This company is great, love what the stand for! Personalized matte black .50 cal bottle openers were better then expected. Shipped very quickly for customization. Would reccomend this company to anyone and everyone, and will be ordering again!

jasonr294
Jason R.
7/29/18

Great site and easy to personalize gifts. Would highly recommend to others if they are looking for a great place to get gifts for any occasion.

brandonk51
Brandon K.
7/27/18

The customization menu for each product is the best that I have seen for multiple gifts. very user friendly

craigf73
craig f.
7/26/18

I already order 8 of these and they turned out great. The site is extremely easy to use and the customer service was great.

kenneths187
Kenneth S.
7/26/18

I love Bullets for Bandages. I am humbled and honored to participate. Besides, the .50Cal bottle openers are a great idea and hope you're business soars for ya'll. Thanks again, be safe, but have fun Brothers and Sisters. Cajun Ken

brandona66
Brandon A.
7/18/18

Transaction went through smooth shipping was fast! I ordered on a Thursday night and they got here Monday morning since it was a weekend I figured it would be Wednesday or something like that.

morgans101
Morgan S.
7/17/18

We chose Bullets2Bandages because we are passionate about supporting vets and wanted to pick the perfect groomsmen gifts. We found similar gifts on Etsy and other sites, but felt that quality over a few pennies less is far more important.

coreyw33
Corey W.
7/5/18

I chose this for a groomsman gift. They loved them! The writing on the bullet was well-done and the bottle opener worked very well. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

alexandert57
Alexander T.
6/8/18

Very cumbersome ordering process, also no option if the same engraving is on all 30mm shot glasses, having the type the exact same thing in again is very annoying

davidl955
David L.
6/4/18

I needed to be able to explain that I really need delivery by Wednesday morning to the address I included on the order. There was no place in the notes for that.

taylorh86
Taylor H.
6/4/18

The site made me load the page for the 50 Cal bottle openers I purchased around 15 times per item I got to allow me to personalize the engraving but if the products worth it when it gets here it would have been worth the headache.

tylerb135
Tyler B.
6/1/18

My overall experience was amazing. From the first moment I jumped on the website to the moment of checkout the entire experience was seamless and pleasant.

stevel304
steve l.
5/31/18

Everything was great. The bottle openers are amazing. Beautifully made. Well crafted. I love the fact that a portion of proceeds go to veterans.

shaunm89
Shaun M.
5/31/18

Great experience ording from this company and great customer service! Just put through my second order and couldn’t be happier!

Questions? Get answers from the Bullets2Bandages staff and other customers.

Bullets2Bandages?