Btcpool.io

Btcpool.io has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Btcpool.io also ranks 162nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Btcpool.io?

“Scam - after second withdrawal pincode automatically change!!!! No reply from support!!!”

A C.
9/25/18

I initially invested for Standard plan. Since the minimum withdrawal is 0.0045 I immediately withdraw to start getting my investment back. After two days I withdraw again but suddenly my pincode was automatically change and my second withdrawal was not processed. Until now I cannot login to my account, I even leave a message for them to attend the issue but still no reply!!!! Is there anyone knows how to get the new pincode to access the account???

ac267
September 25th, 2018
marissan8
December 9th, 2018
it is indeed a scam, after I invested for the Starter Pack, in just two hours my Pin was automatically changed.
genesisn
September 2nd, 2018
SCAM 48hrs pending my withdrwal request this site should be shut down!SCAM 48hrs pending my withdrwal request this site should be shut down!
dvbg
August 25th, 2018
I bought the starter plan and testing it right now. register here https://btcpool.io/151087
I will tell you when I receive money

Btcpool is scam?

yes SCAM. After second withdrawal they will automatically change your pincode and they will not process your second withdrawal!!!!

By A C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Btcpool.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Btcpool.io?

Have a question about Btcpool.io?