Bsbinternational.org.uk

Bsbinternational.org.uk

Bsbinternational.org.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bsbinternational.org.uk?

“One of the best recruitment agencies”

Ani C.
8/6/18

BSB staffs helped me lot when I went to China for studies. Starting from academic to other.. they helped in every aspect.

anic2
August 6th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Bsbinternational.org.uk staff and other customers.

We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 13 years in India. We provide expert and customized services to our clients regarding; Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Business and Investors Visa, Permanent Residency, Foreign Direct Investment; business investment solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses. We have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners. Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.

hrm2
HR M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bsbinternational.org.uk?

Have a question about Bsbinternational.org.uk?