Brownbook.net

Brownbook.net has a consumer rating of 4.47 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Brownbook.net ranks 30th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Brownbook.net?

“Ilovekickboxing in Irving, Las Colinas”

Nithya K.
1/29/20

It's been approximately 3 months since I joined ilovekickboxing and there hasn't been a day that I felt bored of the classes. The workout routine is completely different and highly energetic. I absolutely love it and makes you lose weight and gain muscle at a much faster rate when compared to working out at a gym.

“Please Sell my Phone number to marketers everywhere!”

Gary e.
7/17/17

In the process of following up on information that Brownbook.net had a listing for my business, I followed their suggestion to "Claim my Business'. A soon as I hit the 'ok' section of the process, 4 'On Line Directory Google placement companies' called my cell phone in the less that 10 minutes! One even said they where with Brownbook when I answered the phone, then they said they where with 'Leverage Solutions Marketing'. BrownBook is for sure selling off - to lead base companies any new contact to their site! Stay away from this company! Unless you like being inundated with phone solicitation.

nithyak6
January 29th, 2020
candiced32
January 30th, 2020
I absolutely love this place! It's an awesome workout with fun teachers! Definitely recommend! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
garye45
July 17th, 2017
angelinam40
December 10th, 2019
Came to ILKB looking for a change in my workout routine. Something that I could hold myself accountable for. Well, I went i with the expectation of just doing the trial. Maybe I would like it. Maybe i won't. I signed up the the first nigh, after I took my first trial class and I am so happy I did. I look forward to going to a class, every day. And signing up, online, for the class i will take that day, makes me hold myself accountable to show up. I am so glad I joined ILKB! :(
joshuao66
March 4th, 2020
The workout is Great & intense. Highly recommend you join! Employees are super warm and welcoming. & you get free pairs of gloves!
blancab10
May 21st, 2018
Highly recommend Kickboxing. Its a great full body work out! All the instructors are so helpful and encouraging. The member are also nice and friendly, it's like a big family! I've noticed my upper body getting stronger week after week. Been doing this now for 2 months. Love the results Im seeing. Thank you everyone!
Blanca Byrnes
connieg63
May 4th, 2018
I have never felt so important in people's lives as I do when I go to I love kickboxing classes. It's amazing how great you feel after a couple work outs and how the trainers are right with you every step of the way challenging you and helping you achieve them goals. The support you get from one another is outstanding. If you want to see fast results try a class and become a part of our smart and fun fitfam! It's hard to regret.
davidr442
November 30th, 2017
Do not list your business here. Once it is claimed you will never be able to make changes and there is absolutely no support. There are far better directories to list you business on.
samanthas155
March 30th, 2018
The trainers make you feel like apart of a family! If you want to workout and have fun doing it then i highly recommend I love kickboxing in Liverpool!
kaitlynh14
March 8th, 2018
I absolutely love this place! The energy, the sense of family, the workouts, everything about it! Such a great exercise program and truly helps you reach your fitness goals! I highly recommend this to everyone!
marianat9
May 5th, 2019
I love this place. Have been here for 3 weeks and I absolutely love it. Everyone is well trained. Trainers are awesome.
sandrag506
August 6th, 2019
The trainers are always high energy, and you always get the best out of each workout.
And is so much fun..
wandac37
July 18th, 2017
I have only had 3 lessons but I can say I really enjoy it. I have made up every reason not to attend a class. I drag myself out my house and once I'm actually in the building I'm happy. Warm up is hard but I push through it. I can't wait until I am a regular and have months in. The staff is great and the place is very clean and everyone so far is friendly people. Ilovekickboxing can't wait until tomorrow class.
barthol156
January 6th, 2018
Man at Sell Watches for Cash is one of the most honest and straight-shooting gold and silver buyers out there. He's also very fair - he's always pays more than other neighboring coin shops in the area. Overall, a great coin, gold and silver shop to check out, buy or sell.
rheah3
October 13th, 2017
I have only had 4 lessons but I can say I really enjoy it. I drag myself out my house and once I'm actually in the building I'm happy. Warm up is hard but I push through it. I can't wait until I am a regular and have months in. The staff is great and the place is very clean and everyone so far is friendly people. Ilovekickboxing can't wait until my next class.
christines331
October 12th, 2018
I love kick boxing in Spring is the best facility in town the staff is wonderful and the facility is always clean.
doloresr10
December 1st, 2017
Had so much fun! Everyone was so supportive and nice! Just started and it is getting easier for me. Hope to see results soon.

Questions? Get answers from the Brownbook.net staff and other customers.

Global Brownbook business directory. Get a free customizable business profile, get found more on search engines. Add photos, videos, text, widgets & more

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brownbook.net?

Have a question about Brownbook.net?