Review of BravadoUSA

Tel: 1-866-66-SHIRT
customerservice@musictoday.com

roberts470
7/19/16

I ordered a Beatles Rubber Soul LP from BravadoUSA back in November 2015. I never got any word on my order getting shipped. A MONTH later, I still got nothing. I emailed their customer service asking that my order be cancelled since it was never even processed. Throughout this whole time, I was never charged for the order, so I thought the order was silently cancelled, and I just wasn't told about it. Just a few weeks ago, JULY 2016, I got an email saying that my order shipped, 7 MONTHS AFTER THE INTIAL ORDER. I forgot that I even attempted to order it. Later, I saw in my bank account transaction history that THEY STILL CHARGED ME FOR IT. I've tried to email them again for a refund, but so far, I've gotten NO RESPONSE.

amandae29
5/18/16

I was a little worried after reading some reviews for this company, but I have been pleasantly surprised. I ordered a 5sos jacket to be delivered to the uk, it arrived safe and sound 17 days later. The company answered every question I asked within a reasonable time frame. No complaints from me, would not hesitate to order from them again.

zefk
3/18/16

They don't send the products or message you about it. I ordered, didn't receive a confirmation email or message saying whether the product was sent but the money was taken from my account. A month later it wasnt here so I opened a dispute with PayPal, was refunded but still haven't received any messages abut why they don't send products after taking our money.
Its annoying that so many bands sell merch through them when they don't even send it.

johna379
6/2/15

Sent the wrong kind AND size of shirt. Called 7 x's with no answer and emailed 4 times. Finally got a hold of them. "We've been very busy" was the response I got. Now I have to stay on top of things and see that they credit my card as promised. I normally would assume they did the credit, but so far they have done NOTHING right.

This is one of those companies you can't believe are still in business. They can't handle friggin sending out t shirts? Why the hell do the Rolling Stones use such a lame company to represent them?

crystalc22
12/15/14

I ordered 5 Seconds of Summer book and calendar package. I called their customer service number to check on the status of my order. They said they couldn't check. I questioned their shipping price of 15.00 plus dollars from Virginia to Fort Mill, SC which is almost the same city as Charlotte, NC. I questioned their time for ordering and shipping not knowing that they had to actually order from someone else. I wanted to cancel and they said they couldn't. On their site they say they can "make every effort to accommodate your request". That didn't happen and there seems to be no one to talk to.

Crystal Coffey

janed38
6/28/13

I bought items from Justin Bieber and they sent more than I ordered and basically overcharged me. They are a scammer and want more money and know that if you return the product there is a possibility they might not get it and you lose money either way. Scam beware!

natashac2
6/19/11

I ordered two bring me the horizon T-shirts, expecting them to arrive in 24 business days. It's been almost 4 months since i placed my order. I have contacted the site, and I told them my order number, They said i didn't even place an order, but my money was not returned. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Every other review I've ever read about this site is bad, highly NOT reccomended.

maryg6
12/13/10

I ordered a small shirt for my son. The price was $25.00 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling. Well, they ran out of Small shirts and sent an Extra Large. When I asked for a refund, I was told I would only be refunded the price fo the shirt NOT the S&H. I can use their pre-paid label to return the item, but if it happens to get LOST in the mail using the free label, I will not get any refund. Pretty shady company...BEWARE!

ronk
5/1/10

I can't describe this one.
Just go there and play. Watch the controld at bottom for fine tuning (zoom, etc).

CLICKING web site won''t help. PASTE this into browser:
http://www.bravadousa.com/cbgb/pano/pano.html. The page is HTML.
Ron

Questions? Get answers from the BravadoUSA staff and other customers.

BravadoUSA?