This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BrandProStore.ru

BrandProStore.ru has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BrandProStore.ru ranks 291st among Handbags sites.

How would you rate BrandProStore.ru?

“Jordan shoes”

amda l.
9/14/15

This site Jordan shoes are very great, 1:1 quality, i like it very much, I will buy more in near future.

amdal
September 14th, 2015

annt27
July 17th, 2015

This sunglasses is so beautiful. The price is so cheap. This summer, I will wear it a long time. Thanks for your customer service.

alicee9
July 11th, 2015

I like the shoes, because the color and size is very good, they update their service information, they can pack it as gift, and they can send gift card.it is so great, I like it.

Questions? Get answers from the BrandProStore.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BrandProStore.ru?

Have a question about BrandProStore.ru?