BrandPromDresses reviews

Shenzhen, China
Tel: 206-965-8135

ceciliab8
9/12/15

First, The site is not secure. So if you order from them who knows who is getting your financial info.
Second, they have no phone number or address. I asked for both and they would not give me one. They tried to get me to let them call me instead.
A business with no security asking for credit card information, who refuses to give out a phone number and address obviously does not want anything from you but your money. Then it's so long sucker.
STAY AWAY! They are also posting their own reviews on line.

selenam4
3/25/15

First of all, let's talk about the dress I ordered. It came wrinkled, it had a weird smell to it, the sequins were falling off the dress, it was too big, and it's not even the right color. Naturally, I went back to the website to find someone to talk to about my issue. They have a live chat option where you can go and talk to someone for 'instant help'. The lady I spoke to was useless. Every question I asked her, she referred me to their 'complaints' section of the website. I then asked her what the point of the live chat was if all they were going to do is refer us to somewhere else where we would have to wait a day for a response, but she disconnected. I went to the complaints section, filed a complaint, and their response was useless. All they had to say was "sorry, we can give you a 15% off coupon for your next purchase." ...Like they expect me to order anything from them every again, heck no. Come to find out, they use other designer's dress pictures as their own. They put their logo over the dress and they claim it as their own, when really all they're doing is attempting to make the dresses themselves. Horrible, horrible company. Save your money and don't order from them.

emelym
12/12/14

I started looking for reviews after I made my order and I was scared about whether or not I was going to receive my dress, it quality, size, etc.. Thanks God I didn't cancel my order because I was hottest chick in my friend's wedding. I received too many compliments from the guests. The dress was well sew, good material. The rhinestones weren't the same as the picture but I can't really ask for more because of the very good price and fast service. I'm very satisfied.

jacksonm35
10/28/14

Was not the perfect size. Material was cheap itchy. So I had to buy another from uushouse.com. And it seemed I made a right decision.

robine7
4/30/14

SCAM! We purchased a dress for prom for my daugther. They sent us the wrong size and wrong color. This is a China company posing as USA company. Other websites they use are: LovingDresses.com and StylishPromDress.com They won't give me my money back! I have filed a return on their website (BTW - they only give you 3 days to do this), I have emailed them and I have been online chat with them. They won't tell me where to ship the dress back to and how to get my refund. I just don't want anyone losing their money like we have. RIP-OFF. BEWARE!

Questions? Get answers from the BrandPromDresses staff and other customers.

BrandPromDresses?