This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Boots2store.biz

Boots2store.biz

Boots2store.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Boots2store.biz also ranks 85th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Boots2store.biz?

“I posted my complaint on scambook.com”

Bud P.
1/8/14

I posted my complaint on scambook.com. Boots2Store.biz is a total sham of a company. I am now in a dispute with them over their dishonest and misleading business practices. Stay away from this so called business.

budp9
January 8th, 2014
jasons85
December 22nd, 2013
Selling fake uggs. Look at their privacy information. It is copied from Louis Vuitton. They are based out of china. Ip address is in Switzerland. And have an address in minnisota that is fake. I am waiting to see what ge credit will do to help me out.

Questions? Get answers from the Boots2store.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boots2store.biz?

Have a question about Boots2store.biz?