This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Boots.shoebuy.biz

Boots.shoebuy.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Boots.shoebuy.biz also ranks 622nd among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Boots.shoebuy.biz are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• When they did come, I contacted my credit card company to start a billing dispute.
How would you rate Boots.shoebuy.biz?

“Be aware”

Elsa A.
1/14/18

Never got boots, refund or even an answer. As they do not accept PayPal money was lost. Would not recommend.

credit card company (3)
elsaa6
January 14th, 2018
Never got boots, refund or even an answer.
As they do not accept PayPal money was lost.
Would not recommend.
pennyl3
January 9th, 2015
It is sad to see all the poor reviews. I ordered boots for myself and daughter for Christmas on December 1 and it is now January 9 and have received nothing but a bunch of emails from Joy. I have started a dispute with my credit card company so I will get my money back. But these people suck!
hu2216
December 4th, 2014
Do NOT order. This is an illegal counterfeit company. It appears to be the Uggs website when you click on the link. I tried to cancel my order once I discovered it is a fraud. "Joy" stalled and tried to get me to pay for shipping. "Joy" then said it was too late and they will not refund my money until they get their shipment back. This is not the Uggs website. The products are NOT Uggs. They are counterfeit. DO NOT ORDER. Spread the word!
jennil4
October 28th, 2014
This site looks authentic and states they only sell authentic, unfortunately they trick you further by posting AUTHENTIC UGG boots in all their photos on the site.

However, what they send you is a cheap, low quality, knock off UGG boot. The stitching is wrong, the color is WAY OFF, logo is not the same, nor is the label, synthetic suede and synthetic sheep skin lining - they smell of chemicals, the sizing is WAYsmaller than Classic UGG boots are supposed to be sized.

THEN when you contact the seller, Joy, for an return/refund, Joy will ONLY refund you if you return the boots at buyers own expense (so basically you lose $55 on return shipping), even though the seller's site states they guarantee their product THEY DO NOT.

STAY AWAY from this business and pay the extra $100 and buy directly from an authorized seller for UGG Australia.

Additionally I got a Malware from using their site... PLEASE stay away from doing business with this company.

Check out the photos I posted... they speak for themselves... AUTHENTIC Bailey Triplet Grey UGG on Left, FAKES sent by boots.shoebuy.biz on right, and yes, I ordered Bailey Triplet Grey UGG from boots.shoebuy.biz - what they send is NOT EVEN CLOSE to Authentic UGG boots.

Tip for consumers: DON'T buy from this site this is NOT an authorized reseller for UGG - use this link to ensure you are buying authentic UGG boots http://www.uggaustralia.com/onlineretailers

maryp63
January 10th, 2015
I got scammed as well. I am trying to get my credit card company to help me. I tried to do a nice thing for my 2 daughter's for x-mas and it was a fraud.
plamens
December 23rd, 2014
Hey every one... DO NOT ORDER! The website is a scam and there was no phone number to call them at if there was an issue with the order or the boots. I made a complaint to BBB, but not sure it's helpful! That scam company doesn't deserve even a star!
rachelg23
November 20th, 2014
I had the same experience and received obviously fake Ugg boots. I contacted Joy to cancel my order because after all the redirecting to websites of different names and a payment handler at a different site, I realized I was being scammed. Unfortunately the boots had already been shipped from some Chinese express company. I thought I may never receive the boots. When they did come, I contacted my credit card company to start a billing dispute. You are not required to pay for items that are not authentic when authentic UGGS were promised. I am in the middle of this process. I sent a letter to my credit card company detailing my online purchase. I took the fake boots to an authentic retailer. I obtained a letter of proof from one of the their experts detailing how they could tell the boots were fake. I have heard nothing more from "joy". DO NOT BUY from this site.

Tip for consumers: I would give ZERO stars in all areas.

monicar23
December 1st, 2014
I just wanted to thank all of you before I purchased boots from this website. The website just seemed to be a scam and there was no phone number to call them at if there was an issue with the order or the boots. I am going to spend the extra money to buy real UGG boots. Thanks again.
hayleem
December 16th, 2014
Hey guys I had the same experiance. They were a Christmas present. Soon as I realized it I called my bank and they filed it and refunded the money. I hope this joy guy gets what he deserves, and that's the nice way of putting it, but at least I got the money back.
danellef2
December 15th, 2014
DO NOT buy boots from boots.shoebuy.biz they are nothing but scammers!
I ordered boots for my daughter and me and had to email 'joy' for my tracking number that was on a Sunday. Friday they emailed me and told me one of the pair I bought were out of stock and they would be sending my other pair out. But a week earlier they gave me a tracking number for both orders and told me my order had been shipped. They are nothing but complete scammers! You will not receive any boots from them and you won't receive a refund either. All they do is take your money STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEIR WEBSITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Boots.shoebuy.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boots.shoebuy.biz?

Have a question about Boots.shoebuy.biz?