Booked Inc

Booked Inc has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Booked Inc ranks 240th among Hotels sites.

How would you rate Booked Inc?

“Can recommend”

Jenna S.
7/26/17

Im always satisfied with the service here. I travel a lot and, of course, Ive seen it all. I remember having a fight with a hotel over my money after I canceled a booking there. I kind of gave up on getting my money back, but their customer support managed to turn it in my favor. Now I always read the cancellation policy carefully and advise users to do the same. Good luck!

“BEWARE!”

John S.
1/11/20

This is one of those dishonest websites. I was sold a room and when I arrived at the hotel it was not available. The hotel said to call booked, net. No one answered the phone. I did not get a refund and all attempts to contact them failed. booked.net are scammers.

jennas48
July 26th, 2017

johns5569
January 11th, 2020

I did not get a refund and all attempts to contact them failed.
booked.net are scammers.

Questions? Get answers from the Booked Inc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Booked Inc?

Have a question about Booked Inc?