Bonnyread.com.tw

Bonnyread.com.tw has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bonnyread.com.tw ranks 166th among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Bonnyread.com.tw?

“Cutest Jewelry at the most affordable prices!”

J F.
3/17/21

This is literally my all time favorite jewelry brand because they have the CUTEST earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and more all at a very affordable price! Their materials are also quite good for the deal you're getting and that's why I've bought so many! Bonny & Read is a Taiwanese jewelry store that also ships internationally. I've been buying mine here in Taiwan so I'm not sure how long their international shipping takes but it shouldn't be too long. I purchased these items (in the photo) over 4 months ago and I wear them every day! Seriously recommend taking a look at their site and check out my Tiktok here: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeSNxKhk/

jf530
March 17th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Bonnyread.com.tw staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bonnyread.com.tw?

Have a question about Bonnyread.com.tw?