Review of Bonhoo

service@bonhoo.com

1 star

jingf
4/1/14

Good service with quick email response to questions. The zentai suit I bought arrived in less than three weeks. The modal fabric is thinner than I thought and it is not as tightly fitted as it appears in the product picture (I used customized measurement), but the quality is decent for its price. Satisfied.

htyuu
6/30/13

Got my new spiderman costume yesterday, size fits me well and the design is amazing

mayb
7/16/12

I purchased one superhero costume and I love it.The capes are a little long and I worried at first that they would get caught or pulled, but they haven't yet so it hasn't been an issue for me.

datsb
7/2/12

The service is quite good.The price seems to be cheaper than some other sites,especially the spiderman costumes.Wearing my spiderman costume,the muscles are soft stuffing, which is great.

tifah
6/29/12

I bought one black lycra zentai suit one week ago.I must admit that I was a little worried before I got the package because I typically hate ordering clothing items over the internet and especially since zentai suit is such a form fitting thing.But it gave me a big surprise.I got it on time and tried it on.It fits me even perfect.Then my friend also bought one and it also fits him very well.It's pretty unisex.And the flexibility is pretty good.

lauray
6/26/12

I bought a set of Naruto cosplay costume last weekend.It's exactly what I want.

Questions? Get answers from the Bonhoo staff and other customers.

Bonhoo?