Review of BonfireFunds

Richmond, Virginia 23235, United States
wow@bonfirefunds.com

leab27
2/11/19

Our non profit ordered shirts for a very big event, and we were extremely disappointed.
We had ordered shirts in the past with no issues, but this time when we needed help the most we were let down big time.

We were sent a proof to approve design and colors and when our bulk of shirts finally arrived they looked nothing like what we had approved.

Upon contacting the company, they could not fix the problem in time for the event and now we have zero shirts for our important event.

Highly disappointed in their inability to rectify this problem. Bad business practice.

mem108
10/4/18

ordered 1 custom shirt in a unisex size. very slim arms and body...too small. soft shirt, but it finally arrived 5 days after my event. i probably wont wear it becus its super snug but 10 days wasnt enuff time for them to print 1 shirt abd mail it. give yourself a LOT of time and check size charts

kellym436
9/1/18

We paid $40 each for sweatshirts that were screen printed. The first set were printed crooked and skewed to the right. The pockets on pullover sweatshirt was sewn on diagonally at top. Alex responded to our concerns stating they strive on quality merchandise. They kindly sent us new sweatshirts meeting our delayed shipping request. The new sweatshirts were straight and centered, however the ink was so thin that the red sweatshirt could be seen through the white, and gray paint/ink. Hence the colors looked pink. Totally misrepresenting the actual color it should be. The added line detail was so light gray instead of black that I could barely see it when I stepped back.
Contacted Alex. Response: "Thanks for providing these photos. I showed them to our Printing Team, and they advised me that the variance we're seeing here is unavoidable when comparing prints from two separate batches.

As such, I can't reprint these again >.<

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If you're still not satisfied, I'd be more than happy to provide a refund."

I do not want a refund. I really want a quality sweatshirt with the design it has on it. This is poor customer service and they do not care about quality as they claim. I may just request a refund and let them pay for shipping the sweatshirts back.

My advice is AVOID.

lauried22
8/10/16

The shirts are HORRIBLE. Not 100% cotton or even 80/20 blend. They are 60/40 - almost half plastic. The fit of the unisex shirt is ridiculously small. If you have arms, you better find another T-shirt company. They offered to replace the ill fitting shirts (2 of them) I got for over $40, then when I told them I'd be giving them away, because I couldn't wear plastic shirts, they said they didn't want to "waste" their "product." It is not up to them to decide what I do or do not do with their shirts. If you make an offer, live up to it. My organization got so little money, which means these people got $19 for $1 shirts. I should have gone to the dollar store, bought a 100% cotton shirt for $5 and I would have been ahead of the game.

amandad54
3/16/16

We were able to raise $2000 by creating our own t-shirt to raise funds and support a loved one diagnosed with cancer. The family couldn't afford the chemo treatments so this is a huge help and EVERYONE loves wearing our "Frank's Fight" t-shirts in support of him. It's amazing! The employees were helpful and always easy to reach when I needed a little help with the payout. I HIGHLY Recommend this company if you want to raise money and buy t-shirts. You can upload your own design or use one of their templates.

Questions? Get answers from the BonfireFunds staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BonfireFunds