Review of Boats.net

Tel: 877-408-1587
parts@boats.net

johnd3070
12/10/19
I was able to get a few components in new condition for my older 1994 9.9 HP Yamaha. The engine idles better and the stop button works!
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi John,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!
jims817
12/3/19
I order parts for my 1995 Yamaha ss txrt , they always have the parts I need and email me to keep me updated . THANKS
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Jim,

jimmyc146
11/27/19
Excellent service and parts. Will definitely do more business with them in the future. Fast shipping very nice people to do business with.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Jimmy,

Whether you need authentic, high-quality OEM parts, aftermarket accessories, or just an exploded parts diagram to help you get your motor back together again, we’ve got you covered. With a wide array of parts dating back to the 1960s, your wish is our command. Thanks for your review.
We look forward to seeing you around the shop again!
glenr61
11/19/19
I have an old Yamaha, but can usually find what I need. Now I am told to enter at least 100 characters, so I will continue.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Glen,

michaelg1524
11/15/19
I need a rare part for an older Suzuki outboard motor. I found just what I needed on Boats.net I would definitely purchase additional parts if need. Very happy.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Michael,

We take pride in our vast selection of OEM parts. We sell OEM parts for Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Mercury, Evinrude, Johnson, and even Tohatsu motors. We also sell parts for outboard, inboard, jet drive, and sterndrive type motors. We hold ourselves to high-quality standards and are proud to be a top-ranked BRP Platinum, Kawasaki Ichiban, and Yamaha 5-Star marine dealer. We are glad you had a great experience with Boats.net and we hope to see you again soon.
gregw282
11/15/19
They sent what I ordered when the said they would. You can't ask for more. I am very satisfied and will use them again.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Greg,

Thanks for leaving a review. We want it to be as easy as 1-2-3 to order from Boats.net and we are always improving our site so our customers can have the best experience. We are glad to hear the parts were perfect and we hope you order from us again soon.
jamesh1835
11/15/19
Lots of product, easy to navigate. Great value and service. Go to site for outboard motor materials
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi James,

Thanks for your review. We are dedicated to serving our customers with the lowest possible price on the highest quality parts. Boats.net offers OEM parts at prices up to 80% below retail so you can get what you need plus a little extra. Why pay full retail price for parts when you can shop the alternative to retail prices Boats.net. We look forward to your next order!
jayf151
11/13/19
Ordered parts two weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. They were delayed leaving Georgia and now they are delayed further. Better to buy at your local dealer and pay the premium.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Jay,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Boats.net. We try our best to deliver parts in a timely and efficient manner but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. International shipping may incur delays for example customs processing, that are beyond our control. We have the highest quality parts at the lowest possible prices and we feel that sometimes that's worth the wait. I contacted you privately and I hope we can work this out. Thanks for letting us know.
jamesl1041
11/3/19
I have ordered a lot of lawnmower parts off of the site. I have not ordered anything in the past year but all of my previous orders were fulfilled quickly and shipped promptly. I have never had a problem with boats.net.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi James,

We are glad to hear that your experience with us was easy and fast. This is the level of service our customers can expect from us. We have thousands of parts in stock all the time and are ready for every order. No matter how old the boat is or how small the part. Boats.net is easy, fast, and efficient, and we look forward to your next order.
davida1186
10/5/19
In the past 3 try's to order parts I have had problems with staff quitting and leaving my order in answered and a continuing problem with my company credit card even tho it works for everyone else. George in sales has been the only one in sales that has preformed at a professional level.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We hold ourselves to a high standard of customer service and our team should not quit until you have the answers you need. We appreciate the feedback and the review and we will take your words to heart and work on improving Boats.net. With affordable prices for high-end OEM parts, we hope you will come back and order from us again.
donalds373
10/3/19
there site is always up to date and buy from them all the time always fast shipping on all parts thanks
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Donald,

We are glad to help you with your repairs. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. Boats.net is your resource for affordable, fast shipping to 120-plus countries worldwide, and free fast shipping on qualifying orders within the U.S. We hope we can become your go-to OEM marine part dealer, with our amazing selection of parts and amazing prices (up to 80% below retail) we are hard to beat.
kennethr172
10/3/19
awesome service and excellent quality in parts this will be my new go place for parts for all my outboard motord
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the nice review. Our customers know that a Boats.net part means only a part of the highest of quality and at the very best price on the internet. We want you to get back to doing what you love and that’s why we try to deliver parts as fast as we possibly can. We hope you will order from us again!
erikb137
10/3/19
With my job I order parts for multiple brands and many different parts and so far they've had everything I've ordered and been very good with shipping
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Erik,

Thank you for your business and kind review. We really appreciate it. We are glad we can make it easy, fast and affordable for you to get back to doing what you love! We look forward to your next order.
pf173
10/3/19
Great tools to identify part numbers for outboard engines. Fast shipping. Excellent experience. Will use again.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi P F,

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Boats.net. We try our best to make ordering a breeze. You shouldn’t have to work hard to find your part, and you shouldn’t have to wait long either. We appreciate your kind review, and we look forward to your next order.
davidc1975
10/3/19
I like boats.net simply because I can find the correct part better than my local dealer and it's shipped to my door. Their return policy is great as well. My only negative is prices are higher than I'd like
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We are glad to hear that your experience with us was easy and fast. This is the level of service our customers can expect from us. We have thousands of parts in stock all the time and are ready for every order. No matter how old the boat is or how small the part. We have the most affordable OEM parts on the internet and if you can find a better deal let us know and we will match it. Boats.net is easy, fast, and efficient, and we look forward to your next order.
dwayneb30
10/3/19
I order alot of parts through boats.net and I'm never disappointed. They have fair prices and the orders arrive correct and in a very timely manner. Great business!
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Dwayne,

blackies
9/26/19
Having a HPDI 250 you need a good supplier of parts, Boats.net is just that.
OEM Parts at a fair price.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Blackie,

If there's an OEM part that you need for your vehicle, we've got it. From Yamaha to Honda we have it all and if you can find a better price we will match it down to the dollar. We hope to see you again soon!
mikeg727
9/26/19
All parts delivered as promised. On time and in great condition. I really like being able to look up the parts I need and see a picture to be sure I am ordering the correct item.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Mike,

Nearly all of the parts you see listed on Partzilla.com are in stock and ship directly from one of our East or West Coast distribution centers. That means there's no middleman to slow things down and more than 90% of the country is eligible to receive 1-2 day shipping on their parts order. We are glad your experience with us was everything you were hoping for and we look forward to your next order!
johnm3334
9/25/19
The carburetor finally arrived yesterday after 5:30pm ET ( 6 days after being ordered). When I opened the box this morning I find the parts box loosely packed in the shipping box. When I open the parts box I find the air adjustment screw is broken off and the spring and black cap are loose in the parts bag. The carburetor should have been packed better by you so the parts box would have not been bouncing around in the shipping box for the past week.
The delay in the shipping has put me in a real bind for time, forcing me to use this broken part by using the air adjustment screw from the old carburetor. These new style air adjustment screws from Yamaha are notorious for breaking off and you should have known better and packed the carburetor so it could not move in the shipping box.
Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Thank you for reaching out. We’re very sorry to hear your most recent experience with Boats.net had some bumps in the road. I’d like to better understand your scenario so I can assess how we might be able to make this right for you. I sent you a direct message today asking for your order number. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
garys647
9/19/19
Found the parts needed at the lowest price anywhere, low shipping and handling fee. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Gary,

davides4
9/12/19
Everything you need is on boats.net. With its incredible amount of spare parts, it's the perfect website for me that I love to fix and run old engines
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Davide,

chadwickw7
9/11/19
Found the part I needed with ease. The parts break down and pictures showing the parts is awesome.
The payment process is easy as well
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Chadwick,

davidw1636
9/11/19
I am very happy with the products and service I have received. I will be making additional purchases in the near future.
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We really appreciate your amazing review. We stock nearly the parts seen on our site so we can ship your part immediately after you order it. We want you to be back in your boat as fast as possible, that’s an important job and we know you deserve only the best, and that’s why you come to Boats.net, for the very best OEM parts in the business. We look forward to your next order.
dougb210
9/11/19
Fast shipping and packaged well. Arrived sooner than Expected. Always quaility products at great prices. Will be back. Thanks again.
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Doug,

Thank you for your business and kind review. We really appreciate it. We are glad we can make it easy, fast and affordable for you to get back to what you love! We look forward to your next order.
davidg1386
9/11/19
Could get all the parts I needed for my old outboard with relative ease at a very reasonable price. Thanks very much for all of your help
Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts, so we try our very best. We look forward to seeing your order from us again soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry with www.boats.net regarding the Yamaha motor priced below Yamaha T9.9XWHB High Thrust 9.9HP, 25", Tiller handle, Electric/Rope Start, Power Tilt Price: $2,898.63 MSRP: $3, 760.00 Or 2017 Scratch & Dent (Crate Damage Only) Yamaha T9.9XPHB High Thrust 9.9 HP, 25" Shaft, Tiller, Electric, PT&T, High Thrust Price: $3, 019.01 $2,680.42 MSRP: $3, 760.00 **Avaialble Yamaha requires Boats.net to ship Yamaha outboards to an authorized dealer's location to complete a proper pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on all of their tiller handle motors. Yamaha Dealers charge a fee to complete the PDI. Boater's World (DBA Boats.net) is an authorized Yamaha Marine dealer and is authorized to sell and service Yamaha Marine outboards, watercraft's, products and parts. Our fee of $90.00 will be charged for the PDI if your motor is picked up here at our facility. Your sales person can help you locate a dealer nearest you or explain the process if the motor is picked up here in Lake Placid, FL 33852. There is no sales tax on motors shipped out of the State of Florida. We thank you for choosing Boats.net for all your boating needs. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My number is below.

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

Hi Nicolae! Standard shipping to Romania is approximately 15 days. Expedited shipping to Romania is approximately 3-5 days. I hope this helps!

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

Hello Apiline! What country are you looking for? We sell parts to 120+ countries; hoping we are able to help you out. Please email Loyalty@Boats.net and we'll do our best to help you.

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

HI Pekka, Thank you for your interest in our company. We are not completely sure what you mean by Splash water system, however, the engine gasket kit is 11410-93835 and costs $71.14. If you referring to a lower unit issue, the gaskets are sold individually. Suzuki does not offer a service manual for this engine that can be sold to the public.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we do not have any stores in Europe. However, we do ship worldwide. Please feel free to email our parts team at parts@boats.net a parts list, and we will gladly quote you a cost to ship overseas. Should you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we are not currently offering any promotional discounts on our website. We do offer a price match guarantee on all of our OEM products.

By Christopher P.

Questions? Get answers from the Boats.net staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Boats.net