Boats.net

Boats.net has a consumer rating of 3.23 stars from 309 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Boats.net also ranks 3rd among Boat Parts sites. The most common issues with Boats.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 70.9%

• I've been ordering with boat parts for a few years and the site is easy to manage and the parts come in a timely manner
  • Both items shipped next day and received in timely order.

• Terrible customer service, I will never use again.
  • This is the worse company to order any type of boat parts from!
How would you rate Boats.net?

“Quality products with fantastic prices!”

James G.
4/29/20

I thoroughly searched the net before I order anything and boats.net has by far exceeded my expectations on service, shipping and the quality of their products! And if you don't believe me just try it for yourself if you're not happy they will happily return your money! And I hope whoever finds this message it finds you, especially your family and friends free of this damn virus! With warmest regards, Randy Goodwin

“Too slow for me!”

Ron P.
6/19/20

I ordered parts. After 5 days I still haven't heard if they were shipped. Tried to contact by phone and spent 30 minutes on hold 3 times. No answer. Tried to contact by email. Told that email responses would take 8-10 days. So much for customer service. If I ever get my parts you can bet I'm not going to use this company again..

customer service (48) parts (164) order (192) 5 days (9) credit card (11) 10 days (11) boat parts (7) 7 days (5) 3 days (13) web site (7) 2 weeks (7) 2 days (6)
jamesg1742
April 29th, 2020
Hi James,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!
wayner164
April 29th, 2020
I operate a fishing charter company based on Vancouver Canada. Over the years I have relied on Boats.net for service and regular maintenance parts for my twin Yamaha F 150 xb outboards. I found them to maintain a excellent stock, customer service has been top notch with great prices. They were able to supply me the parts I needed in order to keep my boat on the water and maintain business operations. Highly recommend.
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate our customers and are always trying to provide the very best service possible. On time, affordable, authentic OEM parts are what you should expect from Boats.net in the future. We look forward to your next order!
ronp274
June 19th, 2020
Hi Ron,

We don't want to lose you as a customer, we are sorry for the miscommunication. We sent you a private message and we hope to regain your trust and confidence.
roberts3609
August 5th, 2020
Ordered OEM parts for my Bravo III outdrive on Monday morning 8/3. Paid extra to have the shipment expedited so I might be able to use the boat this weekend. No where on the parts lookup did it say "PART NOT AVAILABLE"
2 days later I get an email stating "part not available until 8/17. If I would have known this I would have gone somewhere else. Can't get anybody on the phone so I left a message. You only have 1 chance to make a first impression! Done!
Hi Robert,

We understand how frustrating it is to have to wait longer than you expected for your Bravo III parts. We apologize for the delays and we appreciate your patience during this challenging time. We sent you a direct message and we hope to hear back shortly.
Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep
Update 8/9: The customer's order has been cancelled and he has been refunded.
jamesw2346
July 28th, 2020
Bought parts and box came in with parts missing, after long drawn out delays of email responses still haven't received all my parts. Very discouraging company to deal with. All parts should have been included when I purchased the set. See photo. Still missing parts?
Hi James,

We understand your frustration and we want to apologize for the mistake. We sent you a private message so we can coordinate the shipment of the missing part.
gregr417
April 28th, 2020
They dumped all the cans in a box and shipped it. Losers. Undented product came from Overtone. Dented mess came from Boats.Net. Never again.
Hi Greg,

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your order. After looking closely at your order, it seems that these products were sent by one of our most reliable shipping companies. There are a number of possibilities as to why your order was damaged in transit, but our best assumption is that there was a carrier issue. Our customer service department offered to replace the order or give you a substantial discount. Contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
stephenb904
May 20th, 2020
Ordered head gaskets and water jackets for my motor on may 8 2020 they were paid in full 3work days later they said it will be shipped on wed nothing I called them and was told due to the virus it can't be shipped untill mon ok mom came and went finally opened a case on PayPal no more excuses stop taking orders if u can't ship 5 Fffff terrible blame game with them completely crappy co. To do bus. With BEWARE!
Hi Stephen,

We are very sorry to read your recent review. We are working hard to deliver you your parts as quickly as we can and we know how frustrating it is to have to wait so long. The current health crisis has affected every business differently, even Amazon is taking several days longer to deliver all non-essential items. We will continue to deliver high-quality OEM parts to our customers, even if they don't arrive as fast as usual. We hope you will be patient with us during this difficult time.
angelas913
June 30th, 2020
We have used Boats.net for several years, prices we receive at a discount are excellent. The website is easy to manage. I have always had fast response time. I notice some of the reviews from this month about service and delivery, they need to understand due to coronavirus everything is delayed from the manufacture to the freight companies. And most companies are working at half staff. Always had excellent service.
Hi Angela,

We appreciate your understanding and patience and it means a lot to our hardworking team that you took the time to leave a review. We look forward to your next order.
mattk234
June 19th, 2020
Purchased parts10 days ago, order still not recieved. Customer service department will not return calls or emails. Waiting over an hour on the, left a message to no avail. Called serval times and lines were full, left extensive emails to cancel order because of the delay, still no calls. Terrible customer service and way they do business, bill the credit card immediately and then failed to deliver product, do not purchase from this company
Hi Matt,

We understand your frustration and we know we fell short in our communications with you. We are dealing with unprecedented times but there is no excuse for poor customer service. We sent you a private message so we can provide an update on your order.
jimw555
May 30th, 2020
Well, first I ordered parts that according to the website were all in stock. Then got an e-mail saying it would 7 days until one part was available, so I waited an extra week. Then the order sat at BOATS.NET for an additional 8 days before it was shipped. It's been over three weeks and I still don't have the parts. Sent two e-mails, none were returned. So I wait, but I will never use them again! BTW, I found all the parts IN STOCK and cheaper with faster shipping on a different website.
Hi Jim,

We apologize for the long wait time on your order, it's frustrating to us as well to not be able to deliver up to our usual standards. We are sure your parts will arrive shortly.
andrewg690
May 19th, 2020
Purchased part to get here faster than the dealer since it said 2 day shipping it's been 2 weeks and it didn't get shipped out. Called serval times and lines were full, left extensive emails on to just cancel my order and do get into contact with them until the day after, after sitting on hold for 40 min(said 15min) just for him to tell me that they just shipped and cannot cancel. Terrible customer service and way they do business, took the money out day of and didn't take any action, scammers
Hi Andrew,

We have reached out to you by private message to apologize personally for the delay in your order. We are experiencing significant delays on orders from our manufacturers, and because of workplace safety regulations orders are shipping from our warehouse several days later than usual. We are doing everything we can to continue to deliver parts as quickly as possible and I am glad to read that your order was already on its way to you when you contacted our customer service team.
arir19
May 7th, 2020
Honda oem propeller. Just as described. Very good price. Fluent delivery to the other side of the world. Thanks.
Hi Ari,

We are glad you took the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing feedback and we are really happy to hear your experience with Boats.net was just what you were hoping for. With an amazing selection of parts, fast shipping and the best value around make us hard to beat. We hope to see you order from us again soon!
jasonb1174
May 27th, 2020
12 days in and not one person can give me an idea when my parts will ship! Horrible customer service! Supervisor too lazy to see how many orders are in front of mine? The parts are all in your own warehouse and have been from day one! Not one other business has treated me and my business partners like this. I have ordered parts and other things from every place you can think of on the net lately and not one company had a delay getting them to me. You should have warned everyone you laid all your employees off in your warehouse instead of making excuses that are not true, having customers waiting forever with no darn idea of when anyone will get around to shipping my parts!
Hi Jason,

We've attempted to reach out to you privately so we can update you on the status of your order. COVID-19 work regulations require that our warehouse operates at half capacity. We know that shipping times have been longer than you are used to and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
petriv2
July 30th, 2020
Get OEM spare parts faster through you than from a Finnish importer. The price is less than half our prices. I have been very pleased with your services.
Hi Petri,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We work hard to provide our customers with top-notch boat parts and accessories and we are glad we have helped you make your boat the best it can be. We look forward to doing business with you again soon!
mikeh1242
April 16th, 2020
I've shopped all over the web for OEM parts for outboard as well as general marine supplies. By far the best service, price and shipping I've found is thru boats.net They've saved me hundreds on bigger ticket items and seem to be able to deliver the items far faster than other vendors. Thanks boats.net!
Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep
We are glad to help you with your repairs. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. Boats.net is your resource for affordable, fast shipping to 120-plus countries worldwide, and free fast shipping on qualifying orders within the U.S. We hope we can become your go-to OEM part dealer, with our amazing selection of parts and amazing prices (up to 80% below retail) we are hard to beat.
deborahw879
July 28th, 2020
My husband ordered a prop on 7/14. Item was "in stock" yet on 7/16 receive email stating part delayed by manufacturer with "back ordered - no current ETA". My husband said cancel the order if they can't give you an ETA then cancel. So same day I sent an email to cancel order. In turn I get no-response email stating that "due to COVID answering email could take 8-10 days. 10 days have past and no email response. Instead we receive the part on 7/27 which is too late. I'm now current on hold with them and my position in place is 166 with an estimated hold time of 45 minutes. They say they will give me a call back and I won't lose my place in line, however when I picked this option they asked for no phone number, nothing and said you'll get a call back before end of business day" and hung up. Every now and then it sounds like someone is pressing buttons on the phone. At this point I cannot recommend this company due to their customer service, or lack thereof.
Hi Deborah,

We understand your frustration, we are sorry that we didn't come through with the level of customer service you expect from us. While this is a difficult time and we are maintaining social distancing and reduced staffing there is no excuse for poor customer service. We just sent you a private message so we can get your order number and see what we can do to help.
russellm318
May 10th, 2020
The reason for this review an not 5 stars is because I've ordered parts that were supposed to be here tuewas canceled an sent email said it would be thurs.Ok so waiting an still nothing on sun. Did not receive tracking information either. So i don't know where package is at. I Won't be doing business with this company again. Buyers beware.
Hi Russell,

Thank you for reaching out to us. All our parts are currently taking 3-4 more days than usual to arrive due to COVID-19, and we appreciate your patience. We sent you a direct message and we will update you on your tracking information and get your order out to you right away.
mikhailt6
March 27th, 2020
Good experience with this online shop. I've ordered my Honda parts triple times from boats.net. And it was shipped pretty fast. The ordered parts were original and of good quality, and at good prices. Thank you boats.net for your service. I didn't give five stars because of the boats.net responces and replies via email were not so fast as you expected. I am so lucky may be. But i am happy with the service overall. Thank you.
Hi Mikhail,

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Boats.net. We try our best to make ordering a breeze. You shouldn’t have to work hard to find your part, and you shouldn’t have to wait long either. We appreciate your kind review, and we look forward to your next order.
se101
June 27th, 2020
I needed parts to replace a blocked fuel filter, a faulty thermostat and a worn water pump impeller on a 10 year old 5 HP Honda outboard motor. I rapidly found all the necessary parts on the diagrams on the website. Ordering was straight forward and everything got here in a few days.
The process was easy and the responsiveness from Boats.net was excellent.
Hi S E,

Thanks for the kind review. We know how important good communication is and we are glad you noticed our efforts. We look forward to your next order.
richardp1186
June 15th, 2020
Price is fair, availability is excellent, and shipping is normally quick.
I buy everything possible from here,

I read some of the bad reviews and believe most of those people are unreasonable.
Shipping is never a guarantee, too many hands involved. Especially in these times.
NO! I am not affiliated with the company or anyone there.
Hi Richard,

We really appreciate the review. Our team will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
markb2048
May 23rd, 2020
I've ordered several times and always get what I need. Quick delivery from Georgia to Ohio. I've even had a combined order of motorcycle parts and boat parts. Always original equipment parts. I used to work for a local marina as a mechanic and I still do work for friends on a variety of brands of motors. It's nice to be able to go to boats.net and get what I need.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you know the year and or model number.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Boats.net. We are glad to continue to be able to provide fast shipping even during this difficult time. We look forward to your next order.
leonb125
June 15th, 2020
I've relied on boats.net for the last 10 years in the boat restoration business and they have been right on every time.
You can always get in touch with a real person during business hours and they are always eager to help. I live in NW Arkansas and most items are recieved within 3 or 4 days. Count on then to do you right.
Leon Burlsworth
Custom Creations
Hi Leon,

It means a lot to us to be your go-to marine parts dealer. We work hard to deliver high-quality parts at the very best rates around. We can't wait to work with you again!
terryr531
June 27th, 2020
Ordered carb. Repair kit, on my 2005 Yamaha 25 2 cycle. Recieved kit quickly, in the mail. Accurate description of parts in kit, led to a rapid repair of both carbs. Same quick, accurate order was made last year on a water pump housing and impeller. I will continue to use Boats.net, for my engine parts and other accessories. TR
Hi Terry,

Whether you are in need of a quick fix or working on a restoration project we are here to handle any of your OEM boat parts needs. Thanks for leaving a review, we look forward to your next order.
philipc261
May 12th, 2020
I have purchased several parts for our boat and the orders have always been correct! That goes a long way today. Website easy to use too.
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your amazing review. We're glad you found ordering with us simple and easy. We look forward to your next order.
marvinc90
April 16th, 2020
Parts for my mercury outboard were easy to find and order. Shipping could be faster but i understand with the covid-19
Hi Marvin,

Thanks for your understanding. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!

Please contact michael.y@boatersworld.com or call him at 863-232-5661 ext. 102 he can assist with your options

By Chelsea B.

Thank you for your recent inquiry with www.boats.net regarding the Yamaha motor priced below Yamaha T9.9XWHB High Thrust 9.9HP, 25", Tiller handle, Electric/Rope Start, Power Tilt Price: $2,898.63 MSRP: $3,760.00 Or 2017 Scratch & Dent (Crate Damage Only) Yamaha T9.9XPHB High Thrust 9.9 HP, 25" Shaft, Tiller, Electric, PT&T, High Thrust Price: $3,019.01 $2,680.42 MSRP: $3,760.00 **Avaialble Yamaha requires Boats.net to ship Yamaha outboards to an authorized dealer's location to complete a proper pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on all of their tiller handle motors. Yamaha Dealers charge a fee to complete the PDI. Boater's World (DBA Boats.net) is an authorized Yamaha Marine dealer and is authorized to sell and service Yamaha Marine outboards, watercraft's, products and parts. Our fee of $90.00 will be charged for the PDI if your motor is picked up here at our facility. Your sales person can help you locate a dealer nearest you or explain the process if the motor is picked up here in Lake Placid, FL 33852. There is no sales tax on motors shipped out of the State of Florida. We thank you for choosing Boats.net for all your boating needs. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My number is below.

By Chelsea B.

Hi Nicolae! Standard shipping to Romania is approximately 15 days. Expedited shipping to Romania is approximately 3-5 days. I hope this helps!

By Chelsea B.

Hello Apiline! What country are you looking for? We sell parts to 120+ countries; hoping we are able to help you out. Please email Loyalty@Boats.net and we'll do our best to help you.

By Chelsea B.

HI Pekka, Thank you for your interest in our company. We are not completely sure what you mean by Splash water system, however, the engine gasket kit is 11410-93835 and costs $71.14. If you referring to a lower unit issue, the gaskets are sold individually. Suzuki does not offer a service manual for this engine that can be sold to the public.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we do not have any stores in Europe. However, we do ship worldwide. Please feel free to email our parts team at parts@boats.net a parts list, and we will gladly quote you a cost to ship overseas. Should you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we are not currently offering any promotional discounts on our website. We do offer a price match guarantee on all of our OEM products.

By Christopher P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Boats.net staff and other customers.

Buy OEM marine parts, PWC parts, and new and used boats direct from a dealer. Shop Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Nissan, Suzuki, Tohatsu and Yamaha parts.

Business History

In 1999, Outdoor Network Chairman and Founder, Tom D’Azevedo, walked into his local marine dealership intending to leave with a new boat and left owning the entire dealership instead. In Tom’s own words: “I came in to shop and the experience I had at that dealership was so frustrating, I suggested the owner sell it to someone that can run it right; and that’s exactly what he did!” Tom ended his retirement early and took the Central Florida Yamaha dealership purchase personally. Dealership employees were trained to put customer experience first, and Tom himself began investing in the purchase of overstocked inventory to offer aftermarket and original manufacturer parts at prices below retail. With the purchase of that dealership, Tom began working to create the dream retail experience where customers are treated like family, and no one pays full price; principles that still drive the Outdoor Network family of brands today. Boats.net works hand-in-hand with our marine and dealerships to deliver millions of genuine Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Mercury, Sea Doo and Evinrude parts directly to customers with no middleman to slow things down. We’re also a Yamaha Five-Star dealer, where we’ve been selected best-in-class every year since 2002.

mellissaf1
Customer C.
Boats.net
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boats.net?

Have a question about Boats.net?