Review of Boats.net

Tel: 877-408-1587
parts@boats.net

stephenb523
9/16/19

Typically I have been happy with the services, however this time I even paid for expedited service and had I not called I would have had no idea some parts were on back order till mid October. The web site only said being processed. My motor and boat are inoperable. Most sites will identify back ordered parts up front.

davides4
9/12/19

Everything you need is on boats.net. With its incredible amount of spare parts, it's the perfect website for me that I love to fix and run old engines

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Davide,

We take pride in our vast selection of OEM parts. We sell OEM parts for Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Mercury, Evinrude, Johnson, and even Tohatsu motors. We also sell parts for outboard, inboard, jet drive, and sterndrive type motors. We hold ourselves to high-quality standards and are proud to be a top-ranked BRP Platinum, Kawasaki Ichiban, and Yamaha 5-Star marine dealer. We are glad you had a great experience with Boats.net and we hope to see you again soon.
chadwickw7
9/11/19

Found the part I needed with ease. The parts break down and pictures showing the parts is awesome.
The payment process is easy as well

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Chadwick,

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Boats.net. We try our best to make ordering a breeze. You shouldn’t have to work hard to find your part, and you shouldn’t have to wait long either. We appreciate your kind review, and we look forward to your next order.
davidw1636
9/11/19

I am very happy with the products and service I have received. I will be making additional purchases in the near future.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We really appreciate your amazing review. We stock nearly the parts seen on our site so we can ship your part immediately after you order it. We want you to be back in your boat as fast as possible, that’s an important job and we know you deserve only the best, and that’s why you come to Boats.net, for the very best OEM parts in the business. We look forward to your next order.
dougb210
9/11/19

Fast shipping and packaged well. Arrived sooner than Expected. Always quaility products at great prices. Will be back. Thanks again.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Doug,

Thank you for your business and kind review. We really appreciate it. We are glad we can make it easy, fast and affordable for you to get back to what you love! We look forward to your next order.
davidg1386
9/11/19

Could get all the parts I needed for my old outboard with relative ease at a very reasonable price. Thanks very much for all of your help

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi David,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts, so we try our very best. We look forward to seeing your order from us again soon.
dalek78
8/23/19

They have it all and then some ? Got what I needed. Good prices and service ! I will be back when I need somethng.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Dale,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!
hk55
8/20/19

Been ordering from boat.net for years.
Always tip top service, quick shipping OEM parts, clean excellent service.
Upset that people wrote 1 star reviews.
This is a top notch outfit!
Hewlett Kent

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi H K.,

dalec183
8/14/19

I have been able to find the right parts without having to navigate several pages.
Parts schematics are right on time at least for my engines.
Had issue with a part not getting to me as scheduled but found out it was the shipper who lost the part. Had the empty box but not the part! Contacted Boats.Net and had a great experience in locating the replacement. Was in my hand in 3 days.
If possible I do my parts shopping with these guys. Great Service. Excellent prices.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Dale,

We know that quick and easy purchases are what customers look at first when they order from Partzilla. That’s why we are always working on making it easier and more comfortable to order from us. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and we look forward to your next order!
carlosa177
7/31/19

muy buena la pagina, bien detallado cada parte del motor, facil de ubicar la pieza necesaria, felicitaciones.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Carlos,

We appreciate your kind review and we look forward to your next order!
chrisp555
7/31/19

This place is great always the best prices and most parts shipping is fast and always on time parts always fit great

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Chris,

We have not only the best prices for authentic quality OEM marine parts online. We offer free speedy shipping and have an amazing selection of OEM parts. We are a one-stop-shop when it comes to boat parts and accessories. We love our customers and we really appreciate this review, we look forward to your next order.
claudiol22
7/31/19

One of the rare supplier where to find OEM parts of many engine brands. Fast to back-order
the parts not in stock and with reasonable shipping price.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Claudio,

clarencey
7/31/19

In Hawaii we almost always get hammered on the shipping cost. Sometimes it can be more than the item ordered. Not the case with boats.net. I will continue to to make boats.net my first choice when shopping for my boating needs.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Clarence,

We are glad to help you with your repairs. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. Boats.net is your resource for affordable, fast shipping to 120-plus countries worldwide, and free fast shipping on qualifying orders within the U.S. We hope we can become your go-to OEM marine part dealer, with our amazing selection of parts and amazing prices (up to 80% below retail) we are hard to beat.
darrellp43
7/31/19

In the age of e-commerce v.s. local sources, I have had to find parts online to expedite repairs of my customer's boats. It's hard to find any parts locally in stock, so Boats.net is my go to.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Darnell,

Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate it. We care about our customers and our amazing customer service team make Boats.net the go-to parts dealer for thousands of Powersports enthusiasts and OEM and independent dealers all around the world. We are glad your experience with us was great and we look forward to your next order.
brianc715
7/31/19

The part I was looking for was easy to find on there web page. Fast delivery. The part was exactly what I was looking for. I installed the part and works great. I will order from here again

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Brian,

We have not only the best prices for authentic quality OEM marine parts online. We offer free speedy shipping and have an amazing selection of OEM parts. We are a one-stop shop when it comes to boat parts and accessories. We love our customers and we really appreciate this review, we look forward to your next order.
ericc429
7/31/19

Part's were exactly what I needed and came right on time! Will definitely buy more parts from this site!!

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Eric,

Thank you for your business and feedback! We're glad we could get your parts to you so quickly so that you could get back to doing what you love! We look forward to working with you in the future!
andreag218
7/27/19

They delivered what they've promised. I ordered a propeller and I got it on time and without any damage. The part was back-ordered everywhere and I found it here. I was not sure if they would change my order or if they would change the delivery time, but everything went well.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Andrea,

We are really happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Our goal is to get you up and running whether you need genuine parts, a new propeller, aftermarket accessories, or just an exploded parts diagram to help you get your motor back together again. We try to balance great prices with great selection and fast shipping. Looking forward to seeing you around the store soon!
carlb242
7/21/19

Have ordered parts before and was usually pleased with price and delivery. Sometimes the required parts can be identified by part number and a search on ebay can find the same part with a lower cost and free shipping.

Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Hi Carl! Thanks for the order and glad that you had a great Boats.net experience. Remember when you buy from Boats.net you're always buying dealer-direct from a certified OEM dealer. This means you know you're getting new top-quality genuine parts. Sometimes it's not so clear where your part came from, or where it's been, when you buy from eBay. We're just glad you found a good deal! Looking forward to seeing you around the shop again.

-- Chelsea B.
Boats.net Customer Care
ds543
7/21/19

I don't think you will find better prices than boats.net. Their delivery is on time. They seem to stock every part you could ever want.

Response from Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative
Thanks for the kind words, DS! We're so glad you're happy with your Boats.net experience -- and you're right! We stock hundreds of thousands of parts and sell over a million genuine OEM parts for motors that were built in the '60s to present day. Plus, we guarantee you won't find a cheaper price anywhere online. If you find a part for less from a US online vendor, just email us a link and we'll price match. Appreciate that you took the time to pop in and say hi. We love hearing from our customers.

Looking forward to seeing you around the shop!

Best,
Chelsea B.
Boats.net Customer Care
normanb87
6/26/19

I use boats.net all the time. You have to look at what you are ordering and it will usually tell you when it will ship out. I have been very satisfied with there services and will continue to use them as long as they are in business. Great place to look at your engine parts.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Norman,

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. We care about our customers and our amazing customer service team make Boats.net the go-to parts dealer for thousands of Powersports enthusiasts and OEM and independent dealers all around the world. We are glad your experience with us was great and we look forward to seeing you order from us again soon.
big
6/26/19

This a second time when we order part from boats.com and we can say we are happy with service. I'll recommend to my friends

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Bi,

We are glad you had a good experience with Boats.net. We are always working towards giving our customers the best experience possible. We want our site to be easy and efficient so our customers leave with the same amazing results time and time again. We hope you order from us soon!
carlosy6
6/26/19

Very good experience, the item arrived in time, original item, very easy web,good Atencion for customer

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Boats.net. We are always making it easier to order from Boats.net and easier to find your part. We are glad you appreciated our team’s hard work. We hope you order from us again!
bradb226
6/25/19

Easy to find original maintenance items for my 20hp Tohatsu 4-stroke. Delivered on time. Definitely will use their service in the future.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Brad,

We are glad to hear that your experience with us was easy and fast. This is the level of service our customers can expect from us. We have thousands of parts in stock all the time and are ready for every order. No matter how old the boat is or how small the part. Boats.net is easy, fast, and efficient, and we look forward to your next order.
carlosa170
6/25/19

Fast Shipping!! Best Service!!
I look forward to doing business with them anytime I need something.

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Carlos,

If there’s a part you need, we've got it. Here at Boats.net, we have every marine part imaginable, from Kawasaki to Honda to Evinrude and Mercury. Our amazing selection and customer service are what brings people back. Thanks for your nice review, we are glad that you are happy with the service you received at Boats.net. We look forward to your next order!
garretg2
6/25/19

don't pay for expedited shipping they wait 2 days to get it out of the warehouse and wont let you cancel an order that they took their sweet time knowing you paid the extra money!!! terrible customer service rude on the phone offered nothing but a return that I had to to pay to ship back even after paid for expedited shipping!

Response from Christopher P., Boats.net Representative
Hi Garret,

We are sorry to hear that your order was delayed. Unfortunately, even with expedited shipping when parts are delayed by the shipping company, there isn't that much that we can do to speed up your order. We hope you will give us another chance, 95% of the orders we ship arrive within 1-3 business days so we hope you will understand that this is very rare and won't happen again.

Thank you for your recent inquiry with www.boats.net regarding the Yamaha motor priced below Yamaha T9.9XWHB High Thrust 9.9HP, 25", Tiller handle, Electric/Rope Start, Power Tilt Price: $2,898.63 MSRP: $3, 760.00 Or 2017 Scratch & Dent (Crate Damage Only) Yamaha T9.9XPHB High Thrust 9.9 HP, 25" Shaft, Tiller, Electric, PT&T, High Thrust Price: $3, 019.01 $2,680.42 MSRP: $3, 760.00 **Avaialble Yamaha requires Boats.net to ship Yamaha outboards to an authorized dealer's location to complete a proper pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on all of their tiller handle motors. Yamaha Dealers charge a fee to complete the PDI. Boater's World (DBA Boats.net) is an authorized Yamaha Marine dealer and is authorized to sell and service Yamaha Marine outboards, watercraft's, products and parts. Our fee of $90.00 will be charged for the PDI if your motor is picked up here at our facility. Your sales person can help you locate a dealer nearest you or explain the process if the motor is picked up here in Lake Placid, FL 33852. There is no sales tax on motors shipped out of the State of Florida. We thank you for choosing Boats.net for all your boating needs. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My number is below.

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

Hi Nicolae! Standard shipping to Romania is approximately 15 days. Expedited shipping to Romania is approximately 3-5 days. I hope this helps!

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

Hello Apiline! What country are you looking for? We sell parts to 120+ countries; hoping we are able to help you out. Please email Loyalty@Boats.net and we'll do our best to help you.

By Chelsea B., Boats.net Representative

HI Pekka, Thank you for your interest in our company. We are not completely sure what you mean by Splash water system, however, the engine gasket kit is 11410-93835 and costs $71.14. If you referring to a lower unit issue, the gaskets are sold individually. Suzuki does not offer a service manual for this engine that can be sold to the public.

By Christopher P., Boats.net Representative

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we do not have any stores in Europe. However, we do ship worldwide. Please feel free to email our parts team at parts@boats.net a parts list, and we will gladly quote you a cost to ship overseas. Should you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

By Christopher P., Boats.net Representative

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we are not currently offering any promotional discounts on our website. We do offer a price match guarantee on all of our OEM products.

By Christopher P., Boats.net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Boats.net staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Boats.net