Boats.net

Boats.net has a consumer rating of 3.78 stars from 358 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Boats.net most frequently mention oem parts, great prices and outboard motor. Boats.net ranks 3rd among Boat Parts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.9%

• Fast delivery (superfast if you need) to Finland and good quality oem parts.

• Slow processing of orders, slow delivery, NO customer service.
How would you rate Boats.net?

“OEM, guaranteed lowest price, and fast shipping”

MARTIN L.
9/11/20

The thermostats and gaskets I purchased came quickly and were OEM. My engine overheated on my last ocean fishing trip. Boats.net included a narrative before my purchase that first check the tell tail stream. It was good. Then check the thermostats. They were corroded. One was struck closed and the other opened. I really appreciated Their information. I've purchased from them before and will again.

“Wasted summer”

Chandler S.
8/24/20

Ordered a simple part on July 7. Delay after delay now they're saying mid September. Which I doubt will happen either. Burnt my summer. I am FURIOUS wirh this place.

customer service (51) oem parts (0)
martinl318
September 11th, 2020

Their information. I've purchased from them before and will again.

Hi Martin,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts so we try our very best to make ordering from us easy and fast. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your gaskets and thermostarts and we hope you order from us again!

chandlers17
August 24th, 2020

Hi Chandler,

We are sorry for the delay with your order. Fast shipping is important to us as well and we work hard to deliver you your parts as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes parts are on backorder and we rely on the manufacturers shipping estimates when providing shipping updates which can sometimes lead to inaccurate status updates. We sent you a private message so we can look into your order and give you an accurate update.

mikhailt6
March 27th, 2020

Good experience with this online shop. I've ordered my Honda parts triple times from boats.net. And it was shipped pretty fast. The ordered parts were original and of good quality, and at good prices. Thank you boats.net for your service. I didn't give five stars because of the boats.net responces and replies via email were not so fast as you expected. I am so lucky may be. But i am happy with the service overall. Thank you.

Hi Mikhail,

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Boats.net. We try our best to make ordering a breeze. You shouldn’t have to work hard to find your part, and you shouldn’t have to wait long either. We appreciate your kind review, and we look forward to your next order.

jamesg1742
April 29th, 2020

I thoroughly searched the net before I order anything and boats.net has by far exceeded my expectations on service, shipping and the quality of their products! And if you don't believe me just try it for yourself if you're not happy they will happily return your money! And I hope whoever finds this message it finds you, especially your family and friends free of this damn virus! With warmest regards, Randy Goodwin

Hi James,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!

dannyw173
September 11th, 2020

After much frustration trying to save money on eBay and having no mechanical experience with boat maintenance, I sucked it up and paid a slightly higher price at Boats.net with which I gained their technical support and expertise! Trust these guys, they know what they are doing! After attempting to replace my starter for 6 weeks, one call to boats.net and they sent correct starter and selinoid and project completed In 2 hrs! I highly recommend this company!

Hi Danny,

We are happy to hear that your experience was excellent and you are satisfied with your parts. We don't think you need to spend a lot to get high-quality OEM parts for your boat which is why we offer a price match guarantee, which means if you can find the part cheaper online we'll match the price down to the dollar. We hope this gives you even more of an incentive to order from us in the future and we look forward to your next order.

bills1330
November 3rd, 2020

Not just for my Yamaha and Honda outboard motors. I order parts for my honda power equipment also, riding mowers and generators. Prices can't be beat. (As long as you buy enough to justify shipping cost or get free shipping). If you need ASAP buy locally. If you can wait a few days you will save some serious dough with these guys! And I love the exploded parts diagrams. (I was solicited to provide this review. I was not compensated. I've been a customer for years)

Hi Bill,

We make it a big part of our site to have component diagrams for nearly every vehicle and part so you can take it apart and put it back together. We are always trying to make it easier and more convenient to order from us. We look forward to your next order!

ronp274
June 19th, 2020

I ordered parts. After 5 days I still haven't heard if they were shipped. Tried to contact by phone and spent 30 minutes on hold 3 times. No answer. Tried to contact by email. Told that email responses would take 8-10 days. So much for customer service. If I ever get my parts you can bet I'm not going to use this company again..

Hi Ron,

We don't want to lose you as a customer, we are sorry for the miscommunication. We sent you a private message and we hope to regain your trust and confidence.

altonh23
September 22nd, 2020

Ordered parts for my 2002 9.9 Yamaha fast and parts were right the first time. I will definitely order from Boats net in future.

Hi Alton,

We really appreciate the wonderful review. We realize how much you value quick shipping and customer service and that's why we make an effort to make your order experience as easy as possible. We are glad your Yamaha parts arrived as expected and we look forward to your next order.

terryr531
June 27th, 2020

Ordered carb. Repair kit, on my 2005 Yamaha 25 2 cycle. Recieved kit quickly, in the mail. Accurate description of parts in kit, led to a rapid repair of both carbs. Same quick, accurate order was made last year on a water pump housing and impeller. I will continue to use Boats.net, for my engine parts and other accessories. TR

Hi Terry,

Whether you are in need of a quick fix or working on a restoration project we are here to handle any of your OEM boat parts needs. Thanks for leaving a review, we look forward to your next order.

wayner164
April 29th, 2020

I operate a fishing charter company based on Vancouver Canada. Over the years I have relied on Boats.net for service and regular maintenance parts for my twin Yamaha F 150 xb outboards. I found them to maintain a excellent stock, customer service has been top notch with great prices. They were able to supply me the parts I needed in order to keep my boat on the water and maintain business operations. Highly recommend.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate our customers and are always trying to provide the very best service possible. On time, affordable, authentic OEM parts are what you should expect from Boats.net in the future. We look forward to your next order!

marvinc90
April 16th, 2020

Parts for my mercury outboard were easy to find and order. Shipping could be faster but i understand with the covid-19

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for your understanding. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!

angelas913
June 30th, 2020

We have used Boats.net for several years, prices we receive at a discount are excellent. The website is easy to manage. I have always had fast response time. I notice some of the reviews from this month about service and delivery, they need to understand due to coronavirus everything is delayed from the manufacture to the freight companies. And most companies are working at half staff. Always had excellent service.

Hi Angela,

We appreciate your understanding and patience and it means a lot to our hardworking team that you took the time to leave a review. We look forward to your next order.

robertd1754
September 21st, 2020

I have used Boats.net for years for routine maintenance and not-so-routine repair parts for my 1990 Merc 200 XRi. They have always shipped promptly and at a very competitive price. Inquiries are answered quickly too. If I can keep that old engine running for thirty years Boats.net and I have to be doing something right!

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your nice review! For years, Boats.net has been hustling to help our customers find the right upgrade, fit, or fix. We work hard, we play hard, and we are honored to serve dedicated boating enthusiasts like you. We look forward to your next order from us!

wandaa77
September 11th, 2020

Great company to deal with. Fast shipping, everything was as advertised. Easy web site to navigate. Will definitely use them again if needed.

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for the amazing review. We are always working on making it as affordable and easy as possible to order from us and we are glad to hear your experience went well. We look forward to your next order!

roberts3609
August 5th, 2020

Ordered OEM parts for my Bravo III outdrive on Monday morning 8/3. Paid extra to have the shipment expedited so I might be able to use the boat this weekend. No where on the parts lookup did it say "PART NOT AVAILABLE"
2 days later I get an email stating "part not available until 8/17. If I would have known this I would have gone somewhere else. Can't get anybody on the phone so I left a message. You only have 1 chance to make a first impression! Done!

Hi Robert,

We understand how frustrating it is to have to wait longer than you expected for your Bravo III parts. We apologize for the delays and we appreciate your patience during this challenging time. We sent you a direct message and we hope to hear back shortly.

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

Update 8/9: The customer's order has been cancelled and he has been refunded.

jerryc423
September 21st, 2020

We have been ordering engine parts for over ten years. Hands down - - The best parts supplier. Great prices, excellent service.

Hi Jerry,

We are happy to hear that we have helped you repair your engine time and time again. We are glad to be your go-to online OEM parts dealer, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

arir19
May 7th, 2020

Honda oem propeller. Just as described. Very good price. Fluent delivery to the other side of the world. Thanks.

Hi Ari,

We are glad you took the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing feedback and we are really happy to hear your experience with Boats.net was just what you were hoping for. With an amazing selection of parts, fast shipping and the best value around make us hard to beat. We hope to see you order from us again soon!

petriv2
July 30th, 2020

Get OEM spare parts faster through you than from a Finnish importer. The price is less than half our prices. I have been very pleased with your services.

Hi Petri,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We work hard to provide our customers with top-notch boat parts and accessories and we are glad we have helped you make your boat the best it can be. We look forward to doing business with you again soon!

mikeh1242
April 16th, 2020

I've shopped all over the web for OEM parts for outboard as well as general marine supplies. By far the best service, price and shipping I've found is thru boats.net They've saved me hundreds on bigger ticket items and seem to be able to deliver the items far faster than other vendors. Thanks boats.net!

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We are glad to help you with your repairs. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. Boats.net is your resource for affordable, fast shipping to 120-plus countries worldwide, and free fast shipping on qualifying orders within the U.S. We hope we can become your go-to OEM part dealer, with our amazing selection of parts and amazing prices (up to 80% below retail) we are hard to beat.

se101
June 27th, 2020

I needed parts to replace a blocked fuel filter, a faulty thermostat and a worn water pump impeller on a 10 year old 5 HP Honda outboard motor. I rapidly found all the necessary parts on the diagrams on the website. Ordering was straight forward and everything got here in a few days.
The process was easy and the responsiveness from Boats.net was excellent.

Hi S E,

Thanks for the kind review. We know how important good communication is and we are glad you noticed our efforts. We look forward to your next order.

richardp1186
June 15th, 2020

Price is fair, availability is excellent, and shipping is normally quick.
I buy everything possible from here,

I read some of the bad reviews and believe most of those people are unreasonable.
Shipping is never a guarantee, too many hands involved. Especially in these times.
NO! I am not affiliated with the company or anyone there.

Hi Richard,

We really appreciate the review. Our team will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

markb2048
May 23rd, 2020

I've ordered several times and always get what I need. Quick delivery from Georgia to Ohio. I've even had a combined order of motorcycle parts and boat parts. Always original equipment parts. I used to work for a local marina as a mechanic and I still do work for friends on a variety of brands of motors. It's nice to be able to go to boats.net and get what I need.

Tip for consumers:
Make sure you know the year and or model number.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for leaving a review. We try to make buying OEM parts as easy as possible and we are glad you are happy with your experience with Boats.net. We are glad to continue to be able to provide fast shipping even during this difficult time. We look forward to your next order.

jimw555
May 30th, 2020

Well, first I ordered parts that according to the website were all in stock. Then got an e-mail saying it would 7 days until one part was available, so I waited an extra week. Then the order sat at BOATS.NET for an additional 8 days before it was shipped. It's been over three weeks and I still don't have the parts. Sent two e-mails, none were returned. So I wait, but I will never use them again! BTW, I found all the parts IN STOCK and cheaper with faster shipping on a different website.

Hi Jim,

We apologize for the long wait time on your order, it's frustrating to us as well to not be able to deliver up to our usual standards. We are sure your parts will arrive shortly.

leonb125
June 15th, 2020

I've relied on boats.net for the last 10 years in the boat restoration business and they have been right on every time.
You can always get in touch with a real person during business hours and they are always eager to help. I live in NW Arkansas and most items are recieved within 3 or 4 days. Count on then to do you right.
Leon Burlsworth
Custom Creations

Hi Leon,

It means a lot to us to be your go-to marine parts dealer. We work hard to deliver high-quality parts at the very best rates around. We can't wait to work with you again!

jamesw2346
July 28th, 2020

Bought parts and box came in with parts missing, after long drawn out delays of email responses still haven't received all my parts. Very discouraging company to deal with. All parts should have been included when I purchased the set. See photo. Still missing parts?

Hi James,

We understand your frustration and we want to apologize for the mistake. We sent you a private message so we can coordinate the shipment of the missing part.

Hahajaha. If you need it that bad, buy it and wait.

By Bill S.
See more answers (2)

All you need is the gasket kit... n... YouTube... YouTube has guided me through my project boat...

By Alan S.
See more answers (2)

Please contact michael.y@boatersworld.com or call him at 863-232-5661 ext. 102 he can assist with your options

By Chelsea B.

Thank you for your recent inquiry with www.boats.net regarding the Yamaha motor priced below Yamaha T9.9XWHB High Thrust 9.9HP, 25", Tiller handle, Electric/Rope Start, Power Tilt Price: $2,898.63 MSRP: $3,760.00 Or 2017 Scratch & Dent (Crate Damage Only) Yamaha T9.9XPHB High Thrust 9.9 HP, 25" Shaft, Tiller, Electric, PT&T, High Thrust Price: $3,019.01 $2,680.42 MSRP: $3,760.00 **Avaialble Yamaha requires Boats.net to ship Yamaha outboards to an authorized dealer's location to complete a proper pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on all of their tiller handle motors. Yamaha Dealers charge a fee to complete the PDI. Boater's World (DBA Boats.net) is an authorized Yamaha Marine dealer and is authorized to sell and service Yamaha Marine outboards, watercraft's, products and parts. Our fee of $90.00 will be charged for the PDI if your motor is picked up here at our facility. Your sales person can help you locate a dealer nearest you or explain the process if the motor is picked up here in Lake Placid, FL 33852. There is no sales tax on motors shipped out of the State of Florida. We thank you for choosing Boats.net for all your boating needs. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My number is below.

By Chelsea B.

Hello Apiline! What country are you looking for? We sell parts to 120+ countries; hoping we are able to help you out. Please email Loyalty@Boats.net and we'll do our best to help you.

By Chelsea B.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we do not have any stores in Europe. However, we do ship worldwide. Please feel free to email our parts team at parts@boats.net a parts list, and we will gladly quote you a cost to ship overseas. Should you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we are not currently offering any promotional discounts on our website. We do offer a price match guarantee on all of our OEM products.

By Christopher P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Boats.net staff and other customers.

Buy OEM marine parts, PWC parts, and new and used boats direct from a dealer. Shop Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Nissan, Suzuki, Tohatsu and Yamaha parts.

Business History

In 1999, Outdoor Network Chairman and Founder, Tom D’Azevedo, walked into his local marine dealership intending to leave with a new boat and left owning the entire dealership instead. In Tom’s own words: “I came in to shop and the experience I had at that dealership was so frustrating, I suggested the owner sell it to someone that can run it right; and that’s exactly what he did!” Tom ended his retirement early and took the Central Florida Yamaha dealership purchase personally. Dealership employees were trained to put customer experience first, and Tom himself began investing in the purchase of overstocked inventory to offer aftermarket and original manufacturer parts at prices below retail. With the purchase of that dealership, Tom began working to create the dream retail experience where customers are treated like family, and no one pays full price; principles that still drive the Outdoor Network family of brands today. Boats.net works hand-in-hand with our marine and dealerships to deliver millions of genuine Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Mercury, Sea Doo and Evinrude parts directly to customers with no middleman to slow things down. We’re also a Yamaha Five-Star dealer, where we’ve been selected best-in-class every year since 2002.

mellissaf1
Customer C.
Boats.net
Typically responds within 8 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boats.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Boats.net?