Boats.net

Boats.net has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 428 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Boats.net most frequently mention oem parts, fast delivery and outboard motor. Boats.net ranks 3rd among Boat Parts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 9 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• Fast delivery (superfast if you need) to Finland and good quality oem parts.

• Slow processing of orders, slow delivery, NO customer service.
How would you rate Boats.net?

“Finally found a company that found great people”

Russell A.
8/18/21

We all know how pathetic customer service is these days. And its true everyone has experienced it first hand. I can honestly say that I have finally found a company that has the right stuff when it come to picking quality people to sell and handle their customers and there products. You all have followed through with everything you have said you would and I personally would like to give you guys a big fat kudos. Thanks For the outstanding customer sales and support.

“Can't get the part shipped”

Sean H.
6/10/21

I ordered a lower unit gear case for my Honda outboard and was told it would ship the next day, then got pushed out 2 weeks and now an additional 3 weeks. Order status say that it would be available first on May 25, then June9th and now June 30. Just bad business to do this to people. Really a bait-n-switch, they say they have the part but they really don't. Buyer beware!

customer service (59) oem parts (15)
russella122
Verified purchase

For the outstanding customer sales and support.

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We are so grateful for your review and happy to hear our support has been so helpful. Thank you for sharing!

martinl318
September 11th, 2020

The thermostats and gaskets I purchased came quickly and were OEM. My engine overheated on my last ocean fishing trip. Boats.net included a narrative before my purchase that first check the tell tail stream. It was good. Then check the thermostats. They were corroded. One was struck closed and the other opened. I really appreciated
Their information. I've purchased from them before and will again.

Hi Martin,

We appreciate the positive review. We know that our loyal customers deserve only the very best service and parts so we try our very best to make ordering from us easy and fast. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your gaskets and thermostarts and we hope you order from us again!

jamesg1742
April 29th, 2020

I thoroughly searched the net before I order anything and boats.net has by far exceeded my expectations on service, shipping and the quality of their products! And if you don't believe me just try it for yourself if you're not happy they will happily return your money! And I hope whoever finds this message it finds you, especially your family and friends free of this damn virus! With warmest regards, Randy Goodwin

Hi James,

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!

dannyw173
September 11th, 2020

After much frustration trying to save money on eBay and having no mechanical experience with boat maintenance, I sucked it up and paid a slightly higher price at Boats.net with which I gained their technical support and expertise! Trust these guys, they know what they are doing! After attempting to replace my starter for 6 weeks, one call to boats.net and they sent correct starter and selinoid and project completed In 2 hrs! I highly recommend this company!

Hi Danny,

We are happy to hear that your experience was excellent and you are satisfied with your parts. We don't think you need to spend a lot to get high-quality OEM parts for your boat which is why we offer a price match guarantee, which means if you can find the part cheaper online we'll match the price down to the dollar. We hope this gives you even more of an incentive to order from us in the future and we look forward to your next order.

bills1330
November 3rd, 2020

Not just for my Yamaha and Honda outboard motors. I order parts for my honda power equipment also, riding mowers and generators. Prices can't be beat. (As long as you buy enough to justify shipping cost or get free shipping). If you need ASAP buy locally. If you can wait a few days you will save some serious dough with these guys! And I love the exploded parts diagrams. (I was solicited to provide this review. I was not compensated. I've been a customer for years)

Hi Bill,

We make it a big part of our site to have component diagrams for nearly every vehicle and part so you can take it apart and put it back together. We are always trying to make it easier and more convenient to order from us. We look forward to your next order!

sandram1614
March 26th, 2021

We have a marina in Guatemala and have ordered boat parts several times with great service. Most importantly if you have a problem, which can happen, they have gone above and beyond to resolve the situation including calling me in Guatemala. They are quick to respond by phone or e-mail. We are totally satisfied with their service.

Tip for consumers:
Don't hesitate to contact them by phone if necessary

Outboard motor rebuild parts

Hi Sandra,

If there's an OEM part that you need for your boat, we've got it. From Yamaha to Honda, we have it all, and if you can find a better price, we will match it down to the dollar. Whatever questions you may have, our expert customer service team can handle them. We love our customers, and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you order from us again.

alanh507
March 25th, 2021

I ordered parts that our local boat dealers did not have or stock for a Honda 150 4 stroke. Minor parts, I would think but nobody in the Commonwealth of Virginia had what I needed for a 12 inch water line. Boats.net had all of the parts, ordered and received within 4 or 5 days. Great service and a fantastic variety for inventory. Will definitely go to Boats.net for parts next time and not the local dealers.

All boat motor parts

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the amazing review! It means a lot to our hardworking team. We try our best to deliver you your parts as quickly as we can and we are happy to hear that your Honda 150 4 Stroke parts arrived speedily and on-time. We look forward to your next order.

billk604
August 18th, 2021

What a great company... I'm rebuilding or Yamaha Wolverine year 2001 I searched high and low for some parts that I needed and sure enough I tried boats.net parts showed up a week later amazing since then I have ordered every nut and bolt from this company they were able to find everything amazing. And when the part is on back order they sent you an email and give you ETA. Highly recommend this company.

Parts for a 2001 Yamaha Wolverine

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

Good luck on that Wolverine rebuild! We are glad to hear we have been so helpful in finding the parts you need for it and thank you so much for the review.

wayner164
April 29th, 2020

I operate a fishing charter company based on Vancouver Canada. Over the years I have relied on Boats.net for service and regular maintenance parts for my twin Yamaha F 150 xb outboards. I found them to maintain a excellent stock, customer service has been top notch with great prices. They were able to supply me the parts I needed in order to keep my boat on the water and maintain business operations. Highly recommend.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate our customers and are always trying to provide the very best service possible. On time, affordable, authentic OEM parts are what you should expect from Boats.net in the future. We look forward to your next order!

richardp1660
March 24th, 2021

Needed new Honda specific hardware to make repairs and found the local and online Honda dealers wanted an arm and leg for them plus there was a wait period. I found Boat.net on line and was glad I did. They had the exact Honda parts (came in factory Honda plastic bags), for a lot less money plus they had them
in stock and shipped them the day I placed the order. I have book-marked Boats.net for all my future needs to check with them first. Great service online, best prices, quickest delivery. Who could ask for anything more?

Specific Honda hardware

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your fantastic review! We work hard to keep our website up to date and customer friendly to help you find what you need to get back running. We have the largest selection of OEM parts of anyone online, and we make it our business to have even the hardest to find parts for our loyal customers.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

jdd33
August 28th, 2021

Boats.net has supplied our boat /jet ski rental business with replacement parts and accessories for over 6 years. They deliver parts on or before the estimated delivery date, or send an email update with eta if part is backordered due to whatever reason. There is a massive global supply chain issue due to covid & worker shortages which delays some items, no matter where you order them from,
So don't be surprised at the lack of availability of mfg parts. For instance, Our business recently took delivery of 8 new sea Doo jet skiis, (direct from manufacturer, not through boats.net) 2 of which came without the computer control for brakes/reverse, or the physical hardware that module controls, instead SeaDoo included a letter explaining that the chip shortage due to covid is affecting their ability to supply those parts and they would ship when available.

Also, boats. Net shipping is consistently less expensive than other sources, especially on power heads, lower units and other heavy/large items.

I have had nothing but exemplary service from boats.net and recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking to purchase boat parts and accys.

Tip for consumers:
Overnight or similar expedited shipping can be accomplished with a quick phone call to boats.net if part is in stock even if their site doesn’t show it as an option during checkout.

Products used:
Outboard parts, jet ski parts, oils, grease, filters,

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We are glad you are finding the website so useful and easy to use JD. Thank you for the 5 star review.

robertoj32
April 13th, 2021

I allwese order OEM part no problem at all very happy. Keep my engines in good working conditions.Im fishing at lease 3 days a week

Outboards engines part

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We work hard to maintain a high level of customer service so that our customers will always leave happy. We are proud to be unmatched in our excellent customer service, and state of the art distribution of OEM parts and accessories. We hope you order from us again soon!

charlese466
April 13th, 2021

Been using Boats.Net for years and for the most part they have been very reliable. Good genuine factor parts and fair shipping. I especially like the parts breakdown diagram so I know I'm ordering the right stuff. But recently, I am still waiting on an order placed weeks ago. When the order was placed, the advised lead time was 4 - 6 days, but no parts and no followup explanation. Boats.Net did charge me for the parts even though they did not deliver. Disappointing!

Tip for consumers:
Beware when the order says "ships in 4 - 6 days". If it states "in stock" all is good.

Everything ordered

Hello Charles,

Thanks for the review. Our customers know that a boats.net part means only a part of the highest quality and at the very best price on the internet. We want you to get back to doing what you love and that’s why we try to deliver parts as fast as we possibly can, I am sorry that recently your orders took longer to ship. We hope you will order from us again!

jamesh4148
August 28th, 2021

I already wrote one review but I guess you didn't get it. I ordered a starter kit for my Yamaha 0.9 4 stroke. Everything was shipped promptly and I was able to complete the install in about 3 hours. Great instructions in good English. I would definitely use this company again.

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear the installation went so well.

seanh451
June 10th, 2021

Products used:
Haven't gotten the product. Business won't ship it.

Hi Sean,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that your order is taking longer than you expected. We will do a better job keeping our part ETAs accurate in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity so we can show you Boats.net at our best.

angelas913
June 30th, 2020

We have used Boats.net for several years, prices we receive at a discount are excellent. The website is easy to manage. I have always had fast response time. I notice some of the reviews from this month about service and delivery, they need to understand due to coronavirus everything is delayed from the manufacture to the freight companies. And most companies are working at half staff. Always had excellent service.

Hi Angela,

We appreciate your understanding and patience and it means a lot to our hardworking team that you took the time to leave a review. We look forward to your next order.

joet724
August 18th, 2021

I needed a water pump for a 200 hp Honda. The tech I talked to was very knowledgeable and willing to help. After about 10 minutes he had my order done. Said it would be there in about 4 days, it was here in 3. Everything I needed and at a great price. Will definitely do business with them again. Thank you very much.

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We are glad to hear our support was so helpful finding parts for your Honda. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review.

brents235
June 23rd, 2021

I have bought 4 different times from boats.net and every time they ship all my items fast and the customer service is the best very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves in trying to offer the best customer service for our customers daily. We are here for you 24/7 no matter what part you need. We look forward to working with you in the future!

robertd1754
September 21st, 2020

I have used Boats.net for years for routine maintenance and not-so-routine repair parts for my 1990 Merc 200 XRi. They have always shipped promptly and at a very competitive price. Inquiries are answered quickly too. If I can keep that old engine running for thirty years Boats.net and I have to be doing something right!

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your nice review! For years, Boats.net has been hustling to help our customers find the right upgrade, fit, or fix. We work hard, we play hard, and we are honored to serve dedicated boating enthusiasts like you. We look forward to your next order from us!

wandaa77
September 11th, 2020

Great company to deal with. Fast shipping, everything was as advertised. Easy web site to navigate. Will definitely use them again if needed.

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for the amazing review. We are always working on making it as affordable and easy as possible to order from us and we are glad to hear your experience went well. We look forward to your next order!

waynec405
June 2nd, 2021

Enjoy doing business With boats.net but like any company there always room for improvements. I ordered my big Tiller for my 60hp Yamaha during trying times when Covid 19 was rampant in Albany Ga. I know it was hard for the employees working there but they took care of my order in great order. Thanks to all and even the young lady in the front office.

Hi Wayne,

We are glad to read your review, and we appreciate your honest feedback. We are constantly looking to improve and get better. Have a great day!

kayh257
May 6th, 2021

Control Panel went out on Trolling Motor; ordered a new one online and had it installed within a week!
Great service!

Hi Kay,

We really appreciate this kind review and we are glad to hear that your experience with us was great. We have an amazing customer service team that is here for your every need and it means a lot to them too when we receive kind feedback.

jerryc423
September 21st, 2020

We have been ordering engine parts for over ten years. Hands down - - The best parts supplier. Great prices, excellent service.

Hi Jerry,

We are happy to hear that we have helped you repair your engine time and time again. We are glad to be your go-to online OEM parts dealer, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

michaels6996
August 28th, 2021

Boats.net is the best in providing excellent customer service. Friendly staff ready to help their customers get what they need.

Chelsea B. – Boats.net Rep

We are happy that our support team has been so helpful. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions with future orders and thank you for sharing your review.

arir19
May 7th, 2020

Honda oem propeller. Just as described. Very good price. Fluent delivery to the other side of the world. Thanks.

Hi Ari,

We are glad you took the time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing feedback and we are really happy to hear your experience with Boats.net was just what you were hoping for. With an amazing selection of parts, fast shipping and the best value around make us hard to beat. We hope to see you order from us again soon!

Hahajaha. If you need it that bad, buy it and wait.

By Bill S.
See more answers (2)

All you need is the gasket kit... n... YouTube... YouTube has guided me through my project boat...

By Alan S.
See more answers (2)

Please contact michael.y@boatersworld.com or call him at 863-232-5661 ext. 102 he can assist with your options

By Chelsea B.

Thank you for your recent inquiry with www.boats.net regarding the Yamaha motor priced below Yamaha T9.9XWHB High Thrust 9.9HP, 25", Tiller handle, Electric/Rope Start, Power Tilt Price: $2,898.63 MSRP: $3,760.00 Or 2017 Scratch & Dent (Crate Damage Only) Yamaha T9.9XPHB High Thrust 9.9 HP, 25" Shaft, Tiller, Electric, PT&T, High Thrust Price: $3,019.01 $2,680.42 MSRP: $3,760.00 **Avaialble Yamaha requires Boats.net to ship Yamaha outboards to an authorized dealer's location to complete a proper pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on all of their tiller handle motors. Yamaha Dealers charge a fee to complete the PDI. Boater's World (DBA Boats.net) is an authorized Yamaha Marine dealer and is authorized to sell and service Yamaha Marine outboards, watercraft's, products and parts. Our fee of $90.00 will be charged for the PDI if your motor is picked up here at our facility. Your sales person can help you locate a dealer nearest you or explain the process if the motor is picked up here in Lake Placid, FL 33852. There is no sales tax on motors shipped out of the State of Florida. We thank you for choosing Boats.net for all your boating needs. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My number is below.

By Chelsea B.

Hello Apiline! What country are you looking for? We sell parts to 120+ countries; hoping we are able to help you out. Please email Loyalty@Boats.net and we'll do our best to help you.

By Chelsea B.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we do not have any stores in Europe. However, we do ship worldwide. Please feel free to email our parts team at parts@boats.net a parts list, and we will gladly quote you a cost to ship overseas. Should you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

By Christopher P.

Thank you for your interest in our company. I regret to inform you that we are not currently offering any promotional discounts on our website. We do offer a price match guarantee on all of our OEM products.

By Christopher P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Boats.net staff and other customers.

Buy OEM marine parts, PWC parts, and new and used boats direct from a dealer. Shop Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Nissan, Suzuki, Tohatsu and Yamaha parts.

Business History

In 1999, Outdoor Network Chairman and Founder, Tom D’Azevedo, walked into his local marine dealership intending to leave with a new boat and left owning the entire dealership instead. In Tom’s own words: “I came in to shop and the experience I had at that dealership was so frustrating, I suggested the owner sell it to someone that can run it right; and that’s exactly what he did!” Tom ended his retirement early and took the Central Florida Yamaha dealership purchase personally. Dealership employees were trained to put customer experience first, and Tom himself began investing in the purchase of overstocked inventory to offer aftermarket and original manufacturer parts at prices below retail. With the purchase of that dealership, Tom began working to create the dream retail experience where customers are treated like family, and no one pays full price; principles that still drive the Outdoor Network family of brands today. Boats.net works hand-in-hand with our marine and dealerships to deliver millions of genuine Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Mercury, Sea Doo and Evinrude parts directly to customers with no middleman to slow things down. We’re also a Yamaha Five-Star dealer, where we’ve been selected best-in-class every year since 2002.

mellissaf1
Customer C.
Boats.net
Typically responds within 9 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boats.net?

Have a question about Boats.net?