This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BordwalkBuy.ca

BordwalkBuy.ca

BordwalkBuy.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BordwalkBuy.ca ranks 185th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate BordwalkBuy.ca?

“Poor return policy”

Parvez Z.
3/1/16

A dashboard camera I bought from this retailer was defective so I had to return it. But they would not refund the shipping cost nor would pay for the return shopping cost. It costs my about $20 to return a defective purchase. I would be hesitant to place any order to this vendor in the future.

parvezz
March 1st, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BordwalkBuy.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BordwalkBuy.ca?

Have a question about BordwalkBuy.ca?