Boardwalk.ca

Boardwalk.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Boardwalk.ca?

“Pending Order”

kalyan g.
3/13/19

I placed an order for 3 Dashcams way back in mid January. I still have not received them. I tried contacting them thru email but got no response and also called their 1800 number and that number is no longer valid. I feel I have been mislead and cheated.

kalyang1
March 13th, 2019

Where is my order.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Boardwalk.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boardwalk.ca?

Have a question about Boardwalk.ca?