Bmw.uk

Bmw.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Bmw.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bmw.uk?

“Do NOT buy BMW”

Ruby N.
8/20/18

Lovely luxury cars with zero after sales service. Somehow they seem to forget that service is a continuous thing that extends beyond the purchase of your car. My experience has been over a number of years of watching staff lie about prices, lie about things that are wrong with my vehicle and a whopping deterioration of basic standards like cleaning the car after a service. When errors are made they give you vouchers which are not worth the paper it is written on because they do not honour them. Eventually I was told that my standards are too high and I must take my custom elsewhere. I communicated with managers on several levels in this organisation and they were all in agreement. So if you have high standards and would like to spend £40+K on your car, DO NOT BUY BMW.

rubyn7
August 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Bmw.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bmw.uk?

Have a question about Bmw.uk?