Bmw.uk

Bmw.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bmw.uk?

“Do NOT buy BMW”

Ruby N.
8/20/18

Lovely luxury cars with zero after sales service. Somehow they seem to forget that service is a continuous thing that extends beyond the purchase of your car. My experience has been over a number of years of watching staff lie about prices, lie about things that are wrong with my vehicle and a whopping deterioration of basic standards like cleaning the car after a service. When errors are made they give you vouchers which are not worth the paper it is written on because they do not honour them. Eventually I was told that my standards are too high and I must take my custom elsewhere. I communicated with managers on several levels in this organisation and they were all in agreement. So if you have high standards and would like to spend £40+K on your car, DO NOT BUY BMW.

rubyn7
August 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Bmw.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bmw.uk?

Have a question about Bmw.uk?