Review of Bluraychip.dk

Bluraychip.dk reviews

bobb1551
3/29/18

have sent emails and tried everything to get ahold of them, no response ever.
have sent emails and tried everything to get ahold of them, no response ever.

meirr1
8/29/17

I ordered the Kit in June. Not received yet. My request for information was not answered. Is this a fraudulent operation?

Tip for consumers: Do not buy!

chrish82
9/7/13

I ordered the Oppo Region Free Mod Chip Pro from them. It arrived quickly and worked great until Oppo's firmware ruined it.

Since then, I've tried to install the new mod chip firmware but it doesn't work on my machine. I've sent three or four very detailed emails to bluraychip.dk asking for assistance or advice and have received absolutely zero response from them. I'm incredibly disappointed by this total lack of customer service. The products themselves seem fine but if you expect any sort of help or assistance in future when ordering a product it might be best to try to buy from somewhere else.

larsn2
7/1/13

Nice friendly people, helped me out very promptly, and shipped 1 day DHL express.

jeffreyw3
7/1/13

These guys are great, bought the Oppo 93 player and found on several forums that the pro kit from bluraychip.dk should be the best one for the job. Must say that their customer support is great, i downloaded the newest firmware from Oppo's site, just to find that the ISO playback was removed from this version, but when i contacted the guys at bluraychip they gave detailed instructions on how to downgrade the players firmware with the help of the pro kit. Perfect !

larsn4
5/17/13

Very friendly customer service, and great products. Have purchased 4 kits so far, all working great.

mattheww24
2/16/13

Was told that their mod boards was the best in class. And I have already ordered 2 boards now. Works like a charm.

johns204
3/5/12

Great technical support from these guys. I had a problem installing one of the professional kits, and they responded and solved the problem in minutes, and they are even in another timezone.

philippep
4/13/11

Hi there.

I see that I am not the only one to struggle with these morons at bluraychip. I ordered my multizone card on the 7th of February, and still haven't received anything. No replies to my emails (3 of them). So it seems clear now that we have a case of fraudulent activity.

1/ First we need to act fast and send our complains to Danish consumers protection authority. The URL is http://www.consumerombudsman.dk/About-us/complaintprocedure.

2/ The company information provided on their website gives is (can be useful before they turn off their website) : Tridane
Att: Casper Brøgger
Skovgaardsvej 18
9000 Aalborg
Denmark
CVR :DK 27323790
info@bluraychip.dk

3/ WHOIS search gives the following information : https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/complaints-and-suspension/

4/ Their DNS provider is a dynamic DNS http://web.gratisdns.dk/?q=node/15

5/ Their IP address is 217.116.232.211 and they are hosted at gigahost.dk (can be contacted on https://gigahost.dk/en/about). This IP address is likely to change on a daily basis though

6/ Complains need to be addressed to all of the above companies. Usually such a fragmented hosting architecture (Registrar, DNS, Hosting at various locations) is a sign of voluntary attempt to hide ones fraudulent activity.

7/ Another solution is to pay the guy a visit. Its address is located on Google Earth and you can even see the house of the person.

Hope this will help!!

gt4
4/10/11

Hi
I ordered & payed for a blu ray player mod chip for my oppo player, postage was 4-8 days, was on back order to start with so that expired my pay pal time to dispute & 2 months later nothing & no response to emails. Don't learn the hard way as i did, avoid this scam site at all costs.
g.

Questions? Get answers from the Bluraychip.dk staff and other customers.

Bluraychip.dk?