Bluecare Express

Bluecare Express has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bluecare Express ranks 96th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Bluecare Express?

“Their delivery is so fast”

Richard A.
7/3/20

It's mindblowing how fast they deliver the products. Ordered a couple of things from them and guess how fast I got them. By three days! That is so damn swift and the package was exactly what I wanted too! Thanks

“Bogus Shipping Bluecare Express Does Not Deliver”

NA B.
1/20/21

Placed an order with ebay seller usa*stores - order not received despite receiving a 'tracking number' showing delivery by Bluecare Express. The bogus tracking confirmation was enough for ebay to initially support the seller but after an appeal ebay refunded my money. Steer clear.

sydneym108
Richard A.
July 3rd, 2020

nab5
January 20th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Bluecare Express staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bluecare Express?

Have a question about Bluecare Express?