Blue Bells Group Of Schools

Blue Bells Group Of Schools

Blue Bells Group Of Schools has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Blue Bells Group Of Schools also ranks 48th among Education Other sites.

• Blue Bells Public School stood tall amongst all the other options we had in Gurgaon in 2016.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Blue Bells Group Of Schools?

“Best school in Gurgaon Ever-Forever!”

Richa S.
4/29/20

It's never too late to make the right decisions. Maybe this is why when my parents saw my interests developing in cricket and tennis, they immediately looked out for a school which offered both without compromising on the academics. Blue Bells Public School stood tall amongst all the other options we had in Gurgaon in 2016. I'm glad to have passed my class 12th with good grades and shining medals to show off. Currently, I'm training at national level cricket team. All thanks to what I was able to learn during my schooling years at BBPS. Thanks!

“Best for focused education”

Taneesh B.
5/29/20

My daughter is in 10th class, and ever since the lockdown started the school has taken proactive measures by introducing online classes so that the students don; t miss out on their studies. I really appreciate and applaud the efforts of the school teachers and staff.

blue bells public school (3)
richas30
April 29th, 2020
akshitj2
April 30th, 2020
Great services, facilities and opportunities for students of all classes. I'm an alumnus and I recommend this.
zainj3
April 2nd, 2020
Blue Bells needs no introduction as it has been here for a while. Their branch in Sector 10, Gurgaon is specifically, the best in the town. My younger cousins study here and they've got good exposure to learn and perform in different forms of art along with studies.
tushark16
April 30th, 2020
The school has been greatly helping the teachers fraternity to bring Online Education as the way of learning in the school. With amazing teachers' benefits and opportunities, we're always encouraged to bring in innovative ideas on the table.
taneeshb
May 29th, 2020
abhisheks122
May 30th, 2020
The school has made sure that even during this pandemic that the students should get the proper academic experience through its online education system. For that alone the school has to be lauded.
sakshamc1
May 30th, 2020
I believe the school is one of the finest institutions in Gurgaon for its sheer quality in academics.
jatins11
November 22nd, 2019
Great school, staff and a good experience for any child. Also, like their Zero Tolerance Policy' towards child abuse.
kunalt5
November 22nd, 2019
My niece is studying at Blue Bells Public School and I must say that school has so much to offer except curriculum. Their infrastructure is awesome and faculty is so supportive and kind. Their main focus lies in discovering the true potential of the kid and that is commendable. I have seen how my niece is good at whatever she does.
pranavs8
November 22nd, 2019
Coming from the legacy of The Blue Bells Group, The Blue Bells Public School has a great infrastructure with a 5-acre campus. They have well-equipped laboratories including the innovation Atal lab supported by Niti Aayog and students with the help of the facilitators invent innovative gadgets. Also, the school has top-notch sports facilities which are unique according to the locality. The students have played on the national level too. The school also has an English lab that helps students get more fluency in language be it spoken or written. I highly recommend The Blue Bells Public School to the parents.

Questions? Get answers from the Blue Bells Group Of Schools staff and other customers.

Blue Bells Public School is a co-educational English medium school located in Sector – 10, Gurgaon. The prime aim of our institution has been to focus on holistic learning thereby strengthening the inherent skills of the students to emerge as intellectually, emotionally and ethically strong citizens. With the mission of making their sojourn a successful one, the students of this institution have proved their mettle, be it academics or co-curricular activities. Excellence is the gradual culmination of small steps in the right direction. The Blue Bellians have raised the bar of academic excellence through their exceptional performance in the AISSCE & AISSE (Class XII & X Board Examinations) year after year. The ever-growing branches of Blue Bells Group of Schools testify that Blue Bells institutions are here to provide an ‘Education That Inspires Confidence’ and the fact that today Blue Bellians enjoy prestigious positions in various professions both in India and abroad proves that it is ‘Experience that Always Excels’.

blueb21
Blue B.
Blue Bells Public School, Sector - 10, Gurugram

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Bells Group Of Schools?

Have a question about Blue Bells Group Of Schools?