This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bloomlash.co

Bloomlash.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Bloomlash.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bloomlash.co?

“0 star be careful rip you off”

Noriko C.
7/10/19

This is based on New Zealand company and I purchased dress. My order shipped out of China which I don't get it but this shipper in China put incorrect address. I was not able to receive my order because USPS returned to them. Now they are asking me pay another shipping fee so I told them I want to cancel my order. Well I only get 40% of refund. Please stay away this company. There is no customer service whatsoever. I emailed several times but no response. Never again

norikoc
July 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomlash.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloomlash.co?

Have a question about Bloomlash.co?