Review of Bloomberg

lhemming@bloomberg.com
2017 Customer choice award

kyleh54
10/15/18

Their captcha is utterly broken! It's like no one is in charge sort of like Google and things being more and more broken since end of the Obama era. The spam captcha has you click till there is no cars left and then when there weren't any it still failed. It then did chimneys and the captcah STILL didn't work. It's obvious either Bloomberg doesn't let comments anymore or they have no leadership as Trump has been going around cutting props.

Most of our nation since the end of Bush Senior has been on artificial props and now it's all screeching to a halt so places and businesses that relied on political kickbacks are now not receiving any. They are failing hard. In the long run it's a good thing if we have smart enough people to replace the bad stuff with healthy stuff but from what I've seen both in person and in reviews nobody knows how to run a business properly anymore unless kickbacks are involved for fail proof protection.

Google donated generously to the Democrat party and had an office up there next to Obama which the office is shut down now. Without the props Google is slowly being bled to death and now the liberal rag papers like this.

To any who leaves sensitive data DO NOT DO IT! You don't know what will fail next.

ginap78
10/1/18

Not even 2 years into owning this machine I have struggled constantly. The latch broke twice and I had to have repair out a total of 5 times to fix that. In the process, steam destroyed my countertop, and Bloomberg refused to work with me to fix anything. I kept my warped countertops and kept using my machine because it still worked decent after being fixed, and we had JUST invested in this machine and didn't have the budget to replace it right away. We still shouldn't have to, but now it barely cleans properly and sprays junk on my dishes. Do not buy a Bloomberg. If something doesn't go right they will just pass the buck and not work with you to make sure their product is a helpful part of your household. I don't write bad reviews, but two years into this, I'm done.

justinb139
7/15/17

They have some interesting business articles on the website - not too short or long to hold my attention span. What is most disappointing on the website is that they have these auto play videos that start up and then stay in the bottom left corner. These videos are distracting at best and annoying at worst that makes me want to quit reading. I've been testing an ad-blocker on the video window because they just slow down the entire website and Bloomberg should allow more control over whether you want that to happen or not.

robertd308
7/11/17

Love the data, feel they have the most relevant analysis to assist you in educating yourself on which investments make sense. Wish site was a little more user friendly.

time125
1/13/17

A good starting point for research into new & existing markets -- Until they try to hook you for a more expensive subscription.

davidd242
7/14/16

There is a lot of valuable information you can find on this website. Particularly if you're a business person

dawns47
6/1/16

Great , Highle Recommended

tc49
4/4/16

I got their service, as the Internet speeds were good, but please do not have an urgent need for service. You will be totally frustrated by their automated robotic answering system. It takes forever to get an agent, if you should need one. Some bright light there came up with this idea of " inefficient efficiency ". It does not work, if you should need guaranteed frustration, this is the place to call.

johnw390
1/3/16

The data these guys are providing is like water to me.

fredl35
12/27/15

Bloomberg TV was the first to split the screen into several sections so that during commercials you could focus on the stock market or newsperson. Brilliant idea.

Reliable world news sources are BBC and Bloomberg.

Mark Halperin is a reliable political reporter for Time and Bloomberg. His father was in the LBJ White House so he grew up with saturated international news.

Bloomberg the person does not shy away from controversy in the public interest, such as regulating the health of fast-food in New York.

petrap
12/12/15

I like Bloomberg. The articles are generally well written and provide a round rounded read.

johnw376
12/6/15

The articles are usually well written. On occasion they let through poor grammar and spelling.

paulj83
11/12/15

great

warwickb
9/6/15

Excellent all round but hate the Bloomberg commercials.

ramachandranm
4/22/15

You can get any info starting from share market, Mutual fund, Insurance and all financial related information at a single place.

ranau
4/7/15

Thanks

jessicaw44
3/9/15

Just great! I use it every day.

daniellel15
1/30/15

now I have to trawl through tonnes of stuff I could care less about (not to mention it makes my eyes hurt!). where the hell is the currency news now???

leonf15
1/28/15

There is no better business site. Bloomberg Genius all the time.

jamesm199
10/10/14

I am really very happy to say that Bloomberg.com is a great website. Bloomberg connects influential decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. I love this website because the important information related with business and finance is very helpful to improve my business. It provides the best opportunities to learn about innovative business ideas.

jingl5
4/16/14

the website is very useful

maryr29
8/24/12

My personal favorite website to get to know about all the in and outs of the finance world and to get a grip on every update regarding MARKET DATA.

dalem4
9/26/11

Great site to get very nice information related business and finance. I like the behind the scenes information and interviews the most

jeremyg
7/10/08

Best there is.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Bloomberg staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bloomberg