Blinds.ca

Blinds.ca has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Blinds.ca ranks 12th among Blinds sites.

How would you rate Blinds.ca?

“The best purchase in a long time”

Monika K.
12/22/18

WOW... we ordered 9 blinds economy blackout cellular shades to replace the day and night shades in our RV. The came in the time frame promised in a matter of 7 days from Texas to British Columbia. The quality is great, it took us all of 4 hours to remove the old ones and install the new blinds including making some alterations to the valances covering the RV windows. The color is as pictured on the website and we were very impressed with the ease of installation. Love our purchase.

monikak32
December 22nd, 2018

lorrib8
February 26th, 2018
• Updated review

Better later than never. Yes, Blinds.ca did come through, with a lot of phone calls and followup! Just be sure to read all the print!

Tip for consumers:
Read all the info, take the time to watch the videos, not all the phone numbers provided work.

Surefit Guarantee questionable- Buyer Beware
February 26th, 2018
• Previous review

My blind had to be reordered. It is now 3 months and I have been bounced around from one service person to another. Same story "It will be sent by the end of the week, factory lost the order number, it was a busy season and production got behind, it is in transit, order tracking number is *******, call us by end of next week, blah, blah, blah. I had to pay more because the blind was bigger, no problem charging me for that and it was paid, but still no blind. I fear that it won't come. I now have to call by the end of another week and if not here, the work on a refund. I read their info and they don't do refunds... so stay tuned. Very sad.

joano21
August 28th, 2017

Once again, Im absolutely blown away by the excellent service provided by Blinds.ca. I ordered some outdoor blinds for my Moms patio, but there wasnt enough room in the corners to install them properly. (Definitely not the fault of Blinds.ca). Upon speaking to Customer Service, they refunded the full price of the original two blinds, and re-ordered another single blind that would fit (which was also cheaper). I asked them how theyd like me to return the original blinds, and they asked that they not be returned, but instead that we donate them to Habitat for Humanity. One more reason Id never order blinds ANYWHERE else! Thanks Blinds.ca

pennyb12
February 15th, 2015

My experience dealing with this company was very pleasant and hassle free. Their customer service is excellent! I will definitely shop there again. I had an issue with my order and there was no problem whatsoever, the fixed it in minutes without any question.
P. Buck

I wouldn't know they took my money and didn't produce a product. I'm still waiting for blinds that never arrived

By Melissa R.

Customer service is terrible! You will have to go through the waisted time of choose a number choose a path to wait on hold forever to be told they are only answering calls for a few hours a day. Social distancing, you can still answer customer calls!

By Melissa R.

The blinds will never show up to be installed. Stop taking orders

By Melissa R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Blinds.ca staff and other customers.

Buy Blinds and Shades at Blinds.ca, the #1 online seller of blinds in the world. You won't find lower prices on custom window coverings anywhere else!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blinds.ca?

Have a question about Blinds.ca?