Bankruptcy Law Center reviews

Tel: 18005517922
marina.doede@hotmail.com

subhani
2/15/17

i love the way they deal me and advice me it was very helpful me throughout my case, i would definitly like to recommend to others

ryanb90
5/5/16

Went in for advise and the next thing you know I have a fresh start with everything off my shoulders.The Bankruptcy Law Center is not a hole-in-the-wall type of place. They are extremely professional. They are also very affordable.

imar4
9/22/15

Whether it is the matter of harassing phone calls or mind-boggling credit card debts, Bankruptcy Law Center is the right place for you. As I had a devastated credit card debt so I contacted them. The attorneys listened me intently and resolved my problem in a few months. In my opinion, this is the best ever and trustworthy team of bankruptcy attorneys who are eager in helping your fiscal issues.

Tip for consumers: You can call or fax them too, they are ready to help you six days a week!

Questions? Get answers from the Bankruptcy Law Center staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Bankruptcy Law Center