BlazinTech

BlazinTech has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BlazinTech ranks 116th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate BlazinTech?

“Blazintech saved me in many ways”

Cyrille S.
11/3/10

Blazintech saved me in many ways. I could not find a charger for my acer laptop that fits my budget. Other online sellers offer high price. Blazintech made a great offer (plus i got free shipping) and so in just a matter of few days i was able to revive my laptop and until now the charger is working great.

“Dishonest laptop battery and AC adaptor company in...”

Adam G.
12/7/11

Dishonest laptop battery and AC adaptor company in Arizona which will not honor its warranties. BlazinTech.Net disallowed my returned battery after promising me otherwise. Email me (*******@adamcpa.net) for the complete email thread in which they expose their dishonesty. Tried to claim a six-month warranty on a laptop battery in the same email thread in which they indicated it was 12 months. Would not replace it when returned well before warranty expired. BUYER BEWARE!

cyrilles
November 3rd, 2010

adamg8
December 7th, 2011

bobs33
July 2nd, 2013

I ordered a battery for my laptop, it worked for 3 days and then gave an error message and would not work further. I called them and they would not respond to the call or email. I guess that there is a reason that they are the cheapest on the net. I will not do business with them in the future.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BlazinTech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BlazinTech?

Have a question about BlazinTech?