Knife Warehouse

Knife Warehouse has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Knife Warehouse ranks 13th among Knives sites.

How would you rate Knife Warehouse?

“Hi, I bought a set of Kunai throwing knives from bladebargai...”

Terence W.
10/18/13

Hi, I bought a set of Kunai throwing knives from bladebargains.co.uk they have turned out to be great sport for us. Well balanced and easy to stick in, I made a target from an old tree stump and we had great fun competing for the bullseye. The bright coloured cord handles make them easier to find if they bounce out or miss the target. Great for hand/eye co-ordination. Check out the site - great stuff!

terencew7
October 18th, 2013

sadiep1
July 31st, 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Exact description, fast & speedy delivery - Great value for money and great customer service (Had to change the delivery address and the service received was very friendly and efficient). Thanks again. Would definitely recommend.

joec78
July 24th, 2014

Nice range. Got a few sets off them now. Rambo knives were great. Tried a few hunting knives and their £10 is very good for the price.

Questions? Get answers from the Knife Warehouse staff and other customers.

Welcome to Knifewarehouse. We supply a large range of UK legal pocket knives, lock knives and hunting knives at unbeatable prices. Fast UK delivery.

joew35
Joe W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Knife Warehouse?

Have a question about Knife Warehouse?