Blackview

Blackview has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Blackview?

“Great phone no service help”

burton s.
4/2/17

I bought a BV6000 from Tomtop and now the sound does not work. I need a new speaker. The various service departments for blackview and Tomtop are a tag team of delays, requests for further information and zero help. I am not the only one with this speaker problem but they reply as though my phone is the first and only one to fail like this. Now I see that they say you can have a new speaker for free but you had to write b4 Jan 2017. The phone has a 1 year guarantee and mine is 6 months old.

burtons18
April 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Blackview staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blackview?

Have a question about Blackview?