Bitts.ca

Bitts.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bitts.ca?

“Diploma Courses FSW”

Mildrith B.
12/10/20

I was a students here and it was great to learn from professor Harshal. I was enrolled in FSW course and because of this I got job at Pizza Nova. Thanks.

mildrithb
December 10th, 2020

Thanks.

Yes of course, I enrolled as a student in Food service worker course. Because, I wanted to work in food industry. Moreover, I was finding it difficult to find job without any course and experience. I enrolled in 2018 and I was taking classes from several professors but I would like to share my favourite professor's name that is Harshal Gunde. Now I am earning well and working as a supervisor at one of the famous food store in Canada.

By Mildrith B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitts.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitts.ca?

Have a question about Bitts.ca?