Bitts.ca

Bitts.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitts.ca ranks 102nd among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Bitts.ca?

“Diploma Courses FSW”

Mildrith B.
12/10/20

I was a students here and it was great to learn from professor Harshal. I was enrolled in FSW course and because of this I got job at Pizza Nova. Thanks.

Yes of course, I enrolled as a student in Food service worker course. Because, I wanted to work in food industry. Moreover, I was finding it difficult to find job without any course and experience. I enrolled in 2018 and I was taking classes from several professors but I would like to share my favourite professor's name that is Harshal Gunde. Now I am earning well and working as a supervisor at one of the famous food store in Canada.

By Mildrith B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitts.ca staff and other customers.

BITTS International Career College is a reputed educational organization registered by Ministry of Colleges & Universities Ontario, under PCC Act 2005. The College offers Diploma and Short Programs in the field of Health, Business, Information Technology and Hospitality. We are permitted to enroll both Canadian Domestic and International Students. The college is providing education and testing services in both Ontario and British Columbia provinces. However, the main campus is in Mississauga. Moreover, we provide IELTS preparatory classes as well as CELPIP classes to students for immigration purposes.

Business History

BITTS was established in 2002 as Brampton Technical Institute, with 400 students enrolled in 11 different technical programs. New programs and new administration sections were introduced in 2013 for the smooth continuance of the organization. After the success of teaching Canadian students, BITTS decided to expand its reach and opened doors for international students who wish to study in Canada by 2017 and awarded with Designated Learning Institute (DLI number). The organization was awarded the British Council IELTS Centre and Paragon Testing CELPIP Centre in 2019. More than 30 tests were conducted at the BITTS Testing Centre in the first year of its accreditation with the British Council and Paragon Testing CELPIP.

bittsc
BITTS C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitts.ca?

Have a question about Bitts.ca?