Bitport

Bitport has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitport ranks 6th among Online Storage sites.

How would you rate Bitport?

“Best Torrent downloader”

George L.
7/7/19

This is the best downloader I have ever used. It works on my Mac without any issue and I don't need to download/install anything (which is lifesaving, because of the 128 GB storage). It's quick, nice and I can watch all my movies online. Much love from Melbourne <3

“Absolutely most frustrating service!”

Linda G.
1/25/20

Often get error messages of no internet when it's working. Frequently! When nothing can be found in My Files, I go into another area and eventually find them but I have to convert them before they will play. Several times there has been no visual only audio. Their app can't find the Chromecast. For a while it made two copies of anything which tied up my available space.

georgel253
July 7th, 2019
Much love from Melbourne <3
lindag922
January 25th, 2020
davej85
September 11th, 2017
I can totally recommend bitport! I like its functionality, speed and anonymity while downloading stuff from torrents. I rate 4 stars because I am still waiting for their new feature!
johns2604
January 30th, 2018
I am a huge movie geek, and therefore download a lot of torrents. I did not know something like this existed till a friend showed it to me. Everything is downloaded in super speed and I can watch it all online. Big fan
lukazss
July 5th, 2018
I am a student who is not a friend with technology. And I always wanted torrent, but I had problems with making it work for me. Friend from Latvia told me about bitport and I was hooked on. Its fast and when once I had problem with magnet link, they helped me with ease. The friendliness of whole service surprised me and I can only recommend them.
jch6
January 18th, 2017
Great for downloading torrents. Streaming and the whole deal around it.
The real reason to love this is, however, their tech support. You can really count on those guys. The cherry on top is what makes the cake.

Tip for consumers: They download your torrents for you and stream them. If you purchase the premium is is really safe as well.
You need to find your torrents somewhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitport staff and other customers.

Download torrents safely to your cloud and play them online on any device. Try Bitport torrent downloader now for free.

olivert38
Oliver T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitport?

Have a question about Bitport?