Review of Bitport

info@bitport.io

1 star

georgel253
7/7/19
This is the best downloader I have ever used. It works on my Mac without any issue and I don't need to download/install anything (which is lifesaving, because of the 128 GB storage). It's quick, nice and I can watch all my movies online.
Much love from Melbourne <3
lukazss
7/5/18
I am a student who is not a friend with technology. And I always wanted torrent, but I had problems with making it work for me. Friend from Latvia told me about bitport and I was hooked on. Its fast and when once I had problem with magnet link, they helped me with ease. The friendliness of whole service surprised me and I can only recommend them.
johns2604
1/30/18
I am a huge movie geek, and therefore download a lot of torrents. I did not know something like this existed till a friend showed it to me. Everything is downloaded in super speed and I can watch it all online. Big fan
davej85
9/11/17
I can totally recommend bitport! I like its functionality, speed and anonymity while downloading stuff from torrents. I rate 4 stars because I am still waiting for their new feature!
jch6
1/18/17
Great for downloading torrents. Streaming and the whole deal around it.
The real reason to love this is, however, their tech support. You can really count on those guys. The cherry on top is what makes the cake.

Tip for consumers: They download your torrents for you and stream them. If you purchase the premium is is really safe as well.
You need to find your torrents somewhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the Bitport staff and other customers.

Bitport?