Bitnex.io

Bitnex.io has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitnex.io ranks 404th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Bitnex.io?

“Wonderful”

Marive B.
7/18/17

Wonderful, I'm really happy about the bitcoin they made me earn. This site maintains its promises, I would give you more than 5 stars! I've readily spoken about to my friends. :)

“100% scam do not work”

Rehan z.
8/21/17

100% scam, I purchased 0.1, they provided me 5 withdrawals, and i provided them referrals too, but my last withdraw is late, i emailed them, They did not replied, and instead they blocked my account also my friend's and wiped out all my money in it, This is purely a 100% ponzi scam just like other websites,

suzannel326
September 5th, 2021

That was a bad job and service. I just wanted to improve my financial situation. We entrusted our money to them, and they just took it away. But after all, thanks to them. >>( rebrand. Ly / ocbb060)<< They helped me with everything. I don't know what I would do without them.

mariveb
July 18th, 2017

I would give you more than 5 stars! I've readily spoken about to my friends. :)

rehanz
August 21st, 2017

rebeccar103
July 18th, 2017

This is very good site to earn free btc. Just login and you will thank me later
I m give you a five star and even more...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitnex.io staff and other customers.

Bitcoin is the Future Currency & 99mining. Cloud is the Trusted cloud mining company on the market. Mine bitcoins via the cloud, get started today!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitnex.io?

Have a question about Bitnex.io?