Bitky

Bitky has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bitky most frequently mention trading platform.Bitky ranks 22nd among Currency Trading sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.1%
How would you rate Bitky?

“Awsome!”

Jordan T.
9/21/20

Awsome! I registered with Bitky.io a couple of months ago while I'm trying to get my masters degree and it helped me so much with my intuition. I really never thought about being into trading but now that I am,, I can say it's a lot more interesting and beneficial then I imagined in the beginning. I have a great analyst, Jacob, who's helping me the whole time with tools and information, when and how to open positions etc. Really a great companty!

“Do not give a cent to Bitky.io”

Jo B.
1/2/22

Trading with Leo Mason since April. Since upgrade of system a new Analyst Nicholas Adilo has contacted me who is very pushy for me to put $ 43000. AUD into my account. I refused and I have requested on 3 December to withdraw all of my money. Cant get money out and Leo removed his email so I can not contact him. Nicholas does not know anything... not able to advice how to get the money or give a name of a person who can help me. Do not give a cent to Bitky.io... they are scammers. When I told Leo that Bitky has very bad reviews he got very angry.

jordant102

Products used:
trading with Leo Mason

stephend611
September 21st, 2020

My experience with Bitky.io so far has been very good! They are hard working and dedicated people which I respect very much. I have learned a lot from my analyst Lucas, and am continuing to everyday as it is a very dynamic hobby, but also a profitable one. A lot of tools available that they are offering and great market review skills. All in all my top recommendation to anyone willing to engage in trade!

markp2116
February 8th, 2022

Do not send Bitky a cent. They are criminals.
I have lost $130k Aud to Bitky. Your money is not in the trading platform, they pocket your funds. Unregulated and registered in the Republic of Dominica. Really, check it out.
Their retention agents are pushy and are always wanting you to deposit funds.
These guys should be locked up > Philip Stevens, Kevin Goldman, Jack Fisher, Leo Mason & nicholasa
Your withdrawal requests go no where, as do your emails and phone calls
If you want to loose your money go with Bitky io.
They destroy lives and families.

Tip for consumers:
Leave your crypto in your buyers site. My bitcoin worth would have doubled

jennya124
February 23rd, 2021

Marvelous! My brother and I both started investing a couple of years ago with a few different companies. All of them had their pros and cons, but Bitky.io really outweights those cons and they seem to really be focused on fixing every issue. And I think they dont receive much appreciation for it, thus the review. Great job, Bitky.io, keep up the good work!

dorrisj
October 11th, 2020

Good platform, I am happy to find this. My trading career was about to end, but then I met John at Bitly. Io…. He motivated me a lot & corrected some weaker points I had. Stared again on the right foot, definitely a different experience this time and I look forward to seeing where all this will take me.

emmah316
June 12th, 2020

Philip has always paid attention to details while I trade on this intuitive trading platform. Within less time, I've learned invaluable trading skills such as risk management, selection of advantageous assets, and many more. It's truly been a positive experience.

amandac757
May 11th, 2020

My husband started trading with Bitky 4 months ago and I accompanied him a month later. We are both working with John. Needless to say, he's amazing! And all of the staff is amazing. After years of trying to save money from our regular jobs (my husband is working in a bank and I work as a nurse), we are finally in a financial situation to afford a new car and I'm very happy. Thank you!

johnd5139
June 9th, 2021

2021 is turning out to be a great year for me, as this is just another thing that got me on the right track this year, so I want to show my appreciation! Signed up in January, have been tutored by Oscar since, have been doing research on my own and upgrading my previous knowledge! Profits, experience & information is something you can expect to get from Bitky.io and personaly something I value the most, so my highest recommendation!

epiank
February 17th, 2021

In my short experience, this might be on of the top trading platforms I have come across! They offer a variety of tools, tips, analysts (especially Adam) and they offer amazing spreads when trading. I have been trading on 3 different platforms before Bitky.io and they all lack improvement in something, but this is the first platform I came across that really has an eye for every detail, personnel that are specialized for a part of the job and I believe thats what makes this company whole! You have earned yourself a very loyal client, Bitky.io!

peterd1818
May 24th, 2022

Do not give Bitky one cent because you will never see it again! I tried for more than a year to get my money back. When you request a withdrawal, they tell you you need to deposit more money into a crypto wallet "to prove the path is working" If you do start a wallet, they will quickly drain it and then tell you that they don't know what happened and that you need to do it again with a minimum of US$10000. I believe that any "positive" reviews are simply generated by Bitky. BEWARE!

Tip for consumers:
Don't give them any of your hard earned money

Products used:
Crypto trading

heathr17
May 14th, 2020

I am very pleased with the professionalism shown by these people. Their guidance and support in every step were just phenomenal. I have got a better understanding of online trading and other investments as well. Thank you.

annas700
July 17th, 2020

Best trading services! John was very polite and responsive.he helped me a lot during account registration. I thought it would take time to verify my account, but the process completed in just a few hours. It has been a great experience. 5 stars!

christianp216
September 9th, 2020

I am glad to have crossed paths with Bitky.IO. It came up totally random, I read some of their reviews online and was interested in trying out. Now I'm just enjoy trading over this site. Also, the team solved every problem I faced while trading really fast and and very professional.

robertm5067
October 7th, 2021

I wanted to start trading for a while now, since there is not much to do during these lockdowns.
I found Bitky.io platform and started building my account with a small amount. This small investment already made me some satisfying profit and I plan on depositing more because I am interested in long term investment. I would highly recommend them to others!

Tip for consumers:
Trading can be very dynamic and everchanging experience. My advise to others is to start learning and exploring financial market.

mckenziew8
August 31st, 2020

I had no plan to start trading again until I interacted with Philip on Bitky.IO! He calmly answered my questions, sorry for the silly ones! The brokerage rate was also quite higher than a few sites I checked out earlier. So, it's a perfect deal... Happy.

tashas114
April 14th, 2022

As soon as you want or go to withdrawal funds. You are met with nothing but excuses, 11000 down the drain. Do not trade with them they will just take your money. Very angry

Tip for consumers:
If it sounds too good to be true or easy, stay away

vladymirh
February 23rd, 2022

Not my first time investing for sure, but it is he first and the last trading platform I will be using. They offered me all I needed - financial plans, market reviews and relevant information about Crypto markets. The thing I enjoy the most are sessions with my analyst Ben who really gets me and we have a great connection together! Thumbs up for Bitky.

Tip for consumers:
Sessions with your personal analyst are really useful.

michelled1000
January 27th, 2021

After only a month with Bitky I decided to stop using the platform. I'm still waiting for my funds. Shouldn't be taking weeks to receive my money. The company isn't registered and I believe it is a scam. The mobile number they provide is of no use. You can't actually speak to anybody about your account. AVOID at all costs.
Contacted customer support and receive a generic reply that my query would be answered by the relevant department. Still no reply. My withdrawal request has been "pending" for a month now.

One week later, exactly same email response.
5 weeks and no email about my money!

ryanm403
May 7th, 2020

I cannot help it but praise Bitky for such an amazing platform :) Not only are their price charts and live alerts helpful but their staff is not pretentious and worked with me even as a beginner :) . These people are hands down, the best at what they do! Thanks Philip and all the Bitky team! <3

anelel
August 24th, 2021

Just got my 2nd withdrawal and planning on investing again next week. I'd like to show my appreciation to Bitky.io's customer support as they have helped me throughout the process of depositing and withdrawing. They are always very quick to let me know if I am missing anything for the process and to explain to me how to do certaing things that I do not know how. I'm glad I can always count on them.

robd193
September 20th, 2020

Still nothing
Still nothing. After reporting in November that I had lost 30K because of an internal "fraudulent action" event on my account, and although I was promised that an investigation would take place, I have heard nothing. In total, they managed to syphon $80,000. From my account over 2 sessions. This all happened when I asked to withdraw some of my money. I am still waiting. Investors be aware. I will keep you updated. Hopefully It will have a happy ending.

williamj1506
February 16th, 2022

Being a Bitky client has really got me into depths of financial and crypto market. Me and my analyst made me a plan and I handle my finances much better when following it. Thank you Jack and Bitky for teaching me how to trade and invest properly. Last but not the least, customer support is always quick to help and answer questions!

robd199
November 4th, 2020

30K Gone. I was working with Bitky for about 5 months. In that time I managed to build quite a nice investment. I then requested a withdraw. My requests were never honoured, I was told there was some unexplainable "Fraudulent Action" on my account, which was an internal issue. Then they offered to refund my original investment until the "Fraudulent Action" was investigated internally by them. It has been about 3 months now, and despite my repeated requests, there has been no answers. I don't believe they any intention of refunding my $30,000.00.

herikow
August 10th, 2020

After so many horrible experiences, trusting Bitky.IO was not so easy for me, but the reviews I read on Feefo and Scam.Live gave me some hope. Thanks to Philip for answering all of my questions and helping me see the bright side. I am currently involved in Bitcoin trading with no complaints to write. I will recommend this site to more people.

Defiantly scam company... extremely dodgy due to the use of hot wallets like Atomic as they complete decentralised and do. Not require KYC for transactions as you will never be able to get your funds back as they are controlled by some one else.

By Jo B.