Bitky.io

Bitky.io has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitky.io ranks 20th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.2%
How would you rate Bitky.io?

“Awsome!”

Jordan T.
9/21/20

Awsome! I registered with Bitky.io a couple of months ago while I'm trying to get my masters degree and it helped me so much with my intuition. I really never thought about being into trading but now that I am,, I can say it's a lot more interesting and beneficial then I imagined in the beginning. I have a great analyst, Jacob, who's helping me the whole time with tools and information, when and how to open positions etc. Really a great companty!

“Bitky”

Rob D.
9/20/20

I am working with David at Bitky to get… I am working with David at Bitky to get some internal issues resolved, hopefully we will have a positive outcome to report soon.

jordant102
September 21st, 2020
stephend611
September 21st, 2020
My experience with Bitky.io so far has been very good! They are hard working and dedicated people which I respect very much. I have learned a lot from my analyst Lucas, and am continuing to everyday as it is a very dynamic hobby, but also a profitable one. A lot of tools available that they are offering and great market review skills. All in all my top recommendation to anyone willing to engage in trade!
robd193
September 20th, 2020
I am working with David at Bitky to get…
dorrisj
October 11th, 2020
Good platform, I am happy to find this. My trading career was about to end, but then I met John at Bitly. Io…. He motivated me a lot & corrected some weaker points I had. Stared again on the right foot, definitely a different experience this time and I look forward to seeing where all this will take me.
emmah316
June 12th, 2020
Philip has always paid attention to details while I trade on this intuitive trading platform. Within less time, I've learned invaluable trading skills such as risk management, selection of advantageous assets, and many more. It's truly been a positive experience.
amandac757
May 11th, 2020
My husband started trading with Bitky 4 months ago and I accompanied him a month later. We are both working with John. Needless to say, he's amazing! And all of the staff is amazing. After years of trying to save money from our regular jobs (my husband is working in a bank and I work as a nurse), we are finally in a financial situation to afford a new car and I'm very happy. Thank you!
heathr17
May 14th, 2020
I am very pleased with the professionalism shown by these people. Their guidance and support in every step were just phenomenal. I have got a better understanding of online trading and other investments as well. Thank you.
robd199
November 4th, 2020
30K Gone. I was working with Bitky for about 5 months. In that time I managed to build quite a nice investment. I then requested a withdraw. My requests were never honoured, I was told there was some unexplainable "Fraudulent Action" on my account, which was an internal issue. Then they offered to refund my original investment until the "Fraudulent Action" was investigated internally by them. It has been about 3 months now, and despite my repeated requests, there has been no answers. I don't believe they any intention of refunding my $30,000.00.
annas700
July 17th, 2020
Best trading services! John was very polite and responsive.he helped me a lot during account registration. I thought it would take time to verify my account, but the process completed in just a few hours. It has been a great experience. 5 stars!
christianp216
September 9th, 2020
I am glad to have crossed paths with Bitky.IO. It came up totally random, I read some of their reviews online and was interested in trying out. Now I'm just enjoy trading over this site. Also, the team solved every problem I faced while trading really fast and and very professional.
mckenziew8
August 31st, 2020
I had no plan to start trading again until I interacted with Philip on Bitky.IO! He calmly answered my questions, sorry for the silly ones! The brokerage rate was also quite higher than a few sites I checked out earlier. So, it's a perfect deal... Happy.
markp1314
November 16th, 2020
Awesome recommend to anyone. They came to my rescue. All of my trades are looking good with regular contact about my losses and helping me to rebuild
ryanm403
May 7th, 2020
I cannot help it but praise Bitky for such an amazing platform :) Not only are their price charts and live alerts helpful but their staff is not pretentious and worked with me even as a beginner :) . These people are hands down, the best at what they do! Thanks Philip and all the Bitky team! <3
herikow
August 10th, 2020
After so many horrible experiences, trusting Bitky.IO was not so easy for me, but the reviews I read on Feefo and Scam.Live gave me some hope. Thanks to Philip for answering all of my questions and helping me see the bright side. I am currently involved in Bitcoin trading with no complaints to write. I will recommend this site to more people.
christinad106
October 23rd, 2020
Good first-time trading experience. As I am not a professional trader John had a lot on his plate, but he was patient and treated me good from the start. Not to mention, how annoying I was with all the questions, but the chemistry was definitely there and he taught me a lot + gave me some great tips and tricks. Good job!
stephanyt2
October 21st, 2020
Came here to post an appreciation review on Jack. He is easy to talk to, very conscientious, and always focused to providing me the best help in trading. From tips to walkthroughs. All of this makes Bitky.IO a great platform, especially for beginners.
oliverm93
May 21st, 2020
I wish I was introduced into the world of trading a bit earlier.
I'm retired for 7 years now and had discovered trading and Bitky a few months ago.
Since this whole situation with COVID-19 has progressed, older people are advised not to leave the house, so I didn't have much to do other then watch television and use my computer.
During that time I discovered online trading and did some research. Decided to try it out and started with Bitky.
Very satisfied with how flexible it is, as well as profitable.
I know it can be hard to introduce an old man to technology, which is why I'd like to thank the staff of Bitky and especially my analyst, Jacob, for being very patient and helping me take baby steps. :)
gregk392
November 17th, 2020
BITKY.io has been refusing to refund the balance of my equity, to the extent that they have now blocked my emails.
This unethical, and fraudulent site for all there assurances have shown to be fraudulent. Warning to all not to be involved...
Their scam is to keep asking you to top up your investment as big opportunities to come...

DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY

Greg From Sydney Australia
stevej478
June 19th, 2020
Bitky.io account n. *******12170 Has been terminated, without been refunded.
The account holder traded with GigaFX from June 2019 to December 2019, all seamed great with *, chief Analyst who was the account manager, then The account was transferred to Bitky.io, then the nightmare started.
The account holder is having difficulty to withdraw the funds. The final withdraw request was submitted on the 30.12.2019 and up till today 20th of June 2020 the funds still not received.

Bitky does not allow you to withdraw your total funds available.
May allow you to do some withdraws to give you a false sense of confidence, and persuade you to further invest, but when comes time for you wanting to withdraw your full funds, then you will you will get ZERO.

*Personal information redacted by admin
jeremym543
June 16th, 2020
Very happy, took me a while to convince my wife to move forward with bitky, just awesome, I'm glad I did it :)
carrieo41
July 11th, 2020
It was a good experience for me trading at Bitky. I feel more confident now in performing my trades and their support, throughout the whole process was just excellent.
kathleenw171
October 9th, 2020
Earlier I read a lot of positive reviews on Bitki.io and it gave me hope that not all trading platforms are bad, so I had to check... now I had a very satisfying discussion with Philip. I couldn't surround myself with silly excuses after these. Useful trading platform!
averid2
June 24th, 2020
Amazing customer service, amazing execution and so many tools helping me with my trading, this platform really has it all. I am glad to be a part of Bitky! You people should give it a try really.
sophiam144
September 29th, 2020
Trading has been both fun and profitable when you have a great platform and a great analyst. Bitky.io has been nothing less than that and my analyst, Jack, sure is making it super easy for me to catch up and learn all the tips and tricks since day 1. Thanks!
miav28
August 24th, 2020
John is the first person to intorduce me to trading and platform and how it all works at Bitky.IO. He taught me all the trading skills and how to analyze the market the right way. After me, so many of my friends joined and I always get positive feedback from them. Keep it up! :)

Don't know. I am sure there are many online trading platforms

By Mark P.

Definitely not a scam company, I'm so satisfied with their procedures and how much they're dedicated! My top recommendation!

By Jordan T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitky.io staff and other customers.

bitkyi
BITKY I.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitky.io?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Bitky.io?