Bitky

Bitky has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bitky ranks 91st among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Bitky?

“Awsome!”

Jordan T.
9/21/20

Awsome! I registered with Bitky.io a couple of months ago while I'm trying to get my masters degree and it helped me so much with my intuition. I really never thought about being into trading but now that I am,, I can say it's a lot more interesting and beneficial then I imagined in the beginning. I have a great analyst, Jacob, who's helping me the whole time with tools and information, when and how to open positions etc. Really a great companty!

“Scammed”

Michelle D.
1/27/21

After only a month with Bitky I decided to stop using the platform. I'm still waiting for my funds. Shouldn't be taking weeks to receive my money. The company isn't registered and I believe it is a scam. The mobile number they provide is of no use. You can't actually speak to anybody about your account. AVOID at all costs. Contacted customer support and receive a generic reply that my query would be answered by the relevant department. Still no reply. My withdrawal request has been "pending" for a month now. One week later, exactly same email response. 5 weeks and no email about my money!

jordant102
September 21st, 2020

stephend611
September 21st, 2020

My experience with Bitky.io so far has been very good! They are hard working and dedicated people which I respect very much. I have learned a lot from my analyst Lucas, and am continuing to everyday as it is a very dynamic hobby, but also a profitable one. A lot of tools available that they are offering and great market review skills. All in all my top recommendation to anyone willing to engage in trade!

jennya124
February 23rd, 2021

Marvelous! My brother and I both started investing a couple of years ago with a few different companies. All of them had their pros and cons, but Bitky.io really outweights those cons and they seem to really be focused on fixing every issue. And I think they dont receive much appreciation for it, thus the review. Great job, Bitky.io, keep up the good work!

dorrisj
October 11th, 2020

Good platform, I am happy to find this. My trading career was about to end, but then I met John at Bitly. Io…. He motivated me a lot & corrected some weaker points I had. Stared again on the right foot, definitely a different experience this time and I look forward to seeing where all this will take me.

michelled1000
January 27th, 2021

One week later, exactly same email response.
5 weeks and no email about my money!

emmah316
June 12th, 2020

Philip has always paid attention to details while I trade on this intuitive trading platform. Within less time, I've learned invaluable trading skills such as risk management, selection of advantageous assets, and many more. It's truly been a positive experience.

amandac757
May 11th, 2020

My husband started trading with Bitky 4 months ago and I accompanied him a month later. We are both working with John. Needless to say, he's amazing! And all of the staff is amazing. After years of trying to save money from our regular jobs (my husband is working in a bank and I work as a nurse), we are finally in a financial situation to afford a new car and I'm very happy. Thank you!

robd193
September 20th, 2020

Still nothing
Still nothing. After reporting in November that I had lost 30K because of an internal "fraudulent action" event on my account, and although I was promised that an investigation would take place, I have heard nothing. In total, they managed to syphon $80,000. From my account over 2 sessions. This all happened when I asked to withdraw some of my money. I am still waiting. Investors be aware. I will keep you updated. Hopefully It will have a happy ending.

johnd5139
June 9th, 2021

2021 is turning out to be a great year for me, as this is just another thing that got me on the right track this year, so I want to show my appreciation! Signed up in January, have been tutored by Oscar since, have been doing research on my own and upgrading my previous knowledge! Profits, experience & information is something you can expect to get from Bitky.io and personaly something I value the most, so my highest recommendation!

epiank
February 17th, 2021

In my short experience, this might be on of the top trading platforms I have come across! They offer a variety of tools, tips, analysts (especially Adam) and they offer amazing spreads when trading. I have been trading on 3 different platforms before Bitky.io and they all lack improvement in something, but this is the first platform I came across that really has an eye for every detail, personnel that are specialized for a part of the job and I believe thats what makes this company whole! You have earned yourself a very loyal client, Bitky.io!

heathr17
May 14th, 2020

I am very pleased with the professionalism shown by these people. Their guidance and support in every step were just phenomenal. I have got a better understanding of online trading and other investments as well. Thank you.

annas700
July 17th, 2020

Best trading services! John was very polite and responsive.he helped me a lot during account registration. I thought it would take time to verify my account, but the process completed in just a few hours. It has been a great experience. 5 stars!

robd199
November 4th, 2020

30K Gone. I was working with Bitky for about 5 months. In that time I managed to build quite a nice investment. I then requested a withdraw. My requests were never honoured, I was told there was some unexplainable "Fraudulent Action" on my account, which was an internal issue. Then they offered to refund my original investment until the "Fraudulent Action" was investigated internally by them. It has been about 3 months now, and despite my repeated requests, there has been no answers. I don't believe they any intention of refunding my $30,000.00.

christianp216
September 9th, 2020

I am glad to have crossed paths with Bitky.IO. It came up totally random, I read some of their reviews online and was interested in trying out. Now I'm just enjoy trading over this site. Also, the team solved every problem I faced while trading really fast and and very professional.

robertm5067
October 7th, 2021

I wanted to start trading for a while now, since there is not much to do during these lockdowns.
I found Bitky.io platform and started building my account with a small amount. This small investment already made me some satisfying profit and I plan on depositing more because I am interested in long term investment. I would highly recommend them to others!

Tip for consumers:
Trading can be very dynamic and everchanging experience. My advise to others is to start learning and exploring financial market.

mckenziew8
August 31st, 2020

I had no plan to start trading again until I interacted with Philip on Bitky.IO! He calmly answered my questions, sorry for the silly ones! The brokerage rate was also quite higher than a few sites I checked out earlier. So, it's a perfect deal... Happy.

ryanm403
May 7th, 2020

I cannot help it but praise Bitky for such an amazing platform :) Not only are their price charts and live alerts helpful but their staff is not pretentious and worked with me even as a beginner :) . These people are hands down, the best at what they do! Thanks Philip and all the Bitky team! <3

anelel
August 24th, 2021

Just got my 2nd withdrawal and planning on investing again next week. I'd like to show my appreciation to Bitky.io's customer support as they have helped me throughout the process of depositing and withdrawing. They are always very quick to let me know if I am missing anything for the process and to explain to me how to do certaing things that I do not know how. I'm glad I can always count on them.

herikow
August 10th, 2020

After so many horrible experiences, trusting Bitky.IO was not so easy for me, but the reviews I read on Feefo and Scam.Live gave me some hope. Thanks to Philip for answering all of my questions and helping me see the bright side. I am currently involved in Bitcoin trading with no complaints to write. I will recommend this site to more people.

hussainm18
August 11th, 2021

I started using bitky platform. The experience i had it Is awful!
They are using any desk to get into my device and now that I don't want to work with them! They say we can't do anything and you must let us to get into your device to be able to help you get your money back! The persons name is jack fisher! Which is clearly a fake name!
These people are based somewhere in India in their scam call centres! And they are scamming people left and right!

I withdraw my money from the account they created for me and I haven't received anything yet!

This company is not legit and they are just using this platform to scam people!

christinad106
October 23rd, 2020

Good first-time trading experience. As I am not a professional trader John had a lot on his plate, but he was patient and treated me good from the start. Not to mention, how annoying I was with all the questions, but the chemistry was definitely there and he taught me a lot + gave me some great tips and tricks. Good job!

carols1873
May 22nd, 2021
• Updated review

Well still nothing no money returned from platform I should have followed my instincts but should this person read this you will know who you are

Got ripped off
March 31st, 2021
• Previous review

Ben with Bitky.io since August 2020 it's now march 2021 but nothing more than a rip off customer support there a joke as well there us no support at all any where as soon as I said after $7000. 00 I'm not putting any more money in it I WAS DUMPED LIKE A HOT $#*!

Tip for consumers:
DONT DO IT SAVD THE HASSLE AND YOUR MONEY

Products used:
None I was told after a month didnt want to continue 100% money back haha what a joke

stephanyt2
October 21st, 2020

Came here to post an appreciation review on Jack. He is easy to talk to, very conscientious, and always focused to providing me the best help in trading. From tips to walkthroughs. All of this makes Bitky.IO a great platform, especially for beginners.

stevej478
June 19th, 2020

Bitky.io account n. *******12170 Has been terminated, without been refunded.
The account holder traded with GigaFX from June 2019 to December 2019, all seamed great with *, chief Analyst who was the account manager, then The account was transferred to Bitky.io, then the nightmare started.
The account holder is having difficulty to withdraw the funds. The final withdraw request was submitted on the 30.12.2019 and up till today 20th of June 2020 the funds still not received.

Bitky does not allow you to withdraw your total funds available.
May allow you to do some withdraws to give you a false sense of confidence, and persuade you to further invest, but when comes time for you wanting to withdraw your full funds, then you will you will get ZERO.

*Personal information redacted by admin

oliverm93
May 21st, 2020

I wish I was introduced into the world of trading a bit earlier.
I'm retired for 7 years now and had discovered trading and Bitky a few months ago.
Since this whole situation with COVID-19 has progressed, older people are advised not to leave the house, so I didn't have much to do other then watch television and use my computer.
During that time I discovered online trading and did some research. Decided to try it out and started with Bitky.
Very satisfied with how flexible it is, as well as profitable.
I know it can be hard to introduce an old man to technology, which is why I'd like to thank the staff of Bitky and especially my analyst, Jacob, for being very patient and helping me take baby steps. :)

Dear Sue, Please note that we are working on improving our security. There is currently periodical maintenance of the system to provide the best service possible. We are working diligently to be back with you in the following days. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our support.

By BITKY I.,

Definitely not a scam company, I'm so satisfied with their procedures and how much they're dedicated! My top recommendation!

By Jordan T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bitky staff and other customers.

bitkyi
BITKY I.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitky?

Have a question about Bitky?