BitcoinTalk.org

BitcoinTalk.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BitcoinTalk.org also ranks 166th among Cryptocurrency sites. The most common issues with BitcoinTalk.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate BitcoinTalk.org?

“Banned without recourse or feedback”

KEN T.
7/8/18

Another forum member accused me of asking for money. Have no clue why / who he thought I was. Forum admin banned me without even asking questions or discussing the accusation. When I re-register they now try to extort a BTC payment for the privilage of using their website. If they believe I actually did something wrong why would I be allowed to buy my way back in? The fee is only 50 cents, but I wont participate in a dishonest process.

lisar28
December 7th, 2013
kent103
July 8th, 2018
samuelh64
January 22nd, 2018
It so is easy to get lost in this messy place. Besides, spammers have conquered every single forum. This place is literally sinking in referral links.
yourf3
October 2nd, 2015
This site is horrid full of scammers and is on the brink of messing up a whole form of currency/currencies. They do not ban scammers and scams can be up for days, post are not deleted unless they are spam. 90% of bitcoin scams have their start on this site alone. Resulting in the loses of millions.

Id recommend anyone looking for a site id go to.
allcryptotalk.com
cryptocointalk.com
bitcoinaltcoin.com

There are plenty of solutions on google that moderate. This site is also widely used to call new services scams with out any proof and they just allow the freedom to dox users.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BitcoinTalk.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BitcoinTalk.org?

Have a question about BitcoinTalk.org?