Bitcoin Compass

Bitcoin Compass has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bitcoin Compass most frequently mention trading platform.Bitcoin Compass ranks 56th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%
How would you rate Bitcoin Compass?

“The Bitcoin Compass support system is awesome”

Marcus B.
1/5/22

I do not have experience with other teams, so I don't know how they compare, but I can say that I'm quite happy. The Bitcoin Compass support system is awesome. I'll be honest, the whole thing was very intimidating at first, and my main concern was the technology itself, the "how" part of this team's trading style. But my main contact has patiently explained everything to me in a way that lets me focus on the "why" - because once you get that down, you can relax and trust your team. You can take care of the rest!

“This site is 100% scam!”

Anna S.
1/19/22

This site is 100% scam! This site pays no profits to each person and then does not give any profit to that person. No message will be sent to the email of this site and it has no support! After taking stealling all your funds. I file a complaint to a an expert in recovery through h e l p@ c o i n x u c o r p. T e c h and after i mailed them, there team help me to get back my funds.

marcusb329
January 5th, 2022

pamelaf1138
March 19th, 2021

My interactions with Bitcoin Compass have all been positive. They are quick to respond to requests for assistance, and their system is simple to use. The only drawback is that they have a heavy cost fee. But personally, I am very much willing to spend more knowing that I will be getting the best service I want compared to other platforms that will incur unpredicted glitches in the long run. So I am happy to say that I chose Bitcoin Compass.

jeanneg448
March 18th, 2021

Everyone in the Bitcoin Compass community has always been incredibly effective, supportive, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in my experience. No wonder this platform was shown in This Morning Show. Moreover, I believe their service is exceptional, quick, and personalized, which is why I have purchased all of my bitcoins from them last year of 2020. As a result, as a pleased client from Netherlands, I would enthusiastically recommend their services to everyone interested in the bitcoin world.

alfredb125
March 22nd, 2021

I was blown away by customer service support team from the Bitcoin Compass. The team's prompt actions have helped me with the confirmation of my BTC transaction with the exchange platform. They were very effective, and my sign-up and ID verification went off without a hitch. I can't say the same observations for a few others and this so far was the best bitcoin software I've ever tried.

laylah33
July 19th, 2021

In the internet, I saw ads for bitcoins and cryptocurrency. I read some articles about it and became interested. I found Bitcoin Compass which has a framework operating at an extremely smooth speed, with a client support which is unparalleled. A lot of great points about this market can be found in its staff, and their service are really great, which is another unique aspect of this trading platform. Keep up the great work Bitcoin Compass.

serenac59
November 30th, 2021

All the investors from Bitcoin Compass, including me, have been developing rapidly due to timely commission and bonus payments. They make us business partners, not just a client. I will try my level best to develop into a successful investor under their support.

edwardg408
March 15th, 2021

This platform allows you to trade bitcoins seamlessly on multiple exchanges while safeguarding your cryptocurrency investments. Its the best trading tool for all bitcoin and crypto related. From beginners to advanced traders, everyone can benefit from this platform. They will help bring you a secure, safe trading platform that has great track-record. Recommended!

billb1476
July 27th, 2021

If you can't spend a lot of time on the computer or if you are not sure what you're doing, Bitcoin Compass is for you. It's easy to use, enables small trades, and has an active chat where traders help each other learn. They offer a trade mentor program which is FREE for all new users where you can get started right away!

samf497
September 20th, 2021

Hi guys! My name is Sam and I'm just like you. I'm an average guy who just turned 39, has 4 kids, has a house, and 2 pets. Before I started using this platform, I just worked my regular job that only gave me $3,000 per month. But with these investments, now I can finally provide for my family and quit my job with $50,000 in profits every month!

yasminej6
January 9th, 2022

That's what I appreciate most, the team is there whenever I have a question and they respond fast. Their professionalism makes my trading experience stress-free. They are always ready to help me trade easily.

collync1
December 15th, 2021

Thanks. It was a pleasure to work with you and your team during this transaction. I am looking forward to the next trade.

linnieb2
November 22nd, 2021

We can make money online, and this site want to show us how. This isn't a get-rich-quick scheme - this trading site is going to show us precisely how to make money trading on the currency market. Over the past few years, they have spent thousands of hours of development, testing, and research looking for ways to make their system as profitable as possible.

garyb1434
October 9th, 2021

My favorite thing about Bitcoin Compass is the trading bot. I have been using it for several months now and have been able to bring my monthly income from $500 a month to over $1,000 a month in profit using only the automated trading function. Thanks for this wonderful trading platform!

miltonc66
July 29th, 2021

I was started trading on Bitcoin Compass's platform and taking advantage of my professional mentor's guidance. All of my questions were answered within 24-hours. The support staff is very responsive, which means that I can focus on trading knowing that my back is covered by a service provider that cares about my success.

nolak7
February 11th, 2022

Thank you for this opportunity to share with you how my life has been changed. I deeply appreciate your support in making the process so painless. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team in such an efficient manner!

neldaa10
December 29th, 2021

Bitcoin Compass offers a wide variety of payment methods that you can use to trade with them. Offers can be in the form of cryptocurrency, Payeer and PerfectMoney or other e-currencies and the fiat currencies are through money wire. You communicate with their support staff either via email or Skype and a person who's been chosen based on your requests will answer them. The best thing about Bitcoin Compass is that you are able to get into your positions as quickly for a small fee unlike some of the other trading platforms out there that demand large fees but in return transactions go slower. If you want quick transactions, then Bitcoin Compass is the place for you.

jenniferd2224
February 11th, 2022

I highly recommend this trading platform, Bitcoin Compass. Your platform is extremely helpful and eager to assist. Your customer service is far better than I could have hoped for. Thanks to you I am a richer person!

gottlobm
December 10th, 2021

The support team is available 24/7 to answer your questions, assist with any issues and to offer advice whenever you need it. Bitcoin Compass are committed to providing you with all the tools necessary for success both for trading in the conventional financial markets and for trading on Bitcoin Compass.

raynardo
December 21st, 2021

The platform is easy to use – you will be a master in no time. We care about your experience and make it super easy for you, so that you get to enjoy what trading on the platform is all about: a fun profitable way to invest your money. You should trade with Bitcoin Compass!

annas1477
January 19th, 2022

Questions? Get answers from the Bitcoin Compass staff and other customers.

Bitcoin Compass is an automated trading software. It can trade Cryptocurrencies and Forex in both automated and manual mode.

rosien15
Rosie N.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitcoin Compass?

Have a question about Bitcoin Compass?